• ATRL Moderator

GpVIJdE.gif

i'm so used to giving, and now i get to receive

6 minutes ago, Element said:

GpVIJdE.gif

i'm so used to giving, and now i get to receive

SADSGHASHAS

4 hours ago, Sabbath said:

I left this dumb ass site for like 2 hours and all hell broke loose smh. Now let’s address this situation, shall we?

KIPPER THEE SKIPPER,

you have 12 hours to post a link to the website/thread/gallery/whatever it is you say took the pic from, here in this thread to prove your innocence!

That’s all.

For now.

@kipperskipper

YomodaK.gif

So we’re not addressing the clown judge?

8873d9fe23ce69e117a913c767fec3aa.png

@Clueless

Don't be fooled sweetie baby z isn't grateful for you or your tasteless judging clown

Edited by Black Canary

3 hours ago, Black Canary said:

8873d9fe23ce69e117a913c767fec3aa.png

@Clueless

Don't be fooled sweetie baby z isn't grateful for you or your tasteless judging clown

I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love

I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love

Ayo, they could never make me hate you
Even though what you was doin' wasn't tasteful
Even though you out here lookin' so ungrateful
I'ma keep it movin' be classy and graceful
I told 'em it's no friends in the game, you ain't learned that yet
All the bridges you came over, don't burn that yet
.. want respect, but .. ain't earned that yet
Self-righteous and entitled but they swearin' on the Bible that they love you
When really they no different from all your rivals
But I still don't wish death on 'em
I just reflect on 'em

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - This is cute. Just cute. It reminds me of the green look I sent for Gaga in TCG7 (but not as good x). It's looking like another safe round for you ma

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - It's alright but there's something I don't like about it. Maybe the crotch area? Not terrible at all but I'm not necessarily gagging

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - 

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - This is a lovely black outfit! Serving you biker chic couture hunty yasss eiR10Au.png

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Damn y'all really struggled this round huh. Aside from the fact that it's serving blue, it's uglee

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Cute! Serve drama and elegance mama

ICY | LADY GAGA - giphy.gif

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - Thanks Godga you sent this! One of ha best looks imo :swan:

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - Cute bedsheet wedding dress. Certainly not the worst thing sent this round tho TSv4y5c.png

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - That material, the way its perfectly snatching ha up... :jonny5: Yup yup!

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - Cute pantsuit moment, the shine and scarf and accessories are nice touches

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - Cute prom dress.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - It's a soft yes for me

GUERO | CIARA - This is cute, I like the material and the sparkles all over really add sumn. 

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - High fashion meets alien :jonny5: this was a serve ma

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - Very regal, if it weren't for the harness thing I would have been bored so props to ya mama

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - Pls, this is like Nanfe's Yellow look... not good

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I admire the arts and craftsness of it all, it would have been boring without it but now it catches my eye

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - 

lvFybiB.png

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - Well doesn't she look like a tall glass of wine! This is a pretty nice dress x

DOM | LILLY COLLINS - I really like these gradient type dresses, they're so pretty. The shape doesn't wow me that much tho

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - This just looks like a rolled up rug. The material, the stripes, the lace is random places, the shape... it's all a bit ugly for me maam

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - tenor.gif?itemid=11777574

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I like the top moreso than the bottom, wish there was a little more going on there... but overall a cute look

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - The struggle is real. The coat, the skirt(?), the purple being flowers, the ropes, the blur, the mess. At least he's serving face

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility  @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @DevonRoars  @thecptz @Yvess   @Black Canary

25 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I admire the arts and craftsness of it all, it would have been boring without it but now it catches my eye

The subtle shade :sherlock:

• ATRL Moderator

maybe there's hope for the good sis nanfe 

bbSrGsY.png

ok i am ready again to do some critiques lel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.