K$Ellie's Best of 2019 | Finished

K$Ellie

Top 50 Singles

--. CLC - No

whew this song was really annoying at first because of the hook but the production goes off - edit: welp I edited the list to add another sing so I guess this is out of the top 50 now, Sornmila lost x

50. Dreamcatcher - PIRI

this rock excellence, their best song

49. BTS - Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)

not one of their best titles but a really cute bop :jamming:

48. Eyedi - & New

synthpop excellence, she's so underrated. Not even 500k views on the video :rip:

47. Billie Eilish - everything i wanted

such a pretty song :emofish: I hope they actually push this and not let it go to waste :rip: 

46. Hwa Sa - TWIT

I'm by no means a Mamamoo apologist but this is a banger x

45. NCT Dream - BOOM

We Go Up is still better but I'm cackling at Dream outselling 127 this year only for them to get rid of half the members :toofunny3:

44. Tove Lo - Sweettalk My Heart

chorus could have been better but it's still one of my faves on the album

43. ONF - Why

the chorus :smitten: sad how all these noise groups are taking off but they're getting left behind :chick1:

42. Ruann - Beep Beep

the excellence omg

41. CLC - Me

noise done right, CLC making the music Blackpink wishes they could make

40. FKA twigs - cellophane

I still think this works better as an album track but it's a v pretty song nonetheless, amazing video too :heart2:

39. ITZY - ICY

messy bop and a huge grower, not as good as Dallah Dallah tho :mandown:

38. Caroline Polachek - Door

the second half really MADE the song, my fave on the album

37. BTS - Lights

Forgot this initially so I deleted A Brand New Day and put this in instead :-*

36. TWICE - Fake & True

ahhhh this hits so hard, one of their best Japanese releases

35. Angel Olsen - Lark

an OPENER, really set the tone for the whole album

34. Zara Larsson - All the Time

one of her best sings, she didn't deserve to bomb with this although I only used it for like the first 2 week x

33. Billie Eilish - bad guy

was a bop when it first came out and it's still great but I can imagine it could get really annoying hearing it all the time :mandown: only like my 7th fave on the album :fan:

32. IZ*ONE - Violeta

Highlight should have been the title but this is still such a cute bop, I hope they actually get to release their album :rip: but on the other hand, they're TWICE's competition so x

31. GFriend - Fever

idc if this is generic af, the drop KNOCKS and it's my fave song from them  but I'll try to get into them next year so that'll probs change x

Edited by K$Ellie

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K$Ellie

• BlackoutZone

• TheWayWeWere

• Moonlightbae

all the time is such an immense bop :jonny:

lark :alexz: door :alexz: cellophane :alexz: 

7 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

42. Tove Lo - Sweettalk My Heart

chorus could have been better but it's still one of my faves on the album

Oh your extra taste

BuVthNc.gif

On 12/7/2019 at 6:13 PM, K$Ellie said:

Tove Lo - Bad as the Boys (feat. ALMA)

Imagine including Sweettalk (which doesn't have a better chorus) and skipping this masterpiece.

OwOGs2b.gif

bad guy + everything i wanted :jamming:

omg I thought I was the only one who stanned Me over No :smitten: 

And you included Dreamcatcher! 

I like you. :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, Red Light said:

omg I thought I was the only one who stanned Me over No :smitten: 

And you included Dreamcatcher! 

I like you. :gaycat5:

ahhh taste :jonny4:No is great but the chorus could have been stronger

yes Dreamcatcher, yes talent :smitten: their minis are so good although I have to be in a particular mood to bop to them

:heart2:

4 hours ago, prézli said:

Imagine including Sweettalk (which doesn't have a better chorus) and skipping this masterpiece.

OwOGs2b.gif

Bad as the Boys is basically a less good Glad He's Gone without the iconic video luv

OwOGs2b.gif

On 12/7/2019 at 6:05 PM, K$Ellie said:

waiT weren't you an indie or am I confusing you with someone else :mandown: not kpop taking over everyone ksjdksd

I keep it on the low cuz I don't **** with the kpop bitches on here like that but ya been into it since late 2015 ✌

CLC - No
Dreamcatcher - PIRI
Eyedi - & New
CLC - Me
FKA twigs - cellophane
Angel Olsen - Lark
Billie Eilish - bad guy

I liked these though the order could use some work and piri is definitely NOT their best come on now

cellophane deserved to be higher

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I keep it on the low cuz I don't **** with the kpop bitches on here like that but ya been into it since late 2015 ✌

I liked these though the order could use some work and piri is definitely NOT their best come on now

wait mess I missed the blurb about Piri being their best :deadbanana2: love the song but

everything i wanted is cute :smiley: Yeah, I pretty much have the same opinion about Sweettalk My Heart. Lark and bad guy :smitten: Door + All the Time :alexz: Those were MOMENTS. All the Time having absolutely 0 impact is really one of the most disappointing things about 2019.

Everything I Wanted, Cellophane, Bad Guy :clap3:

All the Time is cute, but idk it sounds too bland to me, like it could've been sung by anyone (or at least any 80s influenced pop girl)

47. BTS - Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)

45. Billie Eilish - everything i wanted

42. Tove Lo - Sweettalk My Heart

38. FKA twigs - cellophane

32. Billie Eilish - bad guy

I love this, can't wait for more sets keshy!

EIW is a bop, I love direction of it :clap3: 

SMH is a little bit strange choice for a single :skull: 

Cellophane, Door, Lark :jonny: all these masterpieces :jonny: 

Bad Guy :smitten: 

Twit was that bop :clap3:

I originally didn’t care for F&T but have grown to love it so much :jonny:

Top 50 Singles

30. WayV - Love Talk

forgot to add this so I'm editing, better than any NCT song this year x

29. Billie Eilish - wish you were gay

I don't really consider this a single but apparently Wiki does so w/e, a major bop that I liked initially, then hated and now like again :mandown:

28. TXT - Crown

a debut :clap3: one of the best rookie groups rn, the mini was amazing too :smitten: Soobin <3

27. Cherry Bullet - Really Really

most underrated song of the year :jonny2: not even the kpop bitches stan this but it's soooooo good, the chorus hits so hard :weeps:

26. Stray Kids - MIROH

noise excellence, by far their best song :mandown: the mini too >>>>. Too bad their subsequent releases didn't live up to it :katie: at least Double Knot and Levanter are cute

25. Weki Meki - Picky Picky

I just realized I forgot to include Tiki Taka (would have been outside the Top 50 anyway) but both are such cute bops :katie2:the chorus really did THAT

24. Tove Lo - Glad He's Gone

What a grower :jamming: SOTS material + the video deserved to go viral :mandown: I was let down by it initially cause it's nowhere near as good as Cool Girl / Disco **** but it's a really fun bop :heart2:

23. SUNMI - Noir

The fact that I've seen non-kpop fans praise this, ugh impact :jonny2:  Some of y'all had the nerve to call this underwhelming when it's just as good as all her other titles, except LaLaLay which is absolutely awful x

22. Slayyyter - Mine

This was kinda smash worthy huh? I could totally see it taking off in the UK at least, it's a really fun basic bop :-*

21. (G)I-DLE - Señorita

Shamila can rot, this is miles better :jonny6: Idlesus have yet to deliver a bad title I'm counting LION as a soundtrack song x

20. Chung Ha - Snapping

an MPG is born :smitten: this video was everything, could have been a real hit in the west if one of the talentless basic pop girls sang it x

19. TXT - 9 and Three Quarters (Run Away)

This was so unexpected for them but I hope they continue in this direction or at least that they continue experimenting :duca: 

18. Doja Cat - Rules

If he album sounded more like this it would have been so iconic :jonny2: unfortunately half of it was generic and uninspired but I hope she continues to grow cause her homophobic ass makes good music x

17. Kim Petras - Icy

always loved the verses but the chorus didn't hit me until recently. It's a Weeknd ripoff but at the same it's better than anything he's released since The Hills

16. DIA - Woowa

iconic chorus, flawless production, went viral on Twitter for a reason

15. Apink - %% (Eung Eung)

hilarious how people try to come for k-pop by saying it's generic and overproduced but you just know if Katy or Gaga released this pop perfection these f@gs would be up their ass :mandown:

14. Slayyyter - Alone

Her best song, we need more Britney/PC-esque bangers like this from her, rather than the dated, early 00s trash on her album :rip: 

13. Billie Eilish - bury a friend

the song that got me into ha :mandown: wish they had pushed it a biT more before moving onto bad guy but oh well, it's still a hit with 500m+ streams

12. (G)I-DLE - Uh-Oh

literally all their songs ended up growing on me and this might be my favorite one to date :smitten: everything was RIGHT, if they really wanna try it in the West, this is the kind of song they should push

11. TWICE - Breakthrough

I wish this could have made the top 10 but they already have two songs there anyway :jonny2: their best Japanese release by far and one of their best songs overall :smitten:

Edited by K$Ellie

wish you were gay :heart2: bury a friend is great & deserved to be bigger, yup! Icy :sats: "It's a Weeknd ripoff but at the same it's better than anything he's released since The Hills" Kiii, no lies there. Okay we're really on the exact same page w/ Glad He's Gone. Definitely required a bit of growing but it's been my favorite from Sunshine Kitty since play #1.

I literally thought Mine was a UK hit when I first heard it :rip: it's like 90% of songs that smash over here

Noir :jonny: I'm still floored by it, sad we haven't got any new single since it came out

Edited by BlackoutZone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.