Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

1 hour ago, thecptz said:

well PTR luv :heart2:

Judges need their scores 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Judges need their scores 

Not these crits being posted but no scores :deadbanana:

Hayley's redemption is here :jonny5: and it seems the team was approved of.

13 hours ago, Speezy said:

@Genio @Disruptive @Psycho    @Destro  @Overprotected

#Team 90'SR&B 

#DemiLovato - Definetly pop heavy a fun song. Chorus are probably what Pop songs are notably known for, and miss mom had a good chorus

#LadyGaga - YAS A POP STAPLE. Repetitiveness and nice bump to the instrumentals

#Brandy - This is sadly more R&B than hiphop - other judges may think different. The Song Is cute but failed to nail the hip-hop genre headon

#ChristinaAguilera - Probably the most hiphop sounding song of the hip hop trio. She attempts at the sass in the chorus and it actually works pretty well. Lil Kim did add more elements to the track

#MariahCarey  - Cute, its urban nonetheless. Jermaine Dupri added a grain of salt to the track but I guess our chickens will be ash compared to Mariah

13 hours ago, Speezy said:

@LCTV  @Touch It   @EriKills @Not Like The Movies

#TeamEgo 

#Paramore - Its about love , kinda like obsessive love its a light fun song with some vocals. I think you did good

#TheWeeknd - Very catchy and a song about risking it all for someone. It's lowkey carrying some sad undertones in the instrumentals.

#Beyonce - Honestly you felt the pain in her vocals. And emotions should be heard in songs thats talking about love or hatred. We want to hear those grunts when you talk about a bitch you hate

#NataliaKill - Girl it was a nice transition/mirror song from the Weeknd. She hates him for pounding her cooch but she mentions she loves him...WE-

12 hours ago, Speezy said:

#TeamRealLove

@Sabbath @fiercE@URBAN  @Black Canary

#Queen - This was oddly uncomfortable to listen to. Why did I pick death to be a topic again ?, maybe the life songs can bring me back to life

#MansZelmerlow - This is really sad and peaceful at the same time, truly about death

#KeyshiaCole - Definitely more a positive take about life and about how where we go without life.. Its cute

#BritneySpears - It is about life but it really doesnt oppose the death songs. Shes just complaining about being @Overprotected. But the bridge and chorus added much more to the song. Its cute[2]

12 hours ago, Speezy said:

@kipperskipper @Aiko.@Noah @thecptz

#TeamVibez

#JessieJ -  GGGGirl , the song was a lowkey cute mess. It nailed the hatred vibe  bbbut was instrumentally all over the place

#TaylorSwift- Once again emotion was shown in this song like Ariana. when talking about love/hate we need to hear the emotion

#Ariana - She sung this from the bottom of her souls. We always think about love and whats its like to be in

#LanaDelRey - This was kinda okay. A love ballad-ish but  it lacks that vocal emotion and her tune always sounds the same

11 hours ago, icy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

#MariahCarey - I adore this song but it's really not hip hop along with the rest of the songs y'all chose? But nonetheless it's great

#LadyGaga - Still a banger years later, a great choice for this category

#Brandy - It's definitely more R&B than hip hop and overall I didn't enjoy it very much, it felt like it was missing something

#DemiLovato - The bisexual jumped out, we love to see it

#ChristinaAguilera - Lil Kim definitely takes this to the next level and helps with adding the hip hop element and overall this is a wonderful song with a great message 

#Paramore - Ahhh the TALENT really jumped out with this, still such a cute and wholesome song years later!! What makes it better I think is that it’s a song about still being in love as opposed to most songs that are about the beginning stages of having a crush and all of that
#TheWeeknd - Not gonna lie I sat here for a good half an hour listening to this in the time I should’ve been doing critiques, that was a classic.gif but the song is lowkey kinda sad when you read into it 
#NataliaKills - When this started I thought I wasn’t gonna like it but by the second chorus I was into it, the lyrics in the breakdown was hands down my favorite part but overall it was kind of weird how she hates him every time she ****s him nnn. Some of the vocals were kind of annoying but overall I enjoyed this 
#Beyonce - To be completely honest I wasn’t feeling this at all, the lyrics were definitely hitting though and fit the theme and you can REALLY hear the pain in her voice 

#Queen - I think what I liked the most about this was that it was more of an upbeat song about death and sort of motivational in some senses to just do whatever you want since it’s inevitable
#MansZelmerlow - This was kind of a let down to me since I really enjoyed the past song by Mans but this time around I just wasn’t that into it, the lyrics were definitely the saving grace though
#BritneySpears - A cute bop! I was very into this, it's definitely about life but the only thing I would say is I agree that it does seem to be leaning toward more about her complaining but then again it does show the reality that life isn't all that easy
#KeyshiaCole - It was cute, definitely something that I would put on when I want to feel a little more optimistic about life

#JessieJ - This was… something? All the effects were kinda messy and turned me off from the song but I mean the song is definitely about hatred
#TaylorSwift - Well she did what she had to do, the bridge really takes it there tbh
#ArianaGrande - A beautiful song, there’s not much else to say about it
#LanaDelRey - The lyrics were great and it’s very clearly about love but I as well wish she showed more emotion

11 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

4qBdbiT.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

#Team90'sR&B

Brandy: Maybe y'all will disagree but I get no HH vibes from this. A great soul/r&b song but NOT hip hop. Very weak for its category. 

Christina Aguilera: I think this was decent for its category. I think Lil Kim definitively adds something to the song that puts it over the other two attempts at HH. 

Demi Lovato: I saw this coming from a mile away. She no HH artist and this is her one of her better pop songs. There are some cringy lyrics like the mom and ironically the title part. Nonetheless it's a great rock-pop song, which is difficult to produce and sing according to her fans back when it was released. Oh and I think GYHAB would have been a perfect 10

Lady Gaga: This is POP music. This is the Revival.mp3 of pop music. No greater example of a pop song. 

Mariah Carey: I'm not the biggest fan of hip-hop. I kind of think that most of them sound the same. Great production but it didn't emote anything out of me. 

Overall: I think the pop side definitively was the stronger side of the two. Combined, it was an okay effort. I think you guys selected the wrong category for this round.

#TeamVibez

Taylor Swift: Do we really need to critique the song? The message is very clear here. 

Ariana Grande: skrrt skrrt, click click click. Half of the song has excellent love lyrics, the other half are cringy. I for sure know that she has better love songs in her discography. 

Jessie J: Song? Horrible and weak. Does it fit the theme? Yes, that is the only thing that saves the song. Honestly if it were based off on quality alone, it would have been horrible

Lana Del Rey: The production was your typical love song. The lyrics were lovely. Her voice was lovely as well. Categories like these definitively fit her discography. 

Overall: This group was like the other, half were hits half were misses. The thing that ruined this group were cringy lyrics. If we put Bad Blood vs Love Song, it perfectly captures the theme they selected.

#TeamaRealLove

Queen: I didn't quite like it tbh. The only "death" about this song is how I wanted to k word myself by how noisy it was. But seriously, after reading the lyrics, I can see the metaphors about death but still, definitively Queen's worst submission. 

Mans Zelmerlow: I think it's very difficult to select a song about this topic and doing it right. I think this submission did what it needed to do, and it was done softly. Good job, I was able to follow the song and understand it. 

Keyshia Cole: Oh wow. If I'm being completely honest I kind of understood it but I truly 100% got it when she said she didn't want to take the easier path and commit, but rather fight and live. I mean that's great. 

Britney Spears: I guess this is a Living freely song? I guess that's a form of interpreting the round theme. I think this is your typical britney song sonically and vocally.

Overall: Just like other groups, very mixed with highs and lows. I personally don't think they had the best comparisons but they weren't the worst either.

#TeamEgo

Paramore: This was a cute song. Sonically it’s a little loud for a love song - or at least to me but I understand that this is their type of music. Let's just see it as out of the box 

Beyonce: SO my favorite part of the submission was the story she told throughout the song. How she begun by loving her but little by little she began to resent him. Sonically, eh. 

Natalia Kills: For a hateful person, I expected her to nail this round. And she did. Great song for the theme. (

The Weeknd: I hear it and I understand it but I just could not connect with the song. 

Overall: I can't believe I'm saying this but Natasha was the highlight of the group. Her song embodied her category. I think overall as a team and their selections, they did great.

4 hours ago, Dibbles said:

yes you can finally stop tagging me

Reveal hidden contents

#Team90'sR&B

#MariahCarey – It’s Like That – There was something missing for me, but not a bad song though. I just needed something more. (Hip-Hop)

#LadyGaga – Bad Romance – Well it certainly fits pop and not just fits but it is one of the best. It still sounds so good. Perfect choice for this category. (Pop)

#Brandy – Afrodisiac – Same with the Mariah songs. I didn’t dislike the song, but there is something missing again. Something that makes me wanna listen to it again. (Hip-Hop)

#DemiLovato – Cool for the Summer –  Ah I didn’t wanna admit it when it first came out, but this is such a bop and it still sounds fresh. Great choice. (Pop)

#ChristinaAguilera – Can’t Hold Us Down – I love the Lil Kim feature and I bopped a bit with the song. But even considering that I was not that impressed. (Hip-Hop)

Overall: If this was a battle between the two, pop would easily run away with the win. I would have liked a little more from the hip-hop side, especially because for the most part of it, it wasn’t really hip-hop. Maybe another category would have been better, but who knows. Overall a good effort.

#TeamEgo

#Paramore – Still Into You – A fun pop song talking about the insanity of being in love. Yes this is what I want. A cute love song and a perfect choice. (Love)

#TheWeeknd – Die for You – This song feels like a love song, but it is kinda sad. Especially if you read the lyrics. The song itself is great tho. So maybe not the perfect choice for this category, but a good choice for the song. (Love)

#NataliaKills – Hatef*ck – Not gonna lie I was scared after the first 30 seconds, but I loved it. Although she sings, ‘I hate you’ very clearly, it is not clear to me if it really is a straight up hate song. Still a surprisingly good choice. (Hate)

#Beyonce – Resentment – Usually the lyrics are the worst part of the song. It is rare for me to find the lyrics great but the song not. Vocally she slayed, but that is to be expected. Overall, I wasn’t really feeling it, but it does fit the category well. (Hate)

Overall: The songs were for the most part well chosen for this love-hate category. I wish there were a few more real standouts but as a team you did well.

#TeamRealLove

#Queen – Hammer to Fall – This was kinda unexpected. Usually when you think of death you would think a sad song, but I love this approach. Yeah great choice. (Death/Dying)

#MansZelmerlow – Sleep on Roses – It was kinda basic in terms of sound. I excepted something more during the chorus after the verses. I love the lyrics tho, it fits the category and overall it wasn’t a bad choice, just not that special. (Death/Dying)

#BritneySpears – Overprotected – The lyrics feels more like she wants to live but can’t, so I had a little trouble fitting that with this category, but I get it if that is you just had a different approach to it. The song is a cute bop at least, so overall a good choice. (Life/Living)

#KeyshiaCole – Where Would We – You kinda set up a high bar with the previous choices. This choice was cute, I guess. I loved the lyrics and her delivery way more than the song overall though. (Life/living)

Overall: The choices were very fitting and overall it was a great team effort, however I was a little disappointed with a couple of the choices, especially after previous results. Side note: I love the quotes you put with the entries.

#TeamVibez

#JessieJ – Excuse my rude – well excuse my rude, but wtf was this. I mean it fits with the category perfectly and the pre-chorus is kinda cute, but the rest is just a mess. From the verses to the Becky G feature. I refuse to believe miss Jessie J doesn’t have better songs about hate. (Hate)

#TaylorSwift – Bad Blood – Ah I don’t care what anyone says this still goes off. The lyrics, although kinda basic, feel so relatable and you can tell she really means it too. It also fits well within the category. A perfect choice. (Hate)

#ArianaGrande – Imagine – A cute song. Love the lyrics and fits with the category well. Just not a fan of the click, skkkrt sounds in the song. Overall a great choice. (Loving)

#LanaDelRey – Love Song – Brb I’m crying in a corner. I loved this. The kinda song that makes you fall in love with love. The lyrics, her voice and the production come all together so beautifully in this song. Also fits the category perfect.  (Loving)

Overall: I was kinda afraid when I started this, but overall amazing choices. The songs all fit their categories well and I’ll probably add a few of these onto my playlist.

ALL THE CRITIQUES IN ONE PAGE.

(Sorry for the quote guys, just compiling the posts)

3 hours ago, URBAN said:

This round was not easy for me. I had a really good track for “Hate”, but I wanted my team members to shine so I let them decide on the category. In the end, it looks like we might’ve flopped. :’(

Hoping for a next round to redeem maself!  :cm:

AHHHHH your downfall is here, SMILING

5PUyGZJ.gif

the Panning on team #RealLove is real :jonny2:.

We're in danger @URBAN @Disruptive @Sabbath

2 teams will be on the bottom right? Then 2 from each team will be on the Sing Off then 2 will be eliminated from the 4 or 1 on each team will be eliminated?

@Speezy

54 minutes ago, fiercE said:

2 teams will be on the bottom right? Then 2 from each team will be on the Sing Off then 2 will be eliminated from the 4 or 1 on each team will be eliminated?

@Speezy

1 member from each team 

3 hours ago, Genio said:

AHHHHH your downfall is here, SMILING

5PUyGZJ.gif

asjdlasjdla! 

BITCH!

3 hours ago, fiercE said:

@Speezy

Don't me!   

Not Hammer to Fall being too "noisy" :skull: thank god I didn't sign up with literally any other band 'cause chile............ :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Speezy said:

Soon

LG6 soon or..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.