Love Me Like You Do 2Billion on YT

Fetish for MiMi

God, I've always hated this song. I don't know how it ever became such a smash hit

9 minutes ago, Jolin Tsai said:

Hate Me is coming. :jonny5:

We wish :toofunny3:

This is actually in my top ten most listened songs, whcih I'm also surprised. But I just keep putting it in my playlists even with all the new songs and the quick switching of music in the streaming era. It has this classic appeal.

Very impressive.  And for a song that didn't reach #1 in ALL the major markets (US, UK, CAN and AUS)  Whew!  Not every artist can achieve that... :foxaylove3:

Edited by Mons†erMuscle™

Should've hit 3B by now :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

Very impressive.  And for a song that didn't reach #1 in ALL the major markets (US, UK, CAN and AUS)  Whew!  Not every artist can achieve that... :foxaylove3:

it reached #1 in the UK and AUS :rip: it was basically #1 all over the world except for US and Canada 

3 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

it reached #1 in the UK and AUS :rip: it was basically #1 all over the world except for US and Canada 

I know. lol  I said that it "didn't reach #1 in ALL the major markets" - meaning it didn't go #1 in US and Canada, but did in other two. :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.