TheWayWeWere's Best of the Decade | PG.8 - FINAL UPDATE

TheWayWeWere

This countdown will include both albums that I wanted to highlight and particular singles/songs from some mediocre or badly aged records. Everything in alphabetical order

(B)

liaopLS.png

2cyty4d.png

MgE460q.png

kDS1tp0.png

SOpp6Ct.png

TrvYV0H.png

tffRFWY.png

d55dopV.png

9F0UMdI.png

EX4c6aN.png

NWOoIka.png

Edited by TheWayWeWere

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• rvx

• Legend E

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo wow your graphics I wish I had the talent and patience to do that

I wasn't a fan of After Laughter :keir: loved Hard Times though and Ain't It Fun is deff one of the best songs :clap3:

The Alter was v good, some real bops on it + it was much better than III :mandown: Anti was a huge grower :jonny2:

Anna Wintour... Azealia's last serve :-* The JanelleDroid is ofc perfect :smitten: one of the best albums ever, completely filler free :heart2:

Love Art Angels too, if you like Kill V Maim and Venus Fly you could check out Loona's LOONATIC, it's very Grimes :fan:

Be the One :jonny5: her BEST song :gaycat4: BBTM is really good as well but HoB and EoS were better :keir: I hate Boom Clap ksdjksjd

Bey's self titled is still THAT album, by far her best. Born This Way and Born to Die are on my list too :gaycat1:BIBO is quite nice too

Oh this is an interesting way to organize your list, I like it :clap3:

I think Beyonce's self titled and Born to Die are the only albums I know from here, I like The Weeknd but for some reason I wasn't really into BBTM era :psyduck:

I never listened to Bionic :shutup: You Lost Me is a masterpiece though.

Boom Clap and Be the One are cute bops, but not really worth remembering imo :keir:

Edited by potent

Born This Way :worship2:

I liked Self Titled and Born to Die (and Lana overall), but I moved on from them quickly. 

This countdown will include both albums that I wanted to highlight and particular singles/songs from some mediocre or badly aged records. Everything in alphabetical order

(C)

npmpWNU.png

a5YtQHA.png

UHea012.png

rf2ppyf.png

iKYDDsx.png

7wzQPEd.png

Hi240nX.png

dKBxlVv.png

UEU6pQ8.png

VwrUY0H.png

Cag2G2D.png

Edited by TheWayWeWere

• ATRL Moderator

Caution and Ceremonials are AMAZING :jonny4: 

Nice to see Crybaby here!

Cyber Stockholm Syndrome is pop perfection :smitten: I'm starting to think she peaked with RINA tho :chick3:

Ciara was such a serve, her only great album :jonny4: CTRL took a while to grow on me but it's a really good album :heart2:

Haven't heard Cinderella's Eyes but Beat of My Drum is a banger :-* Chris was acute album, I love Doesn't Matter :flower:

Ceremonials is obviously amazing too, her best album for me :celestial4: Caution had bops, it's nice that she can still keep it fresh Madge can't relate

This is a nice way to sort your decade picks, even though I feel like this would make it harder to cut things out. :gaycat3: Not sure how you managed.

#: 1991 EP :smile: #Beautiful, 4 and 20/20 Experience :eddie: 21 + 25 :smitten: 1989 :worship2::worship2::worship2:

A: The Altar was kinda cute. ANTI :jamming: After Laughter, Ain't It Fun, All Night :worship:

B: Well for this one it would just be easier to say what I don't know/like :gaycat3: (Blackheart & Borders)

BEYONCE, Born This Way and Born to Die are my favorites from here.
C: Ceremonials and Chris have some cute moments. Cry Baby (with the space) deserved to be here :-*

Anti, 1991, 20/20, 21, 25, 1989, BBTM, BEYONCE, CTRL :clap3:

"Anna Wintour from Fantasea II: The Second Wave" lol i hope it's still coming :fan:

ArchAndroid :clap3:i'm mad i didn't dig it until last year

4 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

"Anna Wintour from Fantasea II: The Second Wave" lol i hope it's still coming :fan:

yeah, of course, and Business & Pleasure too 

tumblr_inline_n7713luqou1qexfme.gif

Bionic, Beauty Behind The Madness, BEYONCE, Born this way, Born to die, Caution, Ceremonials, CTRL  :clap3:

On 12/11/2019 at 4:19 AM, K$Ellie said:

I'm starting to think she peaked with RINA tho :chick3:

Cherry was cute, but yeah, you're right probably

okay, some cheating because I want to start new page for next update 

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.