• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• Psycho

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

I was soooooo confused as to why I was looking up another song when I knew that I won at that point :rip: 

Whew at least I made the top 10. That was my goal in the first place and I am happy I got here FAIR AND SQUARE! Good luck to everyone remaining except to those immunity bashers.

giphy.gif

round 27 here i come :weeps:

• ATRL Moderator

yeah idk why any of you were looking up another song when rl231 had mathematically won after round 9 

Just now, Element said:

yeah idk why any of you were looking up another song when rl231 had mathematically won after round 9 

we were waiting for your official announcement because you know, we don't wanna be DQ'ed

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Whew at least I made the top 10. That was my goal in the first place and I am happy I got here FAIR AND SQUARE! Good luck to everyone remaining except to those immunity bashers.

giphy.gif

so... good luck to no one?

Just now, Element said:

I didnt look it up I just KNEW the answer (unless I was wrong)

6RwZq3V.gif

1 minute ago, Element said:

i didn't look tho :eli:

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

so... good luck to no one?

maybe element? i mean, with the messy people remaining, she'd need all the luck she can have :eli:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

maybe element? i mean, with the messy people remaining, she'd need all the luck she can have :eli:

thank u sis :jonny6:

1 minute ago, Element said:

thank u sis :jonny6:

no, thank you! this is my first time playing this and i had so much fun, even with tik tok. can't wait to slay the immunity game again next season. :eddie:

• ATRL Moderator

one immunity spoon up for grabs at 9 AM! round 27 at 9 PM x 

we're getting closer and closer

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

no, thank you! this is my first time playing this and i had so much fun, even with tik tok. can't wait to slay the immunity game again next season. :eddie:

i'm so glad you enjoyed it!! thank you for playing :heart2:

maybe if katycat wasn't so reliant on immunity spoons he would know how to spoon properly to get james out... now james is winning the season THANKS A LOT

Edited by Touch It

Just now, Touch It said:

maybe if katycat wasn't so reliant on immunity spoons he would know how to spoon properly to get james out... now james is winning the season THANKS A LOT

6RwZq3V.gif6RwZq3V.gif6RwZq3V.gif6RwZq3V.gif

2 minutes ago, Touch It said:

Not gonna lie, when I saw him post the song guess, I thought we were getting the big shock boot of the season :jonny: A @Henry somehow getting eliminated during a mandatory challenge round in LS8 tea.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, shelven said:

Not gonna lie, when I saw him post the song guess, I thought we were getting the big shock boot of the season :jonny: A @Henry somehow getting eliminated during a mandatory challenge round in LS8 tea.

that was ridiculous whew. did not expect henry to go home then

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

time to bring the mandatory challenges out then

6RwZq3V.gif

4 minutes ago, minho said:

now which one of you is going to be STRATEGIC and snatch that immunity

6RwZq3V.gif6RwZq3V.gif6RwZq3V.gif

definitely not me because knowing my luck I'm gonna get the penalty and be eliminated

6RwZq3V.gif

• ATRL Moderator

What is everyone’s boot order prediction 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.