• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• thecptz

• Touch It

• fiercE

Die A Little Bit: I like this but I’m resentful that y’all got Tinashe banned already before I got to use Perfect Crime, this isn’t even one of the best on the album :-*

Nostalgic: I forgot this song/album existed fff, this is really really cute though :jamming:

Venus: Azealia on autopilot [2], she has much better songs that aren’t as dated

Avantura: it has nice elements, that cheap sounding, Major Lazer-esque synth drags it down and the vocal mixing sounds off sometimes but it’s not bad overall x

1 minute ago, Moonlightbae said:

sweet spot - one of her best! I wanna with youuuuuuu :smitten:

Yes we stan. (IDK how this game works - just coming to say hey lol) LOVE Sweet Spot.

Last Night In Miami: I don’t hate it but it’s very dated and generic

Friday Night: On one hand, I appreciate the risk but I don’t understand the appeal fo the vocals at all, I think I’ll still give it points tho x

3 minutes ago, Touch It said:

snitches get stitches

I just want a fair game for everyone 

SmT0gIc.gif

Dance Floor: this sounds like hetero rave music, couldn’t y’all have sent the GOOD PC artists x

Icey: I kinda like it but there are other songs just like this that pulled it off better

1 minute ago, Reinvention said:

Yes we stan. (IDK how this game works - just coming to say hey lol) LOVE Sweet Spot.

taste :clap3:

1,2,3 dayz up: I like this but there were better options for Kim :katie:

since Pirate King is being spammed all over this page, stream it x

Stranger: I don’t see it as much of a dancefloor song but it’s perfect so I’ll overlook that x

So Over You: she so goddamn annoying on this song, I feel like punching her when I hear the I’M sO OvEr yOu

Birthday: I’ve always loved this song, why do Selenators act like they’re above trashy bops like this :jonny6:

22nd Century: I tried getting this album a few years ago and I don’t really use it outside of Acapella but I’m sure this was a bop back in 2010 :blush: I’ll give ha points cause I like ha

Higher: safe choice so I’ll deduct points for that but it’s still a good sing

Me & the Rhythm: safe choice so I’ll deduct points for that but it’s still a good sing [2]

Edited by K$Ellie

In The Party: Beef FloMix outsold by far, can’t believe I flopped with it last season. This is basically a better version of Icey tho x

stream the song in my sig x

Edited by K$Ellie

take my hand - I don't like her old music so much tbh. any song from her 3 latest projects would've ranked high for me :giraffe: