What an era Billia has had, no one can compare in recent times tbh

7 minutes ago, brraap said:

she doesn’t perform very well on the charts does she 

It was released 17 months ago :rip:

OT: a modern day classic :clap3:

7 minutes ago, mintpasty said:

It was released 17 months ago :rip:

OT: a modern day classic :clap3:

It peaked at #29 didn’t even crack top 20. She only has 2 top tens which is crazy to me    

12 minutes ago, brraap said:

It peaked at #29 didn’t even crack top 20. She only has 2 top tens which is crazy to me    

Her chart record gives me Britney vibes. Very big, impactful singles but peaked low on the charts.

butterflysupreme
32 minutes ago, brraap said:

she doesn’t perform very well on the charts does she 

Everything i wanted is literally predicted to be top 10

Also, EIW back in the Top 10 and Bad Guy back in the Top 20

Not bad for someone with "only one hit":jonny5:

26 minutes ago, brraap said:

Charts literally don't matter. The fact that it is nearly at 800m Spotify streams matters.

Everything I Wanted is such a slay

1 hour ago, Timber said:

Charts literally don't matter. The fact that it is nearly at 800m Spotify streams matters.

How can a song have 800m spotify streams yet only a #29 peak? It doesn’t add up

16 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Its barely dipped below #130 on the weekly Spotify global 100 since October 2018

10 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

It means that it wasn't the type of song to be popular for a few month then drop out because it wasn't on popular playlist anymore. People loved it and continued to love it. The definition of a classic.

DONT START NOW :jonny6:

CMON DUA :jonny: 

10 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Its barely dipped below #130 on the weekly Spotify global 100 since October 2018

What was its peak? No way can a song charting every day since 2018 in the 100s rack up 800m, NRO outpeaked it 

2 hours ago, brraap said:

Charts aren't all about peaks. I would prefer a top 40 hit that still has longevity more than a year after release than a quick top 10 that plummets after release (see "Yummy"). She also only has 1 album out, I don't think it's that surprising that she has 2 top tens

the fact that some people are brainwashed by billboard into thinking a song cant be a hit without their arbitrary metrics as if dont speak by No Doubt wasnt one of the biggest radio hits ever and wasnt even eligible to chart :dies: please stop viewing billboard as the be-all, end-all for success 

1 hour ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

What was its peak? No way can a song charting every day since 2018 in the 100s rack up 800m, NRO outpeaked it 

do the math.

40 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

the fact that some people are brainwashed by billboard into thinking a song cant be a hit without their arbitrary metrics as if dont speak by No Doubt wasnt one of the biggest radio hits ever and wasnt even eligible to chart :dies: please stop viewing billboard as the be-all, end-all for success 

It was a number one song on the Billboard Radio Charts for 16 weeks, which was indicative of its success. WTPO has no sort of BB chart to indicate its success

48 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

It was a number one song on the Billboard Radio Charts for 16 weeks, which was indicative of its success. WTPO has no sort of BB chart to indicate its success

yeah, it doesn't, and still has 800 million streams and is incredibly popular, that's the point. billboard isn't everything.

Edited by Kylizzle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.