Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

source.gif

#JudgeScoreLeak

oop, a Leak, Whos fave leaked something, :eli:

Since @xBoySelenatorx needs to add some of his scores in and didnt post his comments lets leak has. Actually youre missing paramores and demis

2 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

xBoyx:

Beyoncé: This is a different kind of sadness. Not your typical post-breakup sadness. It really stands out to me.

Rihanna: This was okay... vocally wise... reminded me when she was singing hero by Mariah.. 

Jessica Mauboy: it’s a cute track, besides the lyrics, I don’t get any sad vibes. It just didn’t click for me, but not the worst. 

Queen: there’s something about queen where all the songs kind of feel the same (relax, chill) but at the same time they don’t. This is a cute song and with obvious lyrics, it fits the theme.

Taylor: perfect ?

Brandy: The sis is definitely hurt & even though she’s sad, she knows her worth and will take ha luv away

Keyshia: I started to play the song and before I realized it was almost over but I had no idea what she was talking about. Once I reminded and read the lyrics, it made some sense. Some of the delivery felt off and the production feels like your typical sad song to me.

St. Vincent: omg :( if I interpreted the song correctly and he died at 23 then wow. I’ve never heard this song, and I felt like I knew Johnny lol good one

Natalia Kills: Meh

Katy Perry: this is also a different kind of sadness. It is sad not knowing how to get back, no matter how much you try or want to. BUT #JusticeforTheOneThatGotAway

Jessie J: It was all great until the “B-B-B-Beating” part, after that I lost it ?but before that, it was good, good lyrics, great acoustic guitar.

The Weeknd: Not my favorite type of sound but for these type of songs, it works.

Ariana Grande: one of the better songs on that mess of an album, definitely fit the theme!

Zara Larsson: Besides the lyrics... choices

Kate Bush: fit the theme all around but kind of a snooze fest tbh...

Britney Spears: smooth, slow, sad, bop, and regardless of her very limited capabilities, you can hear her emotion

Lana Del Rey: aside from the fact that they will all sound like this (to me), upon listening carefully, it was a nice song that fit the theme this time around.

Mans Zelmerlow: do I hear something besides genetic beats and production?... I’m kind of shook by what a good song will do

Madonna: the voice was good, the production was good, the lyrics were okay but when you put them all together, it kind of sounded off to me.. 

Sade: maybe if it was a studio version, it’d work? Idk, it was just hard for me to really listen to her, but from what I heard, it was good and fitted.

Lady Gaga: it didn’t leave me [song title] but it was a cute sad-ish bop

Mariah Carey: this is so laid back, I love it. Maybe I’ll stream it again later 

Christina Aguilera: wow can i just start by saying how glad I was that I wasn’t attacked by some screams... anyways, LOVED the story behind the song. Amazing job 

Loona: this was rough tbh, the translation will sometimes be off and I think this was one of the cases. The production is actually really good and fitting.

Demi Lobato: I think this is one of her best songs. The story in the song is so good. 

HER: 

deleting all my selena scrobbles as we speak

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

while we wait...

8YjMMYo.gif

EAn84KVUYAEpxv4.jpg

Keyshia: I started to play the song and before I realized it was almost over but I had no idea what she was talking about. Once I reminded and read the lyrics, it made some sense. Some of the delivery felt off and the production feels like your typical sad song to me.

Really sis? You weren't really listening then, because in the first 30 seconds you can tell what the song is about. :rip:

"It ended how it ended I'm not really tripping, I won't pay attention...to the lies you had given, wasn't really in it, the way that you should've been."

And then you bash the production? I mean, did you want a happy sad song? :rip:

But ok, not all judges are created equal.

Related image

Well that critique/score certainly was a choice now wasn’t it.

HTUo.gif

#INCOMINGMESSAGE

Tegan & Sara: I didn’t get any sad vibes from this, lyrics are very limited. Weaker of the bunch

From Xboy :gaycat5: NOW WE CAN GET RESULTS

8 minutes ago, Speezy said:

#SOMESAFEHOES

Here are some users/ artists that are safe, but im only posting 6 of them

@Noah #TaylorSwift

@Touch It #TheWeeknd

@kipperskipper #LanaDelRey

@Genio #ChristinaAguilera

@Rider #Rihanna

@LCTV #Paramore

Genie doesnt belong here

#NEW-????????

These are the new averages. including a 1.25 deduction and boys score.

Also Im excluding Hikari from H.E.R Score to speed up the results

soon

Edited by Speezy

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

#NEW-????????

These are the new averages. including a 1.25 deduction and boys score.

Also Im excluding Hikari from H.E.R Score to speed up the results

soon

Didnt like the critiques from 2 judges but hoping im safe because Heaven is a sad masterpiece that is not clichéd! 

4 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Didnt like the critiques from 2 judges but hoping im safe because Heaven is a sad masterpiece that is not clichéd! 

It's a masterpiece but I dont know about "not clichéd"

#SOMESAFEHOES

The numbers are simple. 

Hey safe hoes heres your scores! & Averages

@Noah #TaylorSwift

Speezy: 8  |Yvess: 10| Hikari: 4 |Dibbles: 9  | XBoy 10   = Average 8.2

@Touch It #TheWeeknd

Speezy: 7 |Yvess: 10 | Hikari :6  |Dibbles  6  | XBoy  8  = Average  7.4

@kipperskipper #LanaDelRey

S:10    Y:10    H:8    D:10    XB:9   = Average 9.4

@Genio #ChristinaAguilera

S:10    Y:10    H:8    D:9    XB:10   = Average 9.4

@Rider #Rihanna

S:7    Y:9   H: 6   D: 8   XB: 6    = Average 7.2

@LCTV #Paramore

S:7    Y:8    H:6    D:7    XB:6   = Average 6.8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.