• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

There were like 9 strong looks and the other looks were all ugly-okay/cute

Like #10 was pretty far away from the first 9 looks :swan:

me at my critiques this round

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Okay… Well she looks good and is serving businesswoman. It’s nothing special, but I like the shade of yellow. Also the pants are odd, especially at her vagina.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Another serve from you this round. I love how big and dramatic this is, serving regality!

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – Well… I like the fact that she looks old. I’m usually a fan of fringe, but the layers of fringe here look odd, as well as the separation of the different patterns at her breast area.

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER – I personally see orange, but if Sabbath approved it, then I won’t penalize you for the color. Anyway, this is kind of a serve, I love the suit with the train, the makeup too. The only thing I don’t really like is the hat, it looks flimsy and the way it attaches to his head looks like he has a toothache and needs that to keep his mouth stable.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – Okay this is cute… Not like your R1 entry though. I think she needed a hat with that, it’s a bit simple so a hat would’ve made it a bit more interesting and she’s serving cold weather with that scarf and those boots, so it would make sense!

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – I like the dramatics in this look as well! The only thing is that the shape of the bottom part is… suspicious and the feathers (?) on it are kind of serving arts and crafts. But I still like the look!

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – The details……………… a serve was provided today.

ICY | LADY GAGA – An iconique look… but is it fashionable? I like the look, but I think it’s more because of the association of the music video. Also, one thing that I hate is visible corsets on top of clothes. But it’s cute!

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - This is so wrinkly all around, it literally looks like wrapping paper, the ugly ruffles add to the wrapping paper effect and the layers of the skirt is not really cute.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Well the shape of the skirt is inch resting and different. The shirt aka the only yellow part is kind of a miss for me. It’s like see through but at the same time not really? The sleeves are odd (and not in a positive way), and the way it goes from see through to material from the shoulder down to the elbow and then it’s see through again, idk ma… But she looks good and well put together, I wouldn’t say that it’s ugly either

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Erm… well……….. it’s definitely better than what I expected from you! I don’t feel anything from this, I don’t really care for it, but I wouldn’t say that it’s UGLY. However, this again really doesn’t justify you picking the same celeb again, kinda showing that you did everything you could with her last szn! But we’ll sea I guess!

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Okay I like this, yellow from head to toe and it’s kind of extra all around and the mix of gold is a really nice touch.

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND – Whew chile, not the little yellow petals being the only yellow in this look fff. This is definitely a boot, the brown color is really not cute, the absence of fit from the outfit giving grandma clothes realness (which I can appreciate if it’s intentional, but it doesn’t look like she was trying to serve old). This is kind of hideous to look at.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – I love green! The black “ruffles” (?) are really not cute, did not do the outfit any favors and the random black lines are very distracting as well. At the same time, they’re the only thing making this look kind of interesting so…

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Okay at this Margot Robbie evolution. It’s kind of just a coat, but it’s also grand and shows that she’s that bitch.

GUERO | CIARA – It really just looks like a piece of fabric wrapped around her and then tied a knot on her left shoulder to keep it in place.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – The quality of the picture, whew chile…  Anyway, this also looks like fabric wrapped around her, but a bit more inch resting since I always love those kinds of sleeves. But overall, meh. I like how the color pops though.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Okay this is cute, just a lil outfit to go to the groceries. The pop of pink is cute as well. Not a gagworthy look, but it’s cute.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – A serve was provided today. The color bitch… the gradient, whewww! The layers on the look make it look very nice and the top part is inch resting. My only complaint is that I wish the two waves on the top half were more to the side since it’s covering her entire neck

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I’m kinda loving all the elements in this, there are a lot of interesting things! If I’m being very nitpicky, the part below the corset starts to go arts and crafts-y and I can’t help but to think that this would be better with a longer and more dramatic skirt.

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ – Yeah no sorry. The coat with that big grey pocket, the white and green collar, the beige/nude bra, the granny panties, the neon green and pink boots…

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE – Again, she looks cute but super basic. Basicness seems to be her brand, it works for her, but unfortunately, maybe not the best brand for this game. But I wouldn’t say that it’s ugly or bad at all, she actually looks nice as always, it’s just not exciting at all.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – The censoring fffffffffffffffffffffff. But yeah no, the only interesting part about this is the shape at the boobs they did. Unfortunately, I think it’s… really not flattering and did the dress no favors.

DOM | LILLY COLLINS – The clothes are baggy, which is intentional in this case, but I don’t think it works for her. And the shade of yellow isn’t really cute either. Even if the clothes fit very nicely and the color was nice, the outfit would’ve been… there

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO – Well… from the half outfit that I can see, the jewels and rhinestones are pretty even if it does border on arts and crafts. The yellow is very minimal and one thing that I hate other than corsets over clothes is failed nude illusions, which is the case here. But it’s not HIDEOUS, just not a great exciting look.

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – Well.. another recycled look! At least it’s a good one! Love how big and puffy it is, love the fascinator in the second look, it’s kind of an iconic moment!

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – This would normally be a bit on the safe side, but the styling with the boots, what’s underneath the coat and the glasses turn this into a pretty fierce look.

FIERCE | P!NK – :monkey:

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – This isn’t really working for me unfortunately. The striped skirt, the orange apron, the random green, I’m not feeling it this round. It’s not UGLY, but definitely not a great look.

LCTV | EMMA STONE – She looks gorgeous, I like the back, but the dress is loose and the shoulder pads are odd and unnecessary. Not a huge fan of the striped pattern either. But she looks pretty!

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE – Um… Well I like it from the legs down, but the middle part is excessively wrinkly and frumpy. The color isn’t my favorite either. Luving those Madonna arms tho

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Okay, this is cute, he looks good and I like the shine of the suit. Nothing else to say really, it's a suit at the end of the day.

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @Destro @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Lukey @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @Disruptive  @DevonRoars @thecptz @fiercE @Yvess @LCTV @Black Canary

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – The quality of the picture, whew chile…  Anyway, this also looks like fabric wrapped around her, but a bit more inch resting since I always love those kinds of sleeves. But overall, meh. I like how the color pops though.

I’ll take it :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Alena said:

okay, not bad

VdFMJNF.png

yellow outfit in your avi is cute tho

VdFMJNF.png

7 minutes ago, Noah said:

@Sabbath PBC (post bagels’s critiques)

VdFMJNF.png

bitch don't be actin dumb!

VdFMJNF.png

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

bitch don't be actin dumb!

VdFMJNF.png

he's not acting

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

he's not acting

i know but i also knew someone would say this and drag noah

VdFMJNF.png

@PinkBox is it really a repeat outfit if I haven’t used the bitch before? :michael:

it’s not like I‘ve played the previous seasons as her... like whoever’s playing Cardi B.

16 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

@PinkBox is it really a repeat outfit if I haven’t used the bitch before? :michael:

it’s not like I‘ve played the previous seasons as her... like whoever’s playing Cardi B.

drag that fattie :lmao: @EriKills

The dress was made to be loose like that not have some double E's filling it out.

39 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

14M513M.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

:gaycat4: thanks pinkbox

yeah seeing the same looks season after season, the punch is lost. some of these girls need to be banned 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.