ATRL's Family Feud 8 • WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Auburn

1 minute ago, Guero said:

what do the folks in your trailer park think? open up that window and do a survey 

:bibliahh:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• shelven

• Touch It

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

what do the folks in your trailer park think? open up that window and do a survey 

:bibliahh:

Hun, they mainly listen to rap music AND I ain't gonna do that **** in this pandemic :skull:

5/15 or whatever with not trying/trolling

Touch It

Just now, Dessy said:

Who said we make it. :ahh:

And they fit easily They're only like 14 inches on average 

If the girls are only eating 1 slice of a 14 inch pizza then they must be about to WASTE away chilaaaay

And really? You're gonna ****ing come for the RV park that I live at over two ****ing Ariana songs? 

Grow up hun, grow up. It's $1200 a month to live there. And that is CHEAP for California.

2 minutes ago, Touch It said:

fruity and I are gonna be rlly close, you're welcome everybody for flopping to make this more intense

I flopped multiple questions so you're safe xx

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

And really? You're gonna ****ing come for the RV park that I live at over two ****ing Ariana songs? 

Grow up hun, grow up. It's $1200 a month to live there. And that is CHEAP for California.

drag their ass

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

Love this drama for the finale

Bring the ratings in yes girlie

1 minute ago, MusicLoverDude said:

drag that c*nt :clap3: 

Just now, Fruity said:

I flopped multiple questions so you're safe xx

because him winning a 3rd time would be so funny to me and justify me not playing this szn with these ****ed up past winners still playing also youd be runner up in another thing yasss

Fruity

1 minute ago, MusicLoverDude said:

drag :clap3: #IStandWithMLD

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

If the girls are only eating 1 slice of a 14 inch pizza then they must be about to WASTE away chilaaaay

It's something you buy in a group or family

ivcf4yZ.gif

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Thats EXACTLY what I'm saying :bibliahh:

pls as a Latino gardener I do not make much living in California either, so I would never make fun of that. 

#IDoNotStandWithGuero #IStandWithMLD

Just now, Psycho said:

because him winning a 3rd time would be so funny to me and justify me not playing this szn with these ****ed up past winners still playing also youd be runner up in another thing yasss

Fruity

honestly u prob wouldve won this season... I mean me winning 1/2 of the game says something

Fruity

2 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

WHEW this clapback

ivcf4yZ.gif

Just now, Guero said:

pls as a Latino gardener I do not make much living in California either, so I would never make fun of that. 

:deadbanana2:

Fruity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.