Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

A song that makes you laugh and then feel sad, the versatility, the diversity

5PUyGZJ.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Hi Sabbaeth

qIfhZaW.gif

hi urbae :heart2: glad to see you around :swan:

dibbles serving queen :jonny:

2 hours ago, Dibbles said:

Dibbles - Lost #KatyPerry - Pleasantly surprised by this one. Not her best, but current Katy should definitely give this one a listen and remember what she used to make and sing.

Acclaimty strikes again! Thanks Queen!

47 minutes ago, Genio said:

@Speezy we need the results

4qBdbiT.jpg

bitch, we still need BoySelenator's and Speezy's critiques :rip: 

1 minute ago, Disruptive said:

bitch, we still need BoySelenator's and Speezy's critiques :rip:

Since when did we have a 4th judge?

Since when is the host judging????

Hold up! :deadbanana4:

Just now, Destro said:

oh wait, i don't know if the host is judging or not. i just assumed :rip: 

but yeah, even if he isn't judging we still need BoySelenator's critique. 

i just made brownies but i used too much butter :monkey:

Just now, Brutus and Cassius said:

fatty :swan:

1 minute ago, Brutus and Cassius said:

wKSRh1o.gif

On 10/12/2019 at 10:07 AM, Speezy said:

THE JUDGE PANEL HAS BEEN SUMMONED

latest?cb=20190701182802

@Speezy

latest?cb=20190701173355          be99ed2666112ffb6ae4bb2b7699a13e.png          latest?cb=20190701215133

@xBoySelenatorx                                                             @Yvess        

latest?cb=20190701165509                                                       latest?cb=20190701180148

@Dibbles                                                                   @Hikari

7 minutes ago, Destro said:

5 minutes ago, Disruptive said:

oh wait, i don't know if the host is judging or not. i just assumed :rip: 

but yeah, even if he isn't judging we still need BoySelenator's critique. 

:cm:

3 hours ago, Speezy said:

Not the judges being quicker than the host when I seen y’all entries before them :deadbanana4: . Whew the Diamond Cut judge panel 

Ur welcome xx

2 minutes ago, fiercE said:

:cm:

Mess I didn't even see that post :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Brutus and Cassius said:

:clown:

we'll see if they turn out good after i let em sit :monkey:

wait what game does the host NOT judge :ahh: in

17 minutes ago, Brutus and Cassius said:

I love me some brownies, you sharing boo?

Also... :gaycat5:

Spoiler

Speezy - Heaven #Beyonce  - Whew this song gives me chills because of the vocals and lyrics . Its sad indeed but didn’t move me the way some other songs did

Speezy - The Last Song #Rihanna – Once again great vocals on a sad track. Sadly it was okay , it wasn’t bad but the subject of the song was a bit odd & unique.

Speezy - Here For Me #JessicaMauboy – Reminds me of my fave songs. Its one of the songs you listen to in a car after a break up. 

Speezy - Save Me #Queen – Honestly the instruments and vocals made me shed a tear  also the subject is soooo relatable

Speezy - Dear John #TaylorSwift – We all go through break ups. Honestly the strings for this song did stir up some emotions a bit 

Speezy - Learn The Hard Way #Brandy – Reverse Zara Larson. More of a sad song but more of a bop ish.

Speezy - So Impossible #KeyshiaCole – TAKE MY WIG K! Another relatable song  

Speezy - Happy Birthday, Johnny #StVincent – I was moved a to be honest, but the story did that 

Speezy - Nineteen #TeganAndSara – Paramore does have an arrangement of sad nonsingle bops in her catalog but this one is cute though

Speezy - Marlboro Lights #NataliaKills – I’m on the fence they had some really good parts like the verses but the chorus was kinda touch and go

Speezy - Lost #KatyPerry – Okay Katy deliver us.. The song wasn’t to die of depression for but it wasnt trash either 

Speezy - Big White Room #JessieJ – Her voice works so well with sad bops. She personally probably been through a lot and she channels that into her writing and w-w-w-work

Speezy - Echoes of Silence #TheWeeknd – King of sad bops, Personally he had better but this is still okay.

Speezy - better off #ArianaGrande – I Cried to this so many times. The beat and the pacing is so perfect for this. I remember laying on my bed listening to this song and the chorus made me feel down right miserable and depressed. WHEW

Speezy - Funeral #ZaraLarsson – Kinda sad but more so a happy rebound song

Speezy - And Dream of Sheep #KateBush – Her voice kinda ruined the mood. But at the same time the echoes and reverb on her voice made the song what it is

Speezy - I Run Away #Britney Spears – WOW I never knew Britney could make songs that could pull at your heart strings 

Speezy - Old Money #LanaDelRey – Lana is the QUEEN of sad bops ngl. Good job

Speezy - Wrong Decision #MansZelmerlow – The damn instrumentals whew, The chorus was my favorite part.

Speezy - X-Static Princess #Madonna – Definitely another relatable track but the layers ruined the mood and vibe of the track.

Speezy - Pearls #Sade – Im sure someone in the audience had waterfalls pouring out their sockets

Speezy - Speechless #LadyGaga - #SpeechlessIndeed !!

Speezy - Cry. #MariahCarey – Honestly Cry. Indeed

Speezy - I'm OK - #ChristinaAguilera – BITCH!!!!! I needed my tissues for this one

Speezy - Where you at #LOONA – It gives me sad song on a sunnyday vibes. Kinda like a Korean Ariana Grande track.

Speezy - For The Love of a Daughter #Demi Lovato - Only Forever was done wrong :( still a nice choice sent in though. The vocals did that too but lower registers work well on sad tracks

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Speezy - Heaven #Beyonce  - Whew this song gives me chills because of the vocals and lyrics . Its sad indeed but didn’t move me the way some other songs did

Speezy - The Last Song #Rihanna – Once again great vocals on a sad track. Sadly it was okay , it wasn’t bad but the subject of the song was a bit odd & unique.

Speezy - Here For Me #JessicaMauboy – Reminds me of my fave songs. Its one of the songs you listen to in a car after a break up. 

Speezy - Save Me #Queen – Honestly the instruments and vocals made me shed a tear  also the subject is soooo relatable

Speezy - Dear John #TaylorSwift – We all go through break ups. Honestly the strings for this song did stir up some emotions a bit 

Speezy - Learn The Hard Way #Brandy – Reverse Zara Larson. More of a sad song but more of a bop ish.

Speezy - Happy Birthday, Johnny #StVincent – I was moved a to be honest, but the story did that 

Speezy - Nineteen #TeganAndSara – Paramore does have an arrangement of sad nonsingle bops in her catalog but this one is cute though

Speezy - Marlboro Lights #NataliaKills – I’m on the fence they had some really good parts like the verses but the chorus was kinda touch and go

Speezy - Lost #KatyPerry – Okay Katy deliver us.. The song wasn’t to die of depression for but it wasnt trash either 

Speezy - Big White Room #JessieJ – Her voice works so well with sad bops. She personally probably been through a lot and she channels that into her writing and w-w-w-work

Speezy - Echoes of Silence #TheWeeknd – King of sad bops, Personally he had better but this is still okay.

Speezy - better off #ArianaGrande – I Cried to this so many times. The beat and the pacing is so perfect for this. I remember laying on my bed listening to this song and the chorus made me feel down right miserable and depressed. WHEW

Speezy - And Dream of Sheep #KateBush – Her voice kinda ruined the mood. But at the same time the echoes and reverb on her voice made the song what it is

Speezy - I Run Away #Britney Spears – WOW I never knew Britney could make songs that could pull at your heart strings 

Speezy - Wrong Decision #MansZelmerlow – The damn instrumentals whew, The chorus was my favorite part.

Speezy - X-Static Princess #Madonna – Definitely another relatable track but the layers ruined the mood and vibe of the track.

Speezy - Pearls #Sade – Im sure someone in the audience had waterfalls pouring out their sockets

Speezy - I'm OK - #ChristinaAguilera – BITCH!!!!! I needed my tissues for this one

Speezy - Where you at #LOONA – It gives me sad song on a sunnyday vibes. Kinda like a Korean Ariana Grande track.

Speezy - For The Love of a Daughter #Demi Lovato - Only Forever was done wrong :( still a nice choice sent in though. The vocals did that too but lower registers work well on sad tracks

YAS! Keyshia, queen of heartbreaks came through this round.

I'm lowkey panicking for future rounds though. :jonny:

@Rider @thecptz @Invisibility @Black Canary @Overprotected @EriKills

@KatyCatPH @Genio @lightstheyblindme @Noah @URBAN @Sabbath

@Psycho @fiercE @LCTV @Lukey @Destro @luckystrike

@bestfiction @Disruptive @Not Like The Movies @K$Ellie

@kipperskipper @Aiko. @Brutus and Cassius

Not Results but....

4 hours ago, Dibbles said:

J5jWgTu.gif

Critiques :alexz:

Reveal hidden contents

Dibbles – Heaven - #Beyoncé I have a love/hate relationship with the lyrics, but I do want to keep listening to the track. Having said that, it didn’t really hit my emotions.

Dibbles – The last song - #Rihanna - This was a nice surprise. I’m not that familiar with her catalog besides the singles. The lyrics were okay and loved the instrumentals.

Dibbles - Here For Me - #JessicaMauboy - I love her voice and the song isn’t horrible enough to give no points, but that’s all the compliments I can give to this song.

Dibbles - Save Me - #Queen - Love the lyrics and the verses in general. I also liked the chorus, but it got me a bit out of my sad mood, even though it’s fitting with queen.

Dibbles - Dear John - #TaylorSwift - I really didn’t have to hear it again to give this one a score, because I know it by heart. I love the build up till the bridge and the lyrics are one of her best. The song doesn’t make me really sad tho, not like Last Kiss or All too Well and maybe it’s a tad too long.

Dibbles - Learn the Hard Way - #Brandy - Same thing here about it being a tad too long for my taste and it not really making me sad. I liked the lyrics, but they kinda became too repetitive for my taste. Still liked the song overall.

Dibbles - So Impossible - #KeyshiaCole - A slay. Loved the vocals, lyrics, melody, basically all of it. Definitely adding this to my playlists. Near a perfect score, but the so impossible part kept me from giving that.

Dibbles - Happy Birthday, Johnny #StVincent - Wow. I love songs where they tell a story, and this is a great one. It really makes me quiet and I just want to listen to what St. Vincent has to say. The production fits perfect with the lyrics and it all makes me sad for everyone involved with this story.

Dibbles - Nineteen #TeganAndSara – I felt myself bopping more than feeling sad. Having said that I liked the song and loved the bridge. It brings me back to the ‘old’ days and the lyrics are very relatable. I can see myself listening to it a couple more times.

Dibbles - Marlboro Lights #NataliaKills - It took a bit of time to decide whether I liked the song or not. I love the lyrics and the song feels sad, just don’t like her singing style during the chorus. It actually gave me a headache if I kept the song at my usual volume. This kept distracting me from an otherwise good song.

Dibbles - Lost #KatyPerry - Pleasantly surprised by this one. Not her best, but current Katy should definitely give this one a listen and remember what she used to make and sing.

Dibbles - Big White Room - #JessieJ - Her voice give me chills, when she doesn’t overdo it of course. Either way she keeps being an underrated vocalist. This is another song with lyrics I like. And even with all the runs, the song made me feel something. So good choice.

Dibbles - Echoes of Silence - #TheWeeknd - The Weeknd. My Ethiopian brother from another mother. It’s a no from me on the sad department. The song just misses something for me to make it go from haunting to hauntingly beautiful and sad. The song isn’t bad and could see myself listening to it again, especially for the way his voice shines in this song.

Dibbles - better off #ArianaGrande – One of the few songs I kept from Sweetener and it’s a good song, but I kept bopping instead of feeling any sad emotion.  

Dibbles - Funeral #ZaraLarsson - What is up with all these non-sad songs. This is unfortunately another one and too bad this song doesn’t make up for it in quality.

Dibbles - And Dream of Sheep #KateBush - Her voice, the piano, the lyrics… just magical. This one was maybe too short, but that is just selfish me that wants to keep listening without having to hit repeat too often. This one definitely falls under sad songs, well done.

Dibbles - I Run Away #Britney Spears - This song is not bad, but also not great. It gives me major early 2000s Eurovision vibes.

Dibbles - Old Money #LandDelRey - Another great one. Again, here the instruments, her voice and lyrics just come together in such a perfect and magical way and it truly is a sad song.

Dibbles - Wrong Decision #MansZelmerlow - The song is another one that falls under the ‘not bad, not great’ category. Everything from the lyrics to his voice is okay, but nothing stands out. At least this song is sad.

Dibbles - X-Static Princess #Madonna - This one was interesting to me, so I listened to it a couple of times. There was something off about her vocals to me when she started to harmonize with herself. At least I think it was herself. But despite that I started to love the song more and more the longer it went on and it fits the sad theme.

Dibbles - Pearls #Sade - Y’all keep sending these pearls in. My sad songs playlist will be filled after this round. Even though I’m afraid I keep repeating myself, this is another song where everything just comes to together to form a beautiful sad and in this case almost haunting song, that keeps me on the edge of my seat just listening to every single word and note. Another fantastic choice.

Dibbles - Speechless #LadyGaga - At this point of the list I kinda realize I should listen to more album tracks from other artists. I learned from my own fave that they are often the best. The same goes for this one. Love her voice and singing style here. I can easily put this song on repeat. Unfortunately, it doesn’t hit the sad scale very high for me.  

Dibbles - Cry. #MariahCarey - I must admit I started laughing at the start, but her amazing voice pulled me right back in. Like the title of the song already points to this really is a sad song. I loved it, maybe not enough for a perfect score, but very close to it.  

Dibbles - I'm OK - #ChristinaAguilera - Chills from the very first line. Such a sad story. I listened to every single word. The lyrics, vocals and guitar were perfect. This really didn’t need more or less of anything.  

Dibbles - Where you at #LOONA - As a bop this could have had a cute score, but even though the lyrics hint at something sad, this is not it.

Dibbles - For The Love of a Daughter #Demi Lovato - I love, love, love the lyrics. And for a nice surprise I love her vocals here actually. Even though it’s a bit too loud for me, so I get dizzy, but that’s my issue with my ear/balance organ. I would have loved it if she went back to the soft parts more to truly hit the emotion. Still great choice.

I guess now is the time to go in hiding huh :fan: 

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.