Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

:matty:

Spoiler

#Brandy - 6 - It was cute but honestly kind of got repetitive after a while
#ChristinaAguilera - 7 - It's a good choice I can see how the song could be seen about success
#DemiLovato - 3 - This song is so annoying and the lyrics are a mess
#LadyGaga - 10 - That was a classic.gif perfect for this category, period
Playlist cohesiveness - 3 - It flowed alright, it could have been better

#Queen - 9 - A timeless bop, we love to hear it!
#Måns Zelmerlöw - 9 - Beautiful upbeat song, really felt my mood pick up hearing this
#KeyshiaCole - 10 - Oh wow oh WOW, this was just wonderful there are no words
Playlist cohesiveness - 5 - All the songs worked extremely well together

#Paramore - 8 - Emo classic but it's hard listening knowing Hayley got divorced with the person she wrote it about
#Beyonce - 10 - I can't believe Beyonce invented partying, a mf BOP
#NataliaKills - 6 - Um chile anyway so this was kind of weird but I'm sort of into it
#TheWeeknd - 9 - Side bitch out of your league too, ****ing ICONIC!!
Playlist cohesiveness - 4 - Pretty cohesive and a good blend of different soundings songs

#TaylorSwift - 6 - It was a cute girl, nothing really special
#ArianaGrande - 10 - She really did that on this... tonight I'm a baller babe, bitch
#JessieJ - 7 - Another cute girl, I wasn't really feeling her
#LanaDelRey - 10 - As a Socal resident I'm obliged to give anything Sublime related a 10 tbh!!!

Playlist cohesiveness - 3 - Somehow it's all over but it kind of works

#MariahCarey - 8 - Okay this was gorgeous I really digged the entire vibe of it
#BritneySpears - 6 - The production felt like it was all over the place but I'm kind of not mad about it
#Madonna - 7 - It's great but I really hate all the vocal effects
Playlist cohesiveness - 3 - She was kind of all over the place, I wasn't sure where it was going

two 10s and two duds :clown:

Well this could go either way

6 hours ago, icy said:

Reveal hidden contents

#ChristinaAguilera - 7 - It's a good choice I can see how the song could be seen about success

#Måns Zelmerlöw - 9 - Beautiful upbeat song, really felt my mood pick up hearing this

#Paramore - 8 - Emo classic but it's hard listening knowing Hayley got divorced with the person she wrote it about
#NataliaKills - 6 - Um chile anyway so this was kind of weird but I'm sort of into it
Playlist cohesiveness - 4 - Pretty cohesive and a good blend of different soundings songs

#ArianaGrande - 10 - She really did that on this... tonight I'm a baller babe, bitch
#LanaDelRey - 10 - As a Socal resident I'm obliged to give anything Sublime related a 10 tbh!!!

#BritneySpears - 6 - The production felt like it was all over the place but I'm kind of not mad about it
Playlist cohesiveness - 3 - She was kind of all over the place, I wasn't sure where it was going

Legendaric talented and tasteful legend!

I think this the best round so far, average wise! Anyways, here are my critiques and i'm glad this time around i'm not the last one

Spoiler

#Team90'sR&Bieber - "Worst Team Ever"

Brandy: Boy was this song long.. I can sense the relaxed vibes this song gives. Her voice, her tone + the production heavily give us those vibes. Good opening to the playlist. 

Christina Aguilera: Good song! But after Brandy's song, this is too hard - sound wise. The song can fit the category if we see this as a personal success story - you won't tear me down, I will fight.. And that alone is a success story. 

Demi Lovato: This used to be my favorite Demi song when it was released.. Looking back, the lyrics are kinda cringy and cheesy - which is what "falling in love" sort of is. I just wish it wasn't so teenage love and more mature love. 

Lady Fadga: The fact that I lose it when this comes off at the club… phew kinda dancing as I type this. Maybe Ms Fadga should give us a continuation of Sweet But Psycho to revive dance pop! Seriously though, this song embodies the category. 

Cohesiveness: As stated, great opening to the playlist. There was only one song that felt a little out of place - sonically. I know that all of these aren’t 100 sonically cohesive because of the different artists and eras they're from, but Fighter was too "rough" on this playlist. That was the weakest, cohesiveness wise, on this round. 

Description: The description was okay-goodish. 3/4 songs had good descriptions and why they were selected to be part of the playlist. There was only one where it was very bleh. 

#TeamaRealLove - "Love In A Gen Z World"

Queef: Like the description said, small or big, victories are victories. Not only is it one of the most iconiqueeee songs, they wrote this song thinking of Diversity round 4,5,6, whatever this round is, and said Ms. Fad Sabbath needs a good submission! 

Mans Zelmerlow: This is a chill fun song. When he goes into the "oh oh oh" Ms. Salsa fiesta quincianera songstress came into my mind due to the similar delivery of that song! When I hear this song, I picture a group of white teens walking down the street laughing, holding hands saying "OMG we should totally do that!!!!11!1!!" white but fits the theme.

Keyshia Cole: I got into it, and it portrays a good picture of what falling in love is like, specially when it's little by little. You begin to want to be the other person's first choice in everything. Very needy.mp3 but true! You get offended if you're not the first person they go to for something.

Cohesiveness: This was a 1-2 punch sonically. I think Keyshia's entries is too "lovey" for the other two songs. It works great by itself, but not the best with the other two.

Description: Wow, I think this description is perfect. You guy's created a story via the description. Very well connected. 

#TeamEgo - "You, Me & The Bitch"

Paramore: I don’t know much about paramore but I do know this song and I think this is the perfect choice for this round. This works extremely well. I wish I could give you a higher score but this will have to do for this.

Beyawnce: I read the description and the lyrics, but I still get love song for this one/: I guess it depends what type of party/music they play. The chorus was the strongest part for this one.

Natalia Kills: The entry was 90-95% good, but the rest of the % feels like the production was a bit stronger than what it needed to be. 

The Weeknd: I get that this bop is about lowkey being arrogantly successful. He share's everything he has now and what fame has brought him; nonetheless, a great example of what it means to be successful and what you can do once you reach that level. 

Cohesiveness: Although this team was one of the weaker teams, individually, when I played the songs back to back, they fit really well. Two One love song and then the transition to career suicide's song and the ending of that one to the intro of starboy was great!

Description: You all told a story on your own in each description and it worked. Great descriptions to explain why you chose the song you did, even if some weren't the best. 

#TeamYouKnowThe****enVibez - "REDAMANCY"

Taylor Swift: A cute love story.mp3 song! A good way to explain what happens when you begin to develop feelings for someone. You get nervous about them finding out and such things, and it get's worst when you haven't told him but you think he knows!

Ariana Grande: I was afraid of this song being chosen. I fits the theme well but I just don’t like this song sonically. It's kinda boring imo, sweetner teas. This song was meant for this round though.

Jessie J: It's a fun song, I'll give you that. It does mention about making the world dance/party which is cute for the theme. For some reason, I don’t have much to say except good bop! 

Lana Del Rey: Ms. Same sound does it again, her voice is definitively relaxing to listen to. This was made for ms Lana. Story aside, her music is relaxing imo, nothing that requires extremely great vocals like splenda, but this is her and it works for her. 

Cohesiveness: This surprisingly fit good, one track after the other. They all kind of have this bubbly sound, except for Lana's, but it works because by the end, you want to settle down and chill.

Description: Now, this is where your team really tried to connect all songs into a storyline. It works, I was able to see it and hear it through the song selections. 

Spoiler

#TEAM90'SR&B - "Best Team Ever"

#Brandy – Put That on Everything - relaxing indeed. If it was a little shorter it would have been even better. But nonetheless a good start.

#ChristinaAguilera – Fighter - I love this song and her voice fits perfectly. Also, the song is about the my favourite kinda success. Taking all the negatives and turning them into positives. It also makes me wanna fight someone. Still don’t know if that is a good thing. But I won’t blame you for that.

#DemiLovato – Heart Attack - the lyrics are just plain bad, and the song is a little too loud for me. Having said that the song is about falling in love and overall it isn’t that bad.

#LadyGaga – Just Dance - When you think of party songs, then Just Dance is probably one of the first you think of and rightfully so. It also aged better than I would have thought. A little less vocal effects at some part would have made it perfect. Great choice.

Playlist - The cohesiveness of this playlist was alright. There weren’t any weird choices made. Could there have been better choices made… yes.

Description – the songs and themes were well explained and helped with scoring them a bit. I would just have liked a little more on the overall playlist

#TeamRealLove - "Love In A Millennial World"

#Queen - We Are the Champions - If anything screams success it is this song and queen. A classic, a flawless bop and a perfect choice.

#Måns Zelmerlöw - Live While We're Alive - Yes. I was bopping and singing along all through the song. One of my fave songs from Måns. Definitely fits the category fun as well. The only ‘flaw’ the whoooh during the chorus. I wish we got something more there.

#KeyshiaCole - Heaven Sent - I know this is just my second-round judging. But both entries made me fall in love with her music and her voice woo. This song is sent from heaven and on repeat.

Playlist cohesiveness - All three completely different bops, but somehow it works. Probably because I just had a great time dancing and singing (yes loud and false) along.

Description – The song descriptions are to the point and exactly what I want to know about the songs and theme. The only thing I wanted to see more was the connection between the overall description and the songs.

#TeamEgo - "You, Me & The Beach”

#Paramore – The Only Exception - This is such a beautiful and relatable love song. I can’t resist softly singing along and dreaming about my only exception. Great choice.

#Beyonce – Party – I liked it, especially the feature works very well here. That’s a rare thing nowadays. But it didn’t make me wanna get up from seat and party, like the song says.  

#NataliaKills – Everything Was Beautiful - That was interesting… I have no idea what just happened here and before I could event try to understand it was over. Having said that it wasn’t bad or anything, I actually kinda like it and it fits the category relaxing.

#TheWeeknd – Starboy - I’m personally not a fan of this kinda brag about your success song, but it fits the category for sure and the production plus vocals still slays.

Playlist cohesiveness - The playlist really works well together in my opinion. I wouldn’t have done it any other order and even though they are so different, the songs complement each other well this way.

Description – I love the song descriptions. You really thought through your choices and it shows. Too bad an overall description of the playlist is missing.

#TeamVibez - "REDAMANCY"

#TaylorSwift – I Think He Knows -  Now sis you and I both know Taylor has love songs in her discography that don’t make you wanna plug your ears with anything you can find during the chorus. Having said that somehow it has something catchy about it, that makes me put it on repeat and sing along. The lyrics are also very relatable.

#ArianaGrande – successful - Her voice truly shines here, also thanks to the great layering. The song itself is for the most part so catchy. Could have used a lot less * heavy breathing * tho, it became so annoying, it totally put me off.

#JessieJ – Price Tag - By the end of the song I was for sure bopping and singing along. A cute party song.

#LanaDelRey – Doin Time - Yes. Yes. Yes. A great choice and it fits perfectly with the category relaxing.

Playlist cohesiveness - The songs go a little up and down for me, but still nothing to really complain about.

Description – I loved your playlist description. It set up the narrative for the songs and makes me excited about what I was about to hear. The song descriptions were short, maybe a little too short, but to the point.

#TeamLiarLiar - "#BeautifulSummer"

#MariahCarey – #Beautiful - Ah yes loved it. It made me smile all the way through the song.

#BritneySpears – If I’m Dancing - I’m not a fan of the production at all. It almost makes it boring and it certainly makes it annoying. At least it fits the party theme.

#Madonna - How High - 6- It's a cute bop, but nothing special, even though it kinda gets stuck in your head.

Playlist cohesiveness - The songs were so different, and the jumps were slightly too big in my opinion.

Description – I loved the narrative you made for the playlist, but I would have liked to see slightly more explanation.

Oh wow! The judges coming through with the critiques. 

I knows it’s only a game, but want to thank you guys for taking the time to listen to all of our entries, even when the results aren’t favorable. 

You guys are Heaven Sent (pun intended). @Dibbles @xBoySelenatorx @Speezy and @Hikari (whenever you get to it boo).

I thought i was gonna get carried this round but I guess we're all going to have good scores this time :eek:.

This round might be my highest ever and I'm glad the judges really liked the song I sent :cries:.

1 hour ago, URBAN said:

Oh wow! The judges coming through with the critiques. 

I knows it’s only a game, but want to thank you guys for taking the time to listen to all of our entries, even when the results aren’t favorable. 

You guys are Heaven Sent (pun intended). @Dibbles @xBoySelenatorx @Speezy and @Hikari (whenever you get to it boo).

:heart2:

ive been lowkey able to add new music to my playlists because of this game :party:

a stanning today from miss selena stan and miss dibbles :heart2: thanks yall!

Spoiler

Spoiler

#Brandy - Definitely relaxing ish but I had to turn my volume up to actually understand her 7 

#ChristinaAguilera – Definetly a song about pulling through the struggles and overcoming. Which is a different form of success 8
#DemiLovato – The song is cute. Shes falling in love but denying it and shes convincing herself that shes not in love 7

#LadyGaga –Yes this song is a highlight. You just wanna dance and have fun and express yourself with your friends 10

#Playlist – The playlist for me transition pretty well. I think the Brandy track was very forgettable by time you got to the more loud/exciting songs 4/5

#Description – This honestly could’ve been more fleshed out and thorough but A for effort 3/5

Spoiler

#Queen – Fcking yess! Queen is indeed that bitch . 10

#Måns Zelmerlöw – Wow this is very Chris Daughtry meets Aloe Blac like song. Its very cute and anthem like 9
#KeyshiaCole – This song was a bop and I love the “Sent from heaven” bits of the song 10

#Playlist  – WOW who knew a transitions from Mans to Keyshia was such a hidden gem. The description did help with understanding the playist 5/5

#Description – I appreciate the fact you guys ran with a theme for a playlist with songs that already had to fit a criteria. And I agree, nowadays we need foundation! 5/5

Spoiler

#Paramore – Wow this song always catch me off guard with the chorus. I always find my self singing it unconsciencly 9

#Beyonce – It was very chill and vibe. An introvert party I guess. 8

#NataliaKills – Definetly relaxing but not so much lyrically about relaxing. It did make me want to fall asleep 6

#TheWeeknd– Its more about his success story but its definetly a song you can sing when you are feeling confident or in your bag/somebody elses bag 9

#Playlist - The order was strange for me. I mean maybe Para-Nata-Bey-Wknd or Wknd-Bey-Nata-Para 3/5

#Description – Definetly well described and convincing. I do appreciate the details that was went into The Weeknd 5/5

#TeamVibez - "REDAMANCY"

Spoiler

#TaylorSwift – This is very cute and nails the theme 10 
#ArianaGrande – Well I guess it’s a given nnnn. This song is a fun bop too 10
#JessieJ – Its cute and very carefree but I wouldn’t party to it . 8
#LanaDelRey – Doin Time – Wow THE VIBE IS  relaxing and the song is about kicking back with her crew. I think this song was a nice way to end the playlist 10
#Playlist – I do think the transition was very nicely, I actually played this playlist 3 times 4/5
#Description –I do love the way you described your ordering and the songs  5/5

Spoiler

#MariahCarey – #Beautiful – Very soft and peaceful but I don’t think its about falling in love 6

#BritneySpears – Girl the robot sounds was not cute but the song was a bop and about dancing and having fun 9

#Madonna – Kinda of akin to Starboy almost like how they got successful and they’ve earned their bragging rights 8

#Playlist – Madonna could’ve been the bridge of the song. Your description did help but for me I really didn’t buy the cohesiveness. Individually the songs did well 2/5

#Description – I do love why you chose that order, but GIRLS  from soft to techno robot sounds was not the tea 4/5

my scores and rihviews

4 minutes ago, Speezy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

#Brandy - Definitely relaxing ish but I had to turn my volume up to actually understand her 7 

#ChristinaAguilera – Definetly a song about pulling through the struggles and overcoming. Which is a different form of success 8
#DemiLovato – The song is cute. Shes falling in love but denying it and shes convincing herself that shes not in love 7

#LadyGaga –Yes this song is a highlight. You just wanna dance and have fun and express yourself with your friends 10

#Playlist – The playlist for me transition pretty well. I think the Brandy track was very forgettable by time you got to the more loud/exciting songs 4/5

#Description – This honestly could’ve been more fleshed out and thorough but A for effort 3/5

Reveal hidden contents

#Queen – Fcking yess! Queen is indeed that bitch . 10

#Måns Zelmerlöw – Wow this is very Chris Daughtry meets Aloe Blac like song. Its very cute and anthem like 9
#KeyshiaCole – This song was a bop and I love the “Sent from heaven” bits of the song 10

#Playlist  – WOW who knew a transitions from Mans to Keyshia was such a hidden gem. The description did help with understanding the playist 5/5

#Description – I appreciate the fact you guys ran with a theme for a playlist with songs that already had to fit a criteria. And I agree, nowadays we need foundation! 5/5

Reveal hidden contents

#Paramore – Wow this song always catch me off guard with the chorus. I always find my self singing it unconsciencly 9

#Beyonce – It was very chill and vibe. An introvert party I guess. 8

#NataliaKills – Definetly relaxing but not so much lyrically about relaxing. It did make me want to fall asleep 6

#TheWeeknd– Its more about his success story but its definetly a song you can sing when you are feeling confident or in your bag/somebody elses bag 9

#Playlist - The order was strange for me. I mean maybe Para-Nata-Bey-Wknd or Wknd-Bey-Nata-Para 3/5

#Description – Definetly well described and convincing. I do appreciate the details that was went into The Weeknd 5/5

#TeamVibez - "REDAMANCY"

Reveal hidden contents

#TaylorSwift – This is very cute and nails the theme 10 
#ArianaGrande – Well I guess it’s a given nnnn. This song is a fun bop too 10
#JessieJ – Its cute and very carefree but I wouldn’t party to it . 8
#LanaDelRey – Doin Time – Wow THE VIBE IS  relaxing and the song is about kicking back with her crew. I think this song was a nice way to end the playlist 10
#Playlist – I do think the transition was very nicely, I actually played this playlist 3 times 4/5
#Description –I do love the way you described your ordering and the songs  5/5

Reveal hidden contents

#MariahCarey – #Beautiful – Very soft and peaceful but I don’t think its about falling in love 6

#BritneySpears – Girl the robot sounds was not cute but the song was a bop and about dancing and having fun 9

#Madonna – Kinda of akin to Starboy almost like how they got successful and they’ve earned their bragging rights 8

#Playlist – Madonna could’ve been the bridge of the song. Your description did help but for me I really didn’t buy the cohesiveness. Individually the songs did well 2/5

#Description – I do love why you chose that order, but GIRLS  from soft to techno robot sounds was not the tea 4/5

my scores and rihviews

21 hours ago, icy said:

Reveal hidden contents

8 hours ago, Dibbles said:
  Reveal hidden contents

#Brandy – Put That on Everything - relaxing indeed. If it was a little shorter it would have been even better. But nonetheless a good start.

#ChristinaAguilera – Fighter - I love this song and her voice fits perfectly. Also, the song is about the my favourite kinda success. Taking all the negatives and turning them into positives. It also makes me wanna fight someone. Still don’t know if that is a good thing. But I won’t blame you for that.

#DemiLovato – Heart Attack - the lyrics are just plain bad, and the song is a little too loud for me. Having said that the song is about falling in love and overall it isn’t that bad.

#LadyGaga – Just Dance - When you think of party songs, then Just Dance is probably one of the first you think of and rightfully so. It also aged better than I would have thought. A little less vocal effects at some part would have made it perfect. Great choice.

Playlist - The cohesiveness of this playlist was alright. There weren’t any weird choices made. Could there have been better choices made… yes.

Description – the songs and themes were well explained and helped with scoring them a bit. I would just have liked a little more on the overall playlist

#Queen - We Are the Champions - If anything screams success it is this song and queen. A classic, a flawless bop and a perfect choice.

#Måns Zelmerlöw - Live While We're Alive - Yes. I was bopping and singing along all through the song. One of my fave songs from Måns. Definitely fits the category fun as well. The only ‘flaw’ the whoooh during the chorus. I wish we got something more there.

#KeyshiaCole - Heaven Sent - I know this is just my second-round judging. But both entries made me fall in love with her music and her voice woo. This song is sent from heaven and on repeat.

Playlist cohesiveness - All three completely different bops, but somehow it works. Probably because I just had a great time dancing and singing (yes loud and false) along.

Description – The song descriptions are to the point and exactly what I want to know about the songs and theme. The only thing I wanted to see more was the connection between the overall description and the songs.

#Paramore – The Only Exception - This is such a beautiful and relatable love song. I can’t resist softly singing along and dreaming about my only exception. Great choice.

#Beyonce – Party – I liked it, especially the feature works very well here. That’s a rare thing nowadays. But it didn’t make me wanna get up from seat and party, like the song says.  

#NataliaKills – Everything Was Beautiful - That was interesting… I have no idea what just happened here and before I could event try to understand it was over. Having said that it wasn’t bad or anything, I actually kinda like it and it fits the category relaxing.

#TheWeeknd – Starboy - I’m personally not a fan of this kinda brag about your success song, but it fits the category for sure and the production plus vocals still slays.

Playlist cohesiveness - The playlist really works well together in my opinion. I wouldn’t have done it any other order and even though they are so different, the songs complement each other well this way.

Description – I love the song descriptions. You really thought through your choices and it shows. Too bad an overall description of the playlist is missing.

#TeamVibez - "REDAMANCY"

#TaylorSwift – I Think He Knows -  Now sis you and I both know Taylor has love songs in her discography that don’t make you wanna plug your ears with anything you can find during the chorus. Having said that somehow it has something catchy about it, that makes me put it on repeat and sing along. The lyrics are also very relatable.

#ArianaGrande – successful - Her voice truly shines here, also thanks to the great layering. The song itself is for the most part so catchy. Could have used a lot less * heavy breathing * tho, it became so annoying, it totally put me off.

#JessieJ – Price Tag - By the end of the song I was for sure bopping and singing along. A cute party song.

#LanaDelRey – Doin Time - Yes. Yes. Yes. A great choice and it fits perfectly with the category relaxing.

Playlist cohesiveness - The songs go a little up and down for me, but still nothing to really complain about.

Description – I loved your playlist description. It set up the narrative for the songs and makes me excited about what I was about to hear. The song descriptions were short, maybe a little too short, but to the point.

#MariahCarey – #Beautiful - Ah yes loved it. It made me smile all the way through the song.

#BritneySpears – If I’m Dancing - I’m not a fan of the production at all. It almost makes it boring and it certainly makes it annoying. At least it fits the party theme.

#Madonna - How High - 6- It's a cute bop, but nothing special, even though it kinda gets stuck in your head.

Playlist cohesiveness - The songs were so different, and the jumps were slightly too big in my opinion.

Description – I loved the narrative you made for the playlist, but I would have liked to see slightly more explanation.

9 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

I think this the best round so far, average wise! Anyways, here are my critiques and i'm glad this time around i'm not the last one

Reveal hidden contents

#Team90'sR&Bieber - "Worst Team Ever"

Brandy: Boy was this song long.. I can sense the relaxed vibes this song gives. Her voice, her tone + the production heavily give us those vibes. Good opening to the playlist. 

Christina Aguilera: Good song! But after Brandy's song, this is too hard - sound wise. The song can fit the category if we see this as a personal success story - you won't tear me down, I will fight.. And that alone is a success story. 

Demi Lovato: This used to be my favorite Demi song when it was released.. Looking back, the lyrics are kinda cringy and cheesy - which is what "falling in love" sort of is. I just wish it wasn't so teenage love and more mature love. 

Lady Fadga: The fact that I lose it when this comes off at the club… phew kinda dancing as I type this. Maybe Ms Fadga should give us a continuation of Sweet But Psycho to revive dance pop! Seriously though, this song embodies the category. 

Cohesiveness: As stated, great opening to the playlist. There was only one song that felt a little out of place - sonically. I know that all of these aren’t 100 sonically cohesive because of the different artists and eras they're from, but Fighter was too "rough" on this playlist. That was the weakest, cohesiveness wise, on this round. 

Description: The description was okay-goodish. 3/4 songs had good descriptions and why they were selected to be part of the playlist. There was only one where it was very bleh. 

#TeamaRealLove - "Love In A Gen Z World"

Queef: Like the description said, small or big, victories are victories. Not only is it one of the most iconiqueeee songs, they wrote this song thinking of Diversity round 4,5,6, whatever this round is, and said Ms. Fad Sabbath needs a good submission! 

Mans Zelmerlow: This is a chill fun song. When he goes into the "oh oh oh" Ms. Salsa fiesta quincianera songstress came into my mind due to the similar delivery of that song! When I hear this song, I picture a group of white teens walking down the street laughing, holding hands saying "OMG we should totally do that!!!!11!1!!" white but fits the theme.

Keyshia Cole: I got into it, and it portrays a good picture of what falling in love is like, specially when it's little by little. You begin to want to be the other person's first choice in everything. Very needy.mp3 but true! You get offended if you're not the first person they go to for something.

Cohesiveness: This was a 1-2 punch sonically. I think Keyshia's entries is too "lovey" for the other two songs. It works great by itself, but not the best with the other two.

Description: Wow, I think this description is perfect. You guy's created a story via the description. Very well connected. 

#TeamEgo - "You, Me & The Bitch"

Paramore: I don’t know much about paramore but I do know this song and I think this is the perfect choice for this round. This works extremely well. I wish I could give you a higher score but this will have to do for this.

Beyawnce: I read the description and the lyrics, but I still get love song for this one/: I guess it depends what type of party/music they play. The chorus was the strongest part for this one.

Natalia Kills: The entry was 90-95% good, but the rest of the % feels like the production was a bit stronger than what it needed to be. 

The Weeknd: I get that this bop is about lowkey being arrogantly successful. He share's everything he has now and what fame has brought him; nonetheless, a great example of what it means to be successful and what you can do once you reach that level. 

Cohesiveness: Although this team was one of the weaker teams, individually, when I played the songs back to back, they fit really well. Two One love song and then the transition to career suicide's song and the ending of that one to the intro of starboy was great!

Description: You all told a story on your own in each description and it worked. Great descriptions to explain why you chose the song you did, even if some weren't the best. 

#TeamYouKnowThe****enVibez - "REDAMANCY"

Taylor Swift: A cute love story.mp3 song! A good way to explain what happens when you begin to develop feelings for someone. You get nervous about them finding out and such things, and it get's worst when you haven't told him but you think he knows!

Ariana Grande: I was afraid of this song being chosen. I fits the theme well but I just don’t like this song sonically. It's kinda boring imo, sweetner teas. This song was meant for this round though.

Jessie J: It's a fun song, I'll give you that. It does mention about making the world dance/party which is cute for the theme. For some reason, I don’t have much to say except good bop! 

Lana Del Rey: Ms. Same sound does it again, her voice is definitively relaxing to listen to. This was made for ms Lana. Story aside, her music is relaxing imo, nothing that requires extremely great vocals like splenda, but this is her and it works for her. 

Cohesiveness: This surprisingly fit good, one track after the other. They all kind of have this bubbly sound, except for Lana's, but it works because by the end, you want to settle down and chill.

Description: Now, this is where your team really tried to connect all songs into a storyline. It works, I was able to see it and hear it through the song selections. 

@Black Canary   @Overprotected @bestfiction

@LCTV  @Touch It   @EriKills @Not Like The Movies

@Genio @Disruptive @Psycho    @Destro 

@kipperskipper @Aiko.@Noah @thecptz

@fiercE@URBAN  @Sabbath

@xBoySelenatorx @Hikari @icy @Dibbles

Also welcome Icy to the judging panel :clap3:, so we will alternate judges if someone decides to collapse Mine , XBoys,Icy & Dibbles 

Results Sunday if not Monday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.