Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

Apologies y’all for the Messiness next round will be cleaner as I continue to adjust to a large size contestant game  :gaycat2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of this as MTV making Tela Taquila to compete with I Love NewYork or Flavor Of Love 

39 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Apologies y’all for the Messiness next round will be cleaner as I continue to adjust to a large size contestant game  :gaycat2:

Did you just called us fat?

@Rider @thecptz @Invisibility @Black Canary @Overprotected @EriKills

@KatyCatPH @Genio @lightstheyblindme @Noah @URBAN @Sabbath

@Psycho @fiercE @LCTV @Lukey @Destro 

@bestfiction @Disruptive @Not Like The Movies 

@DevonRoars@kipperskipper @Aiko. @Brutus and Cassius

OKAY SO Saturday I will be MIA. Round 2 results will come Sunday. Judges will post their critiques when they are finished

It will be a double elimination

R3 Will be due Monday October 21st @ 3:00AM EST [also double elimination]

#ROUND3 - I'M PREMIUM, NOT RREGULAR

Hello, Its me and I bet yall was wondering why I didnt post the round 2 receipts?!

Anyways this Saturday I will not be able to post R2 Results, so we will be moving on fashionably.

Sometimes moving on in a hurry is a bad move, we forget to brush our hair, brush our teeth, put our makeup on etc.... For this round we need to take a minute to get sexy and feel ourselves a little bit before we swiftly make a move.

>For this round send in a "i'm feeling/looking good" or  "I know my worth" , "im sexy" song

>Judging will be based on how much the song hits the criteria above

>singles are allowed

>DUE MONDAY OCTOBER 21st3:00AMEST

DEADLINE

Example:  Jordin Sparks - Gasoline

Edited by Speezy

I literally need help on this one lol

Not feeling confident but sent :monkey:

GfcxAym.gif

it's **** but i got **** to say

Spoiler

Hikari - #NataliaKills - Part VII - The intro sounded very James Bond-ish especially those violins (?) in the background, I kinda was expecting a big moment but it never happened
Hikari - #Madonna - Me Against the Music - Well this is a certified childhood bop, I really enjoyed it and Madonna's parts definitely played a big role in this song  
Hikari - #JessieJ - Calling All Hearts  - This is my first time hearing this song, I think Jessie's ad libs actually helped the song to be listenable/better
Hikari - #Queen - Under Pressure - You can never go wrong with a classic and its nice that they were not trying to overshadow each other in this song 
Hikari - #MansZemerlow - Precious To Me - This was cute, nothing more nothing less kinda wished the bridge (if there was one) was more than a key change
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - This Is What You Came For - A kii, a mess, a cackle but a bop tho
Hikari - #St.Vincent - Half Love - Well I didn't hear much of annie's voice here but it was still a good song
Hikari - #Brandy - Ascension - I didn't pass out on a Jhene Aiko song so good job
Hikari - #MariahCarey - Unforgettable - Eh why didn't you choose the Allure or Jadakiss song, the song was just alright
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - Last Night - Yasss bop! Keyshia really made/saved this song coz diddy's vocals were awful
Hikari - #Sade - Jezebel  - Kinda happy that this version made this song a lil bit more boppish coz the original song was definitely slower than this
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Tilt Ya Head Back -  Another childhood bop but the song was kinda stagnant and there wasnt really a wow moment
Hikari - #KateBush - My Computer - Oh I didn't know this but yeah i did definitely hear her voice now, not really one of Prince's best but it was good
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - Quit - Idk if Adore would've been the better choice but at least you didnt send Bang Bang
Hikari - #JessicaMauboy - Chains - Ofc Tina and The Veronicas had more vocal prowess but miss mauboy did her thing here
Hikari - #KatyPerry - If We Ever Meet Again - Another bop but I wished it was just cut short, the last few seconds were definitely not needed
Hikari - #Beyonce - Pink + White - One of the best songs from  Blonde, nice to know Bey contributed to it
Hikari - #HayleyWilliams - Stay The Night - Well it sounded dated and basic now (all Zedd releases are all like that anyways) but I did bop to this a lot when it came out
Hikari - #HER - Best Part - Chill and very relaxing, also this song is really huge/popular in SEA countries
Hikari - #LadyGaga - I Want Your Love - I hate that I like this song, that's all I don't wanna give too much praises to this fad
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Solo  - Another basic bop but bop regardless and a much better choice than Fall In Line
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - Lust For Life - Abel's lowkey high-pitched voice kinda blended well with Lana's voice here
Hikari - #BritneSpears - Scream and Shout - Love Britney but I hate will.i.am and I hate this song, sorry sis xx  
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - Prisoner - I kind prefer LFL over this but the song wasn't bad

28 minutes ago, Hikari said:

Hikari - #LadyGaga - I Want Your Love - I hate that I like this song, that's all I don't wanna give too much praises to this fad

FUME, SEETHE AND SUFFER!!!

sps2Ayc.gif

OT: Sent and SLAYed :fan:s3Cs568.png

1 hour ago, Hikari said:

I think Jessie's ad libs actually helped the song to be listenable/better

well...thanks

7 hours ago, Hikari said:

GfcxAym.gif

it's **** but i got **** to say

Reveal hidden contents

Hikari - #NataliaKills - Part VII - The intro sounded very James Bond-ish especially those violins (?) in the background, I kinda was expecting a big moment but it never happened
Hikari - #Madonna - Me Against the Music - Well this is a certified childhood bop, I really enjoyed it and Madonna's parts definitely played a big role in this song  
Hikari - #JessieJ - Calling All Hearts  - This is my first time hearing this song, I think Jessie's ad libs actually helped the song to be listenable/better
Hikari - #Queen - Under Pressure - You can never go wrong with a classic and its nice that they were not trying to overshadow each other in this song 
Hikari - #MansZemerlow - Precious To Me - This was cute, nothing more nothing less kinda wished the bridge (if there was one) was more than a key change
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - This Is What You Came For - A kii, a mess, a cackle but a bop tho
Hikari - #St.Vincent - Half Love - Well I didn't hear much of annie's voice here but it was still a good song
Hikari - #Brandy - Ascension - I didn't pass out on a Jhene Aiko song so good job
Hikari - #MariahCarey - Unforgettable - Eh why didn't you choose the Allure or Jadakiss song, the song was just alright
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - Last Night - Yasss bop! Keyshia really made/saved this song coz diddy's vocals were awful
Hikari - #Sade - Jezebel  - Kinda happy that this version made this song a lil bit more boppish coz the original song was definitely slower than this
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Tilt Ya Head Back -  Another childhood bop but the song was kinda stagnant and there wasnt really a wow moment
Hikari - #KateBush - My Computer - Oh I didn't know this but yeah i did definitely hear her voice now, not really one of Prince's best but it was good
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - Quit - Idk if Adore would've been the better choice but at least you didnt send Bang Bang
Hikari - #JessicaMauboy - Chains - Ofc Tina and The Veronicas had more vocal prowess but miss mauboy did her thing here
Hikari - #KatyPerry - If We Ever Meet Again - Another bop but I wished it was just cut short, the last few seconds were definitely not needed
Hikari - #Beyonce - Pink + White - One of the best songs from  Blonde, nice to know Bey contributed to it
Hikari - #HayleyWilliams - Stay The Night - Well it sounded dated and basic now (all Zedd releases are all like that anyways) but I did bop to this a lot when it came out
Hikari - #HER - Best Part - Chill and very relaxing, also this song is really huge/popular in SEA countries
Hikari - #LadyGaga - I Want Your Love - I hate that I like this song, that's all I don't wanna give too much praises to this fad
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Solo  - Another basic bop but bop regardless and a much better choice than Fall In Line
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - Lust For Life - Abel's lowkey high-pitched voice kinda blended well with Lana's voice here
Hikari - #BritneSpears - Scream and Shout - Love Britney but I hate will.i.am and I hate this song, sorry sis xx  
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - Prisoner - I kind prefer LFL over this but the song wasn't bad

Serving taste! Legend. :clap3:

10 hours ago, LCTV said:

I literally need help on this one lol

more critiques please

Well I'm about to flop

GfcxAym.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.