Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

@Speezy did you receive my entry now? I sent it hours ago.

6 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

@Speezy did you receive my entry now? I sent it hours ago.

Yes  I sent to the judges about 3 hours ago 

12 minutes ago, Disruptive said:

seems like i'm really losing this round

giphy.gif

We stan correct predictions :clap3:

2 hours ago, fiercE said:

@Speezy @xBoySelenatorx @Hikari @Dibbles

Where are the critics... Also is Dibbles going to rate this round or still no?

@KatyCatPH - can you check if I put the correct song?

i gave yall early entries for yall watch :eli: yall are supposed to listen and digest each track 5 times 

8 hours ago, LCTV said:

When did I say THIS entry was trash? lol.

i saw it was disruptive right above ur post. still a good choice! xoxox

8 hours ago, fiercE said:

Not sure if you liked it or not but thanks @Yvess. We all know Mans is a grower.

:)

i liked it. he is a grower indeed

9 hours ago, URBAN said:

Oh wow!!! Look at that, A JUDGE!

5PUyGZJ.gif

I KNOW RIGHT KING!

Image result for KATY PERRY 150X150

KATY PERRY

Spoiler

Katy Perry - I kinda felt like another song can easily be a better fit for this round but I guess you wanted us to remember the OOTB Katy we all loved in the past. This is so catchy and infectious when I first listened to it years ago and now, it is still a bop to me. Cute choice.

11 hours later and still only Yvess managed to post his critics. We stan this judge, deserves a raise TBH.

25 minutes ago, fiercE said:

11 hours later and still only Yvess managed to post his critics. We stan this judge, deserves a raise TBH.

girl last round took a week to get it ended :eli: Speezy Critics results and round 6 on page 60 :keir: 

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

girl last round took a week to get it ended :eli: Speezy Critics results and round 6 on page 60 :keir: 

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, fiercE said:

give me that raise @Speezy

31 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Round 6 hint

Screen-Shot-2018-03-13-at-7.33.15-AM-613

He looks tasty.

Them caramel drops. :mmm:

33 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Round 6 hint

Screen-Shot-2018-03-13-at-7.33.15-AM-613

Not the girl being photoshopped in :deadbanana2:

wait I'm just a dumb dumb

Edited by fiercE

2 hours ago, fiercE said:

Round 6 - Summer

I would have that one in the bag if I survive this round :chick3:

Spoiler

Hikari - #KatyPerry - Waking Up In Vegas - I would've preferred Birthday for this round but it wasn't a bad choice 
Hikari - #LadyGaga - Paparazzi - Back when fad was still a thing, ah good times
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - Wasted Times - Loved this! issa vibe maam, the distorted voice in the end was not needed tho
Hikari - #JessieJ - Sweet Talker - No oversinging for this round so yay for that, good job
Hikari - #Beyonce - Disappear - There were definitely better choices for this round, but just like katy's it wasn't a bad choice 
Hikari - #Queen - Another One Bites The Dust - I mean it's a cult classic, I really can't say anything negative about this song so props to you for that
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - Style - One of the best songs from 1989, we love a career highlight
Hikari - #Brandy - The Boy Is Mine - The most legendaric collaboration to ever exist and that's on a perry dot.
Hikari - #Paramore - Told You So - Again for the third time now, not the best choice out there but it wasn't a bad choice either
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - One Last Time - Yes momma, one of My Everthing's few highlights
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Without The Love - Old Ways is the better option but I did not hate this
Hikari - #Madonna - Ray of Light - Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever done before
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - Fallin Out - Miss Keyshia can really just do no wrong huh, loved it
Hikari - #MansZelmerlow - Broken Parts - I was lil bit bored in the beginning ngl, that bridge was really nice tho
Hikari - #NataliaKills - Stop Me - The chorus was better than the verses but I enjoyed the song as a whole
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Walk Away - I would have loved it more if you have chosen Woohoo but this was a serve as well
Hikari - #MariahCarey - Anytime You Need A Friend - Oooh something from coma box, I guess you're saving My All for a different round
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - Blue Jeans - The song that really got me into Lana, great choice!
Hikari - #BritneySpears - Sometimes - We love an innocent childhood chill bop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.