Greek Mafia: battle of the gods. | game over.

miguel

I didn't Lynch you boo i lunched that mafia rat hug

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• miguel

• Chiidish

• Evy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

OLD HAG STANNING

I would like to be excluded from this narrative, I was never lynching you from the beginning MA'AM

image.png

Fierce and Diarrhoea were mafia so miss me with that boo boo

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

Fierce and Diarrhoea were mafia so miss me with that boo boo

fierce literally said in the last mafia that he was town 2 days into the game which just got him killed my mafia and this game he acted even dumber he’s honestly more inexperienced than a norman inexperienced player

11 minutes ago, RandomName said:

:deadbanana2: 

girl what ARE you doing here? :deadbanana4:

emote.gif

emote.gif

well you probably guessed at this point but @PinkBox Miguel said 'Spoiler Alert It didn't' when I said that me threatening the thread maybe helped me suriviving night 1.

aka he confirmed they tried to kill me night 1 and mafia was enforced and therefore I am a town member. the entire witch hunt was for nothing if any of you had seen that. so nothing groundbreaking, but oh well..

Just now, Dibbles said:

well you probably guessed at this point but @PinkBox Miguel said 'Spoiler Alert It didn't' when I said that me threatening the thread maybe helped me suriviving night 1.

aka he confirmed they tried to kill me night 1 and mafia was enforced and therefore I am a town member. the entire witch hunt was for nothing if any of you had seen that. so nothing groundbreaking, but oh well..

medusa confirmed omg

THE TRUTH IS night 1 mafia didn’t even choose anybody to be killed. I was asleep when we had to make our final decision and nobody ever made a final decision. but it didnt matter due to the roleblock anyways

1 minute ago, DougAF said:

asFJAFsafhasfuhasuhauDSJFASKFSAKFMSAOLFKCJNEBGUVHCJASMFJVNUIASFMVNAIJSAMFJNIASFAJSIJFASN :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

The circus is still in town I see

DougAF

fortunately you don’t need to buy a ticket since you’ll see them in COURT anyways 

3 minutes ago, Touch It said:

THE TRUTH IS night 1 mafia didn’t even choose anybody to be killed. I was asleep when we had to make our final decision and nobody ever made a final decision. but it didnt matter due to the roleblock anyways

I-

anyway it would have confirmed me as town. 

eh can we skip to the last day and reveal kiiwii the third mafia member

2 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

I-

anyway it would have confirmed me as town. 

eh can we skip to the last day and reveal kiiwii the third mafia member

that’s what medusa would say even though everyone knows @thecptz is medusa

31 minutes ago, Touch It said:

and yes this was the WORST mafia of all time.. these bitches were the dumbest people I ever played a game with in my life

I was playing the perfect game of hiding and they just decided to **** up my whole game by being IDIOTS I honestly want mafia to lose at this point because I don’t want a SINGLE one of them to win especially @touya kinomoto

at least @Diarrhoea & @DougAF were funny and made the mafia chat a fun experience for me but it was honestly HELL to have to deal with them all

miguel just decided to put the most unexperienced mafia players besides diarrhoea into one mafia and thought we would somehow snap??? like he’s an idiot and yes astro was right all along in miguel’s dumb role choosing

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a26478914bd863bf53d

1 minute ago, Touch It said:

that’s what medusa would say even though everyone knows @thecptz is medusa

I wish I was medusa. the way you all didn't believe my role was useless.

Circus Mafia: battle of the gods. | #REVAMPED

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.