WWAFA,WDWG? spends 30th week in the H200 T10

HolyYoursTruly

Are you surprised about the constant success the meme pop girl Billie Eilish is seeing? Simultaneously, bad guy spends its 30th week on the H100 Top 10 this week and needs 4 more weeks to become the longest running Top 10 song. 

No. Billie is the biggest artist in the world right now 

Edited by mcohen

I think Bad Guy will left the Top 10 due to Kanye and Selena singles

I’m pretty sure Bad Guy is only at 29 weeks in the top 10. Both the album and single were released the same day and BG left the top 10 for one week. This is insane either way though :rip: hope she gets to 30 with the single to break the record for longest running female top 10 this decade 

14 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I’m pretty sure Bad Guy is only at 29 weeks in the top 10. Both the album and single were released the same day and BG left the top 10 for one week. This is insane either way though :rip: hope she gets to 30 with the single to break the record for longest running female top 10 this decade 

Mess I forgot about that one week :rip: Yeah still a massive achievement :clap3: 

Billie is huge so this does not surprise me at all :clap3: 

And people think she has no chance at winning AOTY :clap3: 

7 minutes ago, Lady Bird said:

And people think she has no chance at winning AOTY :clap3: 

A certain fandom told me their fave's soundtrack album was bigger than this  :confused:

i was waiting for this announcement, the longevity is real :clap3:what was the last female album to do this. 

7 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

i was waiting for this announcement, the longevity is real :clap3:what was the last female album to do this. 

2 hours ago, mcohen said:

25 lasted that long? A frontloaded era they said :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.