TheWayWeWere's Best of the Decade | PG.8 - FINAL UPDATE

TheWayWeWere

This countdown will include both albums that I wanted to highlight and particular singles/songs from some mediocre or badly aged records. Everything in alphabetical order

(D)

LQ2I9z4.png

fmXtZ9m.png

rOPMuXc.png

CldWQtY.png

HOPzfEx.png

Gruc1tQ.png

i5p9IHm.png

fGINO8O.png

iPvF1tX.png

odY0XM4.png

Edited by TheWayWeWere

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• rvx

• Legend E

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

The Desired Effect :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: The best male record of the decade.

Devotion, a classic!

Do It Again :clap3: 

Disconnect and Don't Hold Your Breath are also great :clap3: 

"Diamonds" is kinda her best sing but I snubbed it for "Phresh Out the Runway" :fan: Dirty Computer is amazing, would add "Americans" to must listen! :jamming:

Clean Bandit and Marina :weeps: 

Nicole, talent won :clap3:

Kiiiii the last page tumblr_mzdl0hi1wq1r79xhlo1_250.gif

Diamonds is cute but I've always thought of it as one of her weakest hits. Demonstrate :smile: Don't Hold Your Breath :jamming: Do It Again EP is nice, although I mainly just revisit it for the title track. Dirty Computer :worship: Janelle snapped and your must listen list is great.

This countdown will include both albums that I wanted to highlight and particular singles/songs from some mediocre or badly aged records. Everything in alphabetical order

(E)

pKkVkCX.png

tRnMANb.png

w7Cd1NM.png

oBJzXyb.png

G6UYkgK.png

BlZnpry.png

a4jpJ7h.png

xDhU8cz.png

E5wnigA.png

• ATRL Moderator

Elastic Heart :clap3:

Everything To Lose is a masterpiece :jonny6:

Emotion is also great!

Whew sis these graphics :clap3: The Electric Lady has aged so well, I still listen to it regularly. And of course Emotion is on the list as it should :clap3: 

A lot of Every's in this set :gaycat3: Elastic Heart is great :clap3: Electric Lady has some good songs, my top 3 (QUEEN/Electric Lady/What an Experience) are all there :fish1: EMOTION is a classic yup yup :katie2::katie2::katie2: Favourite Colour appreciation we love!!!

Emotion is already a classic!!!

Love EIE and Elastic Heart too :worship2:

Dirty Computer wasn't as good as The ArchAndroid but still great :clap3: Diamonds and Don't Hold Your Breath are bops :heart2:

I think the only song I liked from Kiddo was Snaren despite the cringe lyrics :keir: all 3 of Godnelle's albums getting a mention tho :weeps:

Elastic Heart is good but it's aged for me :mandown: Everything We Touch is nice but Everything Is Embarrassing is THAT song :jonny5: 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:23 PM, K$Ellie said:

I think the only song I liked from Kiddo was Snaren despite the cringe lyrics :keir:

her pre-Sway records are a bit messy :fan:

On 12/18/2019 at 6:23 PM, K$Ellie said:

all 3 of Godnelle's albums getting a mention tho :weeps:

she was just too good this decade :jonny: 

This countdown will include both albums that I wanted to highlight and particular singles/songs from some mediocre or badly aged records. Everything in alphabetical order

(F)

OdJIIBe.png

VCigIAK.png

tSrcEQH.png

XO4NpF6.png

YK3z2YP.png

gFbS6Wj.png

yccLWwl.png

gD6k3NW.png

CaTApat.png

xVw4eT1.png

• ATRL Moderator

Whew TFM, Femme Fatale and Froot :clap3:

Formation is also cute!

Formation + F**kin' Perfect :party:

Femme Fatale, very underrated Britney record. :katie2: For sure in my top 3 of her albums. 

The Fame Monster, Formation :clap3:

Formation definitely the highlight of this set, but ****in Perfect is also good :clap3:

Lissie seems interesting, I remember her from when she was a You Oughta Know artist on VH1 (back when they still had the top 20 video countdown :'()

I prefer BTW but TFM was her other good album :clap3: Flesh Tones was nice but I liked Food more :keir:

Froot is sooo good, I don't use Marina other than that album :jonny4: Formation and Final Song are bops :jamming:

Femme Fatale might be generic and dated but it's got big bops :katie2: How I Roll invented PC music x

On 12/19/2019 at 8:40 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

her pre-Sway records are a bit messy :fan:

she was just too good this decade :jonny: 

you say this as though Sway isn't messy :fan:

Formation & F*ckin' Perfect are great :clap3: Femme Fatale :katie2: It's so generic and a bit messy, but still very very fun. The Fame Monster won't be on my decade list because I don't want to include anything before 2010, not even Q4 2019 stuff, but it would likely be #1 if I changed my mind :mandown: We love a masterpiece!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.