• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Legend E

• Remmy

• Jet

Miley :katie2:

Sucker Punch appearing in many lists around Best Of :clap3: the slower songs feel kinda weird mixed in there, but still a great album

Didn't listen to BANKS album, but it's on my list

Crave getting appreciation here :clap3: Madonna did a good job this year imo, despite having some messy songs in her album

Now That I Found You is definitely a bop and I love how happy it sounds!

Sucker Punch was a really solid debut album. She Is Coming was great. III was ok I guess

Now That I Found You a huge bop :clap3:NBLAH is cute

Sucker Punch was a let down for me, especially after Strangers :'( I liked Never Mine and Don't Feel Like Crying tho

Crave is one of the best on MX for sure :clap3:

thanks for comments, y'all :kiss:

short update today before top 10 reveal :alexz: 

LLbZRLf.png

album #11 - Marina, Love+Fear
"This life don't suit me anymore"
I'm stanning another ATRL hated album :fan: hi-hi :fan: Welp, actually it IS her worst album to date, but even now she still able to give us some quality content. Sometimes sloppy, sometimes too poppy, sometimes a bit stupid - album is still pretty cute, cohesive work with some flaws and highs as well. I kinda hate that you can't really see how this album is two-sided - there's basically same songs on both discs :skull:
some favorites: Enjoy Your Life, Karma, No More Suckers, Emotional Machine

Fhl5wUH.png

single #11 - Cheat Codes & Kim Petras, Feeling of Falling
"I'll take the blame if you want me"
You know, sometimes you just can't escape of desire of listen some cheesy pop bops like this :jonny: It's basically Closer of this year, incredibly catchy and memorable, too bad it didn't find any success :'(

xxkS17p.png

album #10 - Taylor Swift, Lover
"Hey kids! Spelling is fun!"
This is...good Taylor Swift album :skull: You know, it's not perfect, it's not slayage like Red or 1989 or Reputation. There're some highs, some really great jams, but nothing carreer-noting, there's some huge missteps (I see you, ME) and some fillers. Album would've work much better if it was shorter at least. Still, pretty solid pop record.
some favorites: The Man, Cruel Summer, Cornelia Street, Soon You'll Get Better

2ti1WdD.png

single #10 - Ariana Grande, imagine
"Skrrt"
I know, it's technically wasn't a single, but I still use it :fan: This epic opener for TUN remains one of my all-time favorite ballads by her, I mean, her vocals on here is magical, her delivery of this trap-ballad is everything :jonny: Easily one of the best way to open album like TUN.

w9gRl2j.png

Wow I'm shocked that you liked Love+Fear that much, but I adore Marina, so I'm happy you did!

• ATRL Moderator

Love  + Fear was pretty meh ngl

Imagine is good tho but dead at the quoted lyric

Suprised to see Imagine but I am not complaining whew Ariana's best ballad :clap3: 

Imagine :clap3:One of her best truly.

• ATRL Moderator

I enjoyed Lover but it's not a cohesive album as a whole in my opinion...

I liked ME! :shutup:

SHE IS COMING :jonny4:

I remember checking out FoF when it came out but I guess I wasn't feeling it. At least she served w/ Clarity & TOTL V2. imagine is cute, never loved it though. Lover :date: Yeah, I think everyone can agree that some tracks could've been shaved off. Your favorites list is pretty fire :sats: Glad to see someone appreciating Soon You'll Get Better, it used to be 2nd place in my ranking at one point but slid down a bit.

Imagine :clap3: the vocalist jumped out :clap3:

Thank god i'm not the only one who loves "Love + Fear" :jonny5: I mean the album is still bad but it still very enjoyable album at the same time for me. Definitely my guilty pleasure.

Yes Lover (album) made it into the top 10. But Now That I Found You missed the top 10 :weeps:

2 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Thank god i'm not the only one who loves "Love + Fear" :jonny5: I mean the album is still bad but it still very enjoyable album at the same time for me. Definitely my guilty pleasure.

this :jonny: 

6 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

U like false god?

not my favorite from album, but one of those tracks that I would save for shorter version of it :fan: 

SHYHMF deserves to break Old Town Road's record, yes :clap3:

I was gonna say that NRO was Tity's best song since Walking On Charts but then I remembered that Bon Appetit existed. Still a great song though :clap3:

Agreed with your Doin Time and Dedicated write ups.

If you're not familiar with Chairlift (Caroline's band), you're in for a treat, their last two albums are almost on the same level as Pang :jonny:

Lover getting into top 10 :alexz:

The shade at Me! tho 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.