• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Legend E

• Remmy

• Jet

Caroline + Solange :jonny: :wooparty: Agree that ur next step needs to be the Chairlift discog! love this remix that just came out today too:

Doin' Time is one of my favorite Lana songs from this year too and one I'm sure that no one was expecting. BIOYL... well she's also cute :eatpopcorn:

Blame It On Your Love + Really don't like u :smile: Doin' Time :eddie: All 3 might be a tad high though :gaycat3:

Okay you snapped on the albums this time around :clap3: Dedicated, Betty, forevher & Pang nearly all in a row yesssssss :smitten: WYIMR, Real Love, Language, The One, Whisper, forever, Door, HMWIH, Ocean of Tears YUP those are the hits :worship:

• ATRL Moderator

I am a fan of Luna but haven't been keeping up.  Free Love is still her best to me.

So Hot is great, glad you're into Caroline, do you like chairlift??

Betty  getting love :clap3:We seem to be the only two that listened to her/like her. Woo gimmie deserves to be much higher! Blame it is so much better w/Lizzo

Really Don't Like You :clap3: 

I meant to give Carly and Solanges albums a listen but forgot/never got the chance to. I feel like both albums probably aren't on the same level as their previous stuff tho so idk :dancehall:

Dedicated was good, I think the "Emotion Side C" critiques were going to happen regardless. She promised disco though so we'll be mad at her for the time being. 

When I Get Home is gorge, great song pics

Blame it on your love and Doin Time :heart2:

doin time, dedicated, pang :alexz: 

forevher, gimme, when i get home, blame it on your love are cute 

17 hours ago, Madame X said:

So Hot is great, glad you're into Caroline, do you like chairlift??

19 hours ago, Kang. said:

Agree that ur next step needs to be the Chairlift discog!

I'll try to keep my **** up and listen it sewn :jonny: 

thanks for all comments :kiss: 

sBeT7cx.png

album #14 - Sigrid, Sucker Punch
"Can I be basic with you?"
One of the most promising young pop artists finally arrives with her full-length debut. It's pretty much strong pop record, very fresh with some great dramatic pop moments, it's still a bit underwhelming. It's not so cohesive, there's some old songs in here (even tho they're amazing), so ending product feels a bit manufactirish. Still, Sigrid stays strong and able to give us some great bops.
some favorites: Basic, In Vain, Never Mine, Mine Right Now

iibkSEg.png

single #14 - Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus, Nothing Breaks Like a Heart
"We live and die by pretty lies"
Both Mark and Miley low-key are masters of heartbreaking anthems, so their collab was always going to be good, but I really didn't expect this kind of slayage! From perfect melody, great hook to lyrics and Miley's delivery - it became one of my favorite song from both artists. Oh, and MV is must-watch.

qAhZWXf.png

album #13 - BANKS, III
"I gave you the deep, but you're still floating"
Banks on her third album and still proves she just can't do something wrong. Amazing body of work, even tho it didn't reach highs of The Altar, it's still on par with previous works. Even more confident with herself, more sexy and open, catchy and vulnerable, Banks shows her probably most accessible work on here.
some favorites: Stroke, Contaminated, Propaganda, If We Were Made of Water

Pv3c7YZ.png

single #13 - Madonna ft. Swae Lee, Crave
"Ran so far to try to find the thing I lacked and there it was"
Nothing much to say about this - Madge finally serving quality bop and its one of her best songs this decade. If some big pop girl recorded it, this should've been a big hit :'( I hate ageism tbh :'( I hate Swae Lee too, but he serves on this track :gaycat2:

dUj0l8d.png

album #12 - Miley Cyrus, SHE IS COMING
"I love you, Nicki, but I listen to Cardi"
I literally start to hate that GP paid normal Miley to dust :rip: I mean, first YN era (yeah, the era and album weren't really good, but at least Malibu deserves to be a hit), and now this. I just can't believe She Is Miley Cyrus project is cancelled basically. This 6-track EP serves as probably her most cohesive and best work to date - it showcases all genres she's working at - pop, country-pop, urban, psychedelic pop - and Miley is basically doing her best on these tracks.
some favorites: Unholy, The Most, DREAM

NZ0B1GQ.png

single #12 - Carly Rae Jepsen, Now That I Found You
"Give me the words I want"
I was a bit surprised this song goes too far in my countdown, I guess I listened it too much :fan: But I can say, that I'm still a sucker for cheesy gay pop anthems and this one is probably staple of them :jonny: It bawps so hard, especially with cute video, great work from her!

dtGErNG.png

Now That I Found You yessssss it's so good!!!

Nothing Breaks Like a Heart, Crave  :clap3: 

I liked SHE IS COMING, except for that Cattitude song  :mazen: 

Nothing Breaks Like a Heart is cute but I kinda just forgot about it once 2019 started :mandown: SHE IS COMING was one of those one-listen-only EPs for me :mandown: Umm how are Strangers & Sucker Punch not in your Sigrid top 4? :mandown: Yeah the album is great, I agree there's a slight underwhelming feeling around it though. Now That I Found You :sats: Lowkey started losing love for it shortly after Dedicated dropped but it's another amazing Carly bop.

Now That I Found You is cute but I've always preferred No Drug Like Me :keir:

Glad we agree on She Is Coming, I always really liked it :fan: although my faves are the other 3 songs :-*

Crave was cute :gaycat4: III was a big disappointment for me but still a decent album + Sigrid had some cute sings :heart2:

Sucker Punch a great pop debut :clap3: Sigrid is really doing it to me, the more poppy electrobopish Maggie Rogers :katie2: 

Now That I Found You an instant HIT :alexz: 

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

Nothing Breaks Like a Heart is cute but I kinda just forgot about it once 2019 started :mandown:

This exactly, I loved it last year!

I need to go listen to Alter because III scalped me, I just discovered her with this album/ Yoou're telling me she's done BETTER? :jonny5::psyduck:

• ATRL Moderator

tea on sucker punch, nothing breaks like a heart, iii :clap3:
she is coming was pretty good. the most and dream :clap3:
 now that I found you a bop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.