Worst Vocal Decline?

Jude

I was having a Whitney marathon recently then this video got recommended and it was the first time I saw her sing like that. Poor legend. Wish she took take care of her voice. I was devastated to hear her struggle to sing badly. Props to her for not  lip-syncing, nonetheless. 

Edited by Jude

I think this should go on base, not charts

@ATRL Feedback sorry I did not notice I put it on Charts. Please move to Base. Thank you. 

Fergie. She used to be able to hold a tune now...ugh

Whitney definitely had the worst decline. It’s so sad how she destroyed her voice :cries: 

Thinking Of You
21 minutes ago, XtianB said:

Gaga cause she now screams in every song to showcase her....voice

She sounds like a 1940s lounge singer now. I don’t understand why she changed her tone to sound like that. It’s grating to hear.

49 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

Jessica simpson 

She sounded a mess even when she was on her “prime”

1 minute ago, Mtjjproducer said:

All she does is scream... It's not hitting notes, it's basically shouting. She was never good.

Mariah but her decline is natural. As you get older is harder to sing in higher register. 

2 hours ago, ToxicKiss92 said:

Mariah but her decline is natural. As you get older is harder to sing in higher register. 

Natural? It happened 20 years ago, hardly natural. 

Anyway its definitely Whitney then Mariah, mostly because they had some of the greatest voices to begin with. 

Edited by RainDreamer

Mariah has her nodules and whatever other issues that led to a premature decline, but she works pretty well with the changes in her voice.

I agree Jessica Simpson NEVER had it together. Glad she gave up singing, cuz the choking and gasping and shouting and the baby doll voice...just a mess. 

Whitney was probably the worst cuz she went to not being able to carry a tune period. 

You can also hear the heavy wear and tear in Christina's voice, but she still has something to work with. 

This is the first time i’m seeing a thread about Whitneys vocals being bad. I’m shocked :psyduck:

Yep It's Whitney  :sosad:

Mariah definitely declined but she is still a great singer.

Madonna Rebel Heart vs Madame X vocals are quite a decline too..

Weird thing is that the tour have one of her best vocals in years so I don't understand what was happening with her voice during the album recording :rip:

9 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

fake

vs

Edited by Sharapov

9 hours ago, usedtothis said:

lauren jauregui

She had a decline but her vocals has been better since 2018. I think she will never have back the vocals she had in X factor though (because she smoke way too much)

1 hour ago, zuzu23 said:

She had a decline but her vocals has been better since 2018. I think she will never have back the vocals she had in X factor though (because she smoke way too much)

Spoiler

because she only sings once every year now :cm:

Whitney did but considering her drug and alcohol abuse is not a shocker but it's sad, she has like the best voice who could ever hear.

5 hours ago, UMS125 said:

Madonna Rebel Heart vs Madame X vocals are quite a decline too..

Weird thing is that the tour have one of her best vocals in years so I don't understand what was happening with her voice during the album recording :rip:

She stopped singing when she moved to Portugal and all vocal training was out of the window. Once she started recording the album she didn't do any vocal training. Once she toured, she did. 

I was watching her belting Like a Prayer on my show and thinking where all that was during Eurovision. A shame really.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.