WWAFA, WDWG? top 3 western album in China

Miss Piggy

bad guy also hit #1 there and is one of QQ music’s top songs of 2019 on the year end chart.

Edited by Miss Piggy

8 minutes ago, mcohen said:

:jonny5:

With the way her album tracks do so well, and how she has excellent pure sales for someone in her generation, and how she is doing well in China, it seems to me that she's the alternative Taylor Swift.

ASIAN QUEENS Transition

AVRIL--->GAGA--->TAYLOR--->BILLIE

:jonny5:

Congrats, other meme girls found where ?

Also #1 is TayLORD Swift, who is #2 ?  :jonny6:

5 hours ago, Ribs said:

Congrats, other meme girls found where ?

Also #1 is TayLORD Swift, who is #2 ?  :jonny6:

The Chainsmokers:skull:

21 minutes ago, YJgotVIBEOLOGY said:

... Chainsmokers

i- :skull:

1 hour ago, YJgotVIBEOLOGY said:

Chinese taste is ... very broad :skull:

peterstyles13
On 1/20/2020 at 6:27 PM, Timber said:

With the way her album tracks do so well, and how she has excellent pure sales for someone in her generation, and how she is doing well in China, it seems to me that she's the alternative Taylor Swift.

I'm not sure what you mean by alt Taylor. Taylor remains untouchable by far and is only getting bigger :psyduck:

QQ's year-end lists only include albums that were released that particular year. They list the top albums from 2019 based on chart entries and not the best-selling (as in units) albums of 2019, otherwise Taylor would occupy the entire top 3 with Lover, Reputation and 1989. Lover had over 600 more entries on the different daily and weekly charts than WWAFAWDWG. Billie's current success in China is definitely impressive (she basically has twice as much entries as Ariana's TUN) but she still has a LONG way to go before she's seen as the alternative Taylor Swift :psyduck:

Billie snatching the Asian GP like that, that's my girl :gaycat1:

13 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by alt Taylor. Taylor remains untouchable by far and is only getting bigger :psyduck:

QQ's year-end lists only include albums that were released that particular year. They list the top albums from 2019 based on chart entries and not the best-selling (as in units) albums of 2019, otherwise Taylor would occupy the entire top 3 with Lover, Reputation and 1989. Lover had over 600 more entries on the different daily and weekly charts than WWAFAWDWG. Billie's current success in China is definitely impressive (she basically has twice as much entries as Ariana's TUN) but she still has a LONG way to go before she's seen as the alternative Taylor Swift :psyduck:

Do you know why we can't see her numbers on QQ? Is it only available for streaming or something?

peterstyles13
3 hours ago, Squall said:

Do you know why we can't see her numbers on QQ? Is it only available for streaming or something?

Yup, it's not on the digital store. Albums from new artists rarely are

40 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Yup, it's not on the digital store. Albums from new artists rarely are

Is there a particular reason to it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.