The Vanishing Letters | Winner: rl231

Navyofbadgals

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

this was so :bibliahh:

i just knew you stanned weyes so i sent that :oh: did you like the hilsong song :gaycat3:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• miguel

• thecptz

• touya kinomoto

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i just knew you stanned weyes so i sent that :oh: did you like the hilsong song :gaycat3:

girl it would've been the last place song for everyone (both contestants and judges) :bibliahh: 

we don't **** with cults miss ma

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

dont judge me. my uber driver played it when i was on my way to a hookup :gaycat5:

I support it but it ain't me.png

10 minutes ago, Touch It said:

I don't do ass kissing bye @fiercE

:rofl:never change girl!

girl it would've been the last place song for everyone (both contestants and judges) :bibliahh: 

we don't **** with cults miss ma

kdQwfH6.jpg?1

Omg this game is so trash, from the trash taste, to the TRASH MORALS (judges exposing contestants' entries and giving ideas???), but at least I gave Céline a few streams just before QUITTING xoxoxox

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Omg this game is so trash, from the trash taste, to the TRASH MORALS (judges exposing contestants' entries and giving ideas???), but at least I gave Céline a few streams just before QUITTING xoxoxox

a big fat loser!

FULL RESULTS GROUP 1

Spoiler

57gTUSi.png

ignore some of the colors

a bitch loves her chanel paint huh?

FULL RESULTS GROUP 2

Spoiler

XpIT9YL.png

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

can old people do things other than always whine about ****?

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

FULL RESULTS GROUP 1

Reveal hidden contents

57gTUSi.png

ignore some of the colors

a bitch loves her chanel paint huh?

FULL RESULTS GROUP 2

Reveal hidden contents

XpIT9YL.png

We don't care 

can old people do things other than always whine about ****?

You were very old in FF then :monkey:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

You were very old in FF then :monkey:

:monkey: can you answer the question? or

15 minutes ago, Touch It said:

@MusicLoverDude @fiercE what are your defenses on being lynched?

I'm finally here. Sorry.

Honestly, a lot of the artists I listen to were ineligible for this round so I went to the wikipedia page to look for other albums that came out in 2019 and I saw Kerli. I like her music enough that i listened to a few songs and I thought Legends was a decent enough song.

However, Navyofbadgals told me it was a single so he initially had me change it to a non-single from it, which I gave to him, or so I thought. So to be fair, the song that was submitted was technically not eligible because it was a single and he didn't use the non-single I sent in. 

I don't think the non-single would have faired much better, but regardless, I've played this game before and I like it. So I just would like a shot at redeeming myself. 

9 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

However, Navyofbadgals told me it was a single so he initially had me change it to a non-single from it, which I gave to him, or so I thought. So to be fair, the song that was submitted was technically not eligible because it was a single and he didn't use the non-single I sent in. 

Sorry that’s on me :deadbanana: a silly mistake, but you could’ve PMed me and change it (if you felt the need to, otherwise then that’s just that) (that’s for others too if this ever happens again)

either way the inegibility obvs doesn’t count because my fault lol :cm

@Staryu @Touch It do let me know soon!

I’ll post the new round next morning, probably in like ~10-11 hours from now

with the way my song got actually 2nd best score from the judges I would say we need to get rid off the voting from contestans :fan:

yasss bless miss mld :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.