ATRL's Song Contest: Round 3 (p. 79)

Diarrhoea

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) - A classic, prolly my fave Britney song in this group :heart2:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• thecptz

• Touch It

• fiercE

Color Me Rad - A cute and fun rave music, me likey :katie2:

Crazy, Classic, Life - It was just too lowkey for me, she has better bops than this

Birthday - A very basic bop but that's expected from the blandest pop girl out there

Walking On Air - the song just screams ******ry all over it so I'm not surprised the gays worship this song

Breathe On Me - Nice but not really blown away by it unlike it did to some of the girls here

Body and the Sun - Another basic chill bop, nothing really outstanding but it's not offensive

Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - I mean the album where this came from was released like a decade ago so it's just normal that it will sound dated now, it's okay I prefer the other Kesha song here

Rewind - Ooops almost forgot about this (since it's not up on Spotify), another cute basic bop that's all (3)

10 hours ago, diogozsz said:

it really is a classic 

the way you could say this for every Janelle song except Django Jane :smitten:

Hilary Duff - Feel Alive (Summer Heat) - Really cool, yeah a bit basic. But I love Hilary Duff and this actually really made me groove a bit.

Sasha Sloan - Normal - The verses are bland, but I got really intrigued by the chorus. It's pretty nice.

Charli XCX - Take My Hand - Still no. There's something about her music that is offputting. What happened to her, Boom Clap is amazing.

Au/Ra - Dance in the Dark - A little Biliie Eilish-ish, but not as impactful as Billie's sound. It's okay though.

Charli XCX - Girls Night Out - Okay this one is okay, compared to the other Charli songs here. I hear a lot of Britney influence.