Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Speezy said:

R3 was really problematic so ill be eliminating the nonsendees +1 other :cm:

3 hours ago, Speezy said:

ELIMINATED:

Reveal hidden contents

Speez having his Tyra “I was rooting for you” moment.

“Be quiet!” @Overprotected @fiercE @Black Canary

I went more the ' feeling good ' not so much Im sexy.

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

I went more the ' feeling good ' not so much Im sexy.

I went with "I know what this round means :isudumblmao:"

2 minutes ago, fiercE said:

I went with "I know what this round means :isudumblmao:"

Let me know when you hear Hayley sing about being sexy and not depressed.

oVm2Kkq.gif

I'll do the critiques with the understanding that there are 3 themes in this round

Feeling Good

Feeling Sexy

Knowing Your Worth

If your entry aced at least one of those themes, then you're good to me

Thanks

xoxo

Spoiler

>SPEEZY DIVERSITY<

#Beyonce -  Wow this was what I was aiming for this round, she event stated one of the words I used to describe this round. But it fall on the seductive side a bit but go awf

#Madonna -   sis this barely met any of the criteria met, even if this round was about confidence. This is more of a cocky, idc, party song.Yes she knows her worth but its not lyrically implied

#MariahCarey - . ISSA sex anthem nonetheless but she actually nailed some of the criteria in the bridge

#ArianaGrande -  The prechorus kinda nails the criteria. But really fckmegood-esque

#Sade -   GORWL. THIS IS NOT IT AT ALL . Its more romantic. No self worth, not “i’m feeling sexy” nothing. but i tossed you some “confusion” coins

#KateBush - Its a sex bop but it doesn’t really magnify if she feels sexy , feels good or even knows ha worth

#KatyPerry -  actually this is sexy and after dissecting a few of the metaphors in lyrics, when she  said “I’m a 5 Star microwave” and “for the worlds best cherry pie” microwave me I guess

#TheWeeknd - Yes Id let pre-01 the Weeknd drop his kids off anywhere on me. Anyways the song grazed some of the phrases that I posted

#LadyGAGA -  If I could give you a 20 I would, Bitch this was it and nailed everything given and its a sexy cute bop. Ill drag any of the judge panel if they think differently

#Brandy -  Actually this is a self humbling song rather than “Im sexy” or “Feeling good”. She knows her worth but she thinks she’s just a normal pedestrian getting by on “what they got to do”

#BritneySpears -  She undeniably knows her sexiness “hot as ice”. and can send someone from heave 

#HER -  So my interpretation of this song is that she’s 21 and is bragging about her fame. some lines does touch upon “I know my worth” section but doesn’t fully tackle it

#MansZelmerlow -  GWORL :bibliahh:WHAT is this . This is uplifting a hoe anthem. this is about your artist “I” “my” not “you” “them” “she” “he”. Its an empowerment song for a girl . I was expecting a thic dick bop

#HayleyWilliams -  Very off topic it subtly hints a the “i know my worth” by like a small grain of salt

#ChristinaAguilera - Well she says she’s beautiful and that no one will bring her down. So that line there states she feels good and know her worth. The only downfall of this is that it turned into an empowerment anthem. 

#JessieJ -  Definitely hits  a lot of marks. in the chorus. XTina take notes. Its not sexy though but i can ignore that portion

#JessicaMauboy -  YAS another one. She’s doing her, she’s feeling her self and she knows her worth so much she doesn’t want to mess with peasants-esque males

#Queen -  Hes having a good time, but it lacks a line stating if he is feeling good/great etc. He calls himself a sex machine so thats sorta a plus

#DemiLovato - a Horny anthem. Her coochie is howling but the song don’t let me know if she’s feeling sexy or if she knows her worth.

#NataliaKills -  Well she’s feeling very high end and very boogie, she’s definitely in her bag tbh

#KeyshiaCole -  not really that sexy but she is feeling good and she knows her worth

#TaylorSwift -   Its sexy but missing  maybe a line saying she’s feeling sexy or hot or like a arizona street in August.

#LanaDelRey -  Wow It was kinda unexpected but it was sexy aggressive. A dragon indeed

7 minutes ago, Speezy said:

#Queen -  Hes having a good time, but it lacks a line stating if he is feeling good/great etc. He calls himself a sex machine so thats sorta a plus

I feel alive
And the world, I'll turn it inside out
Yeah!
I'm floating around
In ecstasy

literally the first verse ma! 

@Touch It@thecptz @Invisibility @Black Canary @Overprotected @EriKills

@KatyCatPH @Genio @lightstheyblindme @Noah @URBAN @Sabbath

@Psycho @fiercE @LCTV @Lukey @Destro 

@bestfiction @Disruptive @Not Like The Movies 

@DevonRoars@kipperskipper @Aiko. @Brutus and Cassius

@xBoySelenatorx @Yvess @Hikari

comments from Hikari are below mine

My critics normally don’t reflect your score for most of you guys

16 minutes ago, Speezy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

>SPEEZY DIVERSITY<

#Beyonce -  Wow this was what I was aiming for this round, she event stated one of the words I used to describe this round. But it fall on the seductive side a bit but go awf

#Madonna -   sis this barely met any of the criteria met, even if this round was about confidence. This is more of a cocky, idc, party song.Yes she knows her worth but its not lyrically implied

#MariahCarey - . ISSA sex anthem nonetheless but she actually nailed some of the criteria in the bridge

#ArianaGrande -  The prechorus kinda nails the criteria. But really fckmegood-esque

#Sade -   GORWL. THIS IS NOT IT AT ALL . Its more romantic. No self worth, not “i’m feeling sexy” nothing. but i tossed you some “confusion” coins

#KateBush - Its a sex bop but it doesn’t really magnify if she feels sexy , feels good or even knows ha worth

#KatyPerry -  actually this is sexy and after dissecting a few of the metaphors in lyrics, when she  said “I’m a 5 Star microwave” and “for the worlds best cherry pie” microwave me I guess

#TheWeeknd - Yes Id let pre-01 the Weeknd drop his kids off anywhere on me. Anyways the song grazed some of the phrases that I posted

#LadyGAGA -  If I could give you a 20 I would, Bitch this was it and nailed everything given and its a sexy cute bop. Ill drag any of the judge panel if they think differently

#Brandy -  Actually this is a self humbling song rather than “Im sexy” or “Feeling good”. She knows her worth but she thinks she’s just a normal pedestrian getting by on “what they got to do”

#BritneySpears -  She undeniably knows her sexiness “hot as ice”. and can send someone from heave 

#HER -  So my interpretation of this song is that she’s 21 and is bragging about her fame. some lines does touch upon “I know my worth” section but doesn’t fully tackle it

#MansZelmerlow -  GWORL :bibliahh:WHAT is this . This is uplifting a hoe anthem. this is about your artist “I” “my” not “you” “them” “she” “he”. Its an empowerment song for a girl . I was expecting a thic dick bop

#HayleyWilliams -  Very off topic it subtly hints a the “i know my worth” by like a small grain of salt

#ChristinaAguilera - Well she says she’s beautiful and that no one will bring her down. So that line there states she feels good and know her worth. The only downfall of this is that it turned into an empowerment anthem. 

#JessieJ -  Definitely hits  a lot of marks. in the chorus. XTina take notes. Its not sexy though but i can ignore that portion

#JessicaMauboy -  YAS another one. She’s doing her, she’s feeling her self and she knows her worth so much she doesn’t want to mess with peasants-esque males

#DemiLovato - a Horny anthem. Her coochie is howling but the song don’t let me know if she’s feeling sexy or if she knows her worth.

#NataliaKills -  Well she’s feeling very high end and very boogie, she’s definitely in her bag tbh

#KeyshiaCole -  not really that sexy but she is feeling good and she knows her worth

#TaylorSwift -   Its sexy but missing  maybe a line saying she’s feeling sexy or hot or like a arizona street in August.

#LanaDelRey -  Wow It was kinda unexpected but it was sexy aggressive. A dragon indeed

H’s :

Spoiler

Hikari - #KatyPerry - Bon Appetit -  - Well this was a bop, definitely hit the "feeling/looking good" mark and maybe a tiny bit of sexiness too. Idk bout the "i know my worth" (since I usually incorporate that line with empowerment songs) but the song exuded a lot of confidence so there's that. Wished there was a non-migos version availble on Spotify so minus points for that

Hikari - #LadyGaga - Fashion! -  - While it hit  of the criteria for this round, this song was definitely not sexy at all

Hikari - #Sade - Kiss of Life -  - I did enjoy this song but idk this felt more of a love song than any of the criteria for this round, sorry love the sax was sexy tho

Hikari - #JessieJ - Queen -  - Not really sexy, kinda empowering (i know my worth thingy/self-love) and the feeling/looking good part was also met

Hikari - #Beyonce - Naughty Girl -  - It was flirty and sexy but you could've really chosen tons of other Bey songs over this, you could've done so much better

Hikari - #Queen - Don't Stop Me Now -  - That was a very theatrical feel good song (well most part of it), you did your best for this round I guess but was it enough though

Hikari - #Paramore - Fast In My Car -  - The guitar riffs were sexy? Idk, were you going for that? 

Hikari - #Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman -  - Another empowering song but it still lacked sexiness     

Hikari - #DemiLovato - Body Say -  - ****ing finally, a sensual bop that really deserved better

Hikari - #HER -  -  - It was chill and it had a really feel good vibe

Hikari - #Brandy - Top of the World -  - You bop to this when you feel good I guess

Hikari - #MansZemerlow - Work of Art -  -  This almost sounded like a MIKA song, it was cute but idk if it hit any of the criteria for this round

Hikari - #KateBush - The Sensual World -  - The instruments (were those bagpipes?) kinda threw me off, it kinda ruined the sensuality of the song

Hikari - #Madonna - Bitch I'm Madonna -  - I always have a love/hate relationship with this song coz it's one of those songs where it's really really bad yet you still somehow bop to the song regardless of its quality but given the criteria for this round, it kinda didn't meet any of them unless you consideer narcissism as "knowing my worth"

Hikari - #JessicaMauboy - Can I Get A Moment? -  - Idk some of the lyrics were supposed to be sexy? But I didn't really feel anything while listening to this song

Hikari - #BritneySpears - Hot As Ice -  - Just like with Bey's case, there were far better choices than this (I know you wanted to promote this, but please do send songs that will make you win a round) 

Hikari - #NataliaKills - Free -  - This was like a good Gaga song and it's even better coz it's not that fad, the only bad thing about this song is will.i.am

Hikari - #MariahCarey - Touch My Body -  - It was flirty and cute but that's about it, also there were better choices

Hikari - #LanaDelRey - ****ed My Way Up To The Top -  - The song really showed confidence and all, still not sexy enough

Hikari - #TaylorSwift - Dress -  - Oh I was kinda surprised by this, i don't really use reputation much but hey that was a song

Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Beautiful -  - Genie you fat ******, you could've used Get Mine Get Yours for this round but nope your lazy ass played it safe 

Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - Unbothered -  - Well anothrs song about confidence, just a lil bit too short imo 

Hikari - #TheWeeknd - King of the Fall -  - Hmmmm it took me a while before I could totally vibe to it but I liked it

oh wow :jonny: better than i was expecting!

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:

My critics normally don’t reflect your score for most of you guys

They better for mine

2PsNCFs.gif

11 hours ago, Hikari said:

Hikari - #DemiLovato - Body Say - ****ing finally, a sensual bop that really deserved better

yasssss :jonny5: 

46dvYrt.gif

CRITIQUES

Spoiler

Image result for KATY PERRY 150X150

@KatyCatPH

Image result for jessie j 150X150

@thecptz

Related image

@Touch It

Image result for demi lovato 150x150

@Disruptive

Image result for mans zelmerlow 150x150

@fiercE

Image result for jessica mauboy 150X150
@Lukey

Image result for mariah 150x150

@Overprotected

Image result for xtina 150x150

@Genio

Image result for lady gaga 150X150

@Psycho

Image result for beyonce 150X150

@Not Like The Movies

Image result for paramore 150X150

@LCTV

Image result for BRANDY NORWOOD 150X150

@Destro

Image result for kate bush 150x150

@Invisibility

Image result for britney 150x150

@Black Canary

Image result for lana del rey 150x150

@kipperskipper

Image result for taylor 150x150 swift

@Noah

Image result for SADE 150X150

@Brutus and Cassius

Image result for freddie mercury 150X150

@Sabbath

Image result for ariana grande 150X150

@Aiko.

Image result for gABRIELA WILSON H.E.R 150X150

@DevonRoars

Image result for madonna 150x150

@bestfiction

Image result for natalia kills 150x150

@EriKills

Image result for keyshia cole 150x150

@URBAN

Katy Perry - I understand that you went the route where she feels in control of

her men's sexual needs. I like the song's sexy tune btw. 

Lady Gaga - Of course this is an entry where the "feeling good" theme is right on your face.

It is a feel-good track too so slay us!

Sade - I feel like your choice was kinda hard for the others to truly appreciate in this round

but I totally get why you chose this and I'll give you some points for this choice coz

it is a feel good track to me too. 

Jessie J - This nails the "knowing your worth" theme perfectly and if you will look at the

whole meaning of the song, it can give you sexy and feeling good theme.

Such a Queen! Where's my wig?

Beyonce - Another thirsty thot bop ala Bon Appetit imo. This is on the feeling sexy realm

of this theme and its beats are sultry-ish, kudos! 

Queen - I love how empowering this anthemic bop that teaches youto feel good about

yourself which is also the theme of this round. Cool!

The Weeknd - Not a super fan of this choice but it is not a terrible  choice tbh.

Lyrically, it fits one of the 3 themes of the round so I'm ok.

Paramore - I like this song and the album it came from. This is such a feel-good track

that I'll def listen to when I'm out  on a road trip! 

Ariana Grande -  Slay the female empowerment/knowing your worthand the feeling sexy

component of this round. Plus, this track also makes me want to feel good about

myself since I hate men. SLAY.

Demi Lovato -  Another sexy thot anthem and I love it since I find it so sexy sonically

and lyrically too, Good choice.

HER - It fits the feeling good about yourself theme but it kinda did not connect to me in some way, 

Brandy - Love how she told a story of her life through this song. It is inspiring me in a way. 

Being successful does not mean you have no probs at all but you can still do things that

you used to do and that's a conscious battle towards feeling good about yourself. Luv it.

Mans Zelmerlow -  Kinda hard to like this song choice but good thing  that towards the middle

of the song, I saw the connection of this song to the round's theme. 

Kate Bush -  A sexy themed track that meets the lyrical requirements of the round. Cute choice.

Madonna - Bow down to the queen type of tracks like this easily fits the knowing your worth theme

and for that, I give you points. cool queen.

Jessica Mauboy -- Good track to assert sexiness and self-worth.

Britney Spears -  A cute play on words with ice and fire. love she tried another sound for this song,

it is not her typical pop queen self.. The track is sexy, which fits the round imo.

Natalia Kills-  Well she has a terrible public image so I think this is a track that best shows

how she embraces her bitchy self and for that, you nailed the theme of this round then.

Mariah Carey -  This is the best sexy track of the bunch from this round.

Lana Del Rey - I love a song that gives a sexy vibe while its message is about her honoring herself.

Love this choice. SLAY.

Keyshia Cole - Perfection esp when you reach this part of the song:

"I’m so unbothered,Don’t care what you’re thinking
‘Cause I think I’m flawless I’m confident; I’m confident"

Xtina Aguilera - This is the best "know your worth" track of the round and I must say,

this song may not make you dance but it gets the message across beautifully and powerfully. 

Taylor Swift -  This game is called Diversity for a reason and this type of entry proves the aim of this game.

I applaud you for going the sex direction knowing how easy it is for you to just go with another

empowering track from TS. But you didn't and I am proud of you. I love that you chose a song from

her that is not her usual territory. DIVERSITY IT IS. 

Edited by Yvess

oh wow not all of us improving our critic formatting :clap3: whew only a panel like this  

wait another stanning :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.