ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

7 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Girls, do we really care if Elsa dies ? The point from town and mafia isn't to survive. It's to finish the whole other group. We just need to come up with an startegic way to use all of our actions to take down the mafia. At night, someone from town or 3P will die so the sooner the better. I say we take our time (until the night is over and someone else dies) to read the rules and see the most eficient way to use our abilities. Some of us will have to sacrifice for the greater good. Period. Like High School Musical said, we are all in this together, don't let those fraudulent bitches breath.

X4LvE6H.gif

well duh :cm: but how do we avoid role claiming?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Another way: separate scar roles. 

Strongman is unstoppable. That's it. If it's used it is happening.

Enforcement only work if it targeting elsa directly. In a way, scar is visiting her before she does anything in this case. Otherwise, enforcement on other players during frozen will fail. 

And Scar can only use one of above each night. 

6 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Girls, do we really care if Elsa dies ? The point from town and mafia isn't to survive. It's to finish the whole other group. We just need to come up with an startegic way to use all of our actions to take down the mafia. At night, someone from town or 3P will die so the sooner the better. I say we take our time (until the night is over and someone else dies) to read the rules and see the most eficient way to use our abilities. Some of us will have to sacrifice for the greater good. Period. Like High School Musical said, we are all in this together, don't let those fraudulent bitches breath.

X4LvE6H.gif

and that's not what we're doing this whole time? :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Nurr said:

and that's not what we're doing this whole time? :deadbanana:

No. You are trying to protect Elsa but once she uses her ability she's no longer important. Let's come up with a whole planz not just a one night.

9 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

well duh :cm: but how do we avoid role claiming?

We claim them after using oir ability. We would no longer be important once we use them, just another vote that won't matter if we can take down someone from mafia.

Just now, Cherry123 said:

No. You are trying to protect Elsa but once she uses her ability she's no longer important. Let's come up with a whole planz not just a one night.

I thought we were trying to protect the detective :rip: and yeah it's useful only one night so like I said the detective would be gone next night

8 minutes ago, Disruptive said:

i don't wanna say anything bc i have no better ideas... but y'alls "strategies" :mandown: 

You just said something

17 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

We claim them after using oir ability. We would no longer be important once we use them, just another vote that won't matter if we can take down someone from mafia.

hmmmm points and this is actually how I used to play; we only had detective and serial killer though and only had 10-11 players but still

Detective comes out after 2 nights and says who did he investigate and their roles. then he inevitably dies during the night stage but we actually had final word opportunity and Detective could do the final investigation and reveal it during the final word. This is what I actually thought of suggesting if it wasn't for triple kill thing

4 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

hmmmm points and this is actually how I used to play; we only had detective and serial killer though and only had 10-11 players but still

Detective comes out after 2 nights and says who did he investigate and their roles. then he inevitably dies during the night stage but we actually had final word opportunity and Detective could do the final investigation and reveal it during the final word. This is what I actually thought of suggesting if it wasn't for triple kill thing

Well by now it's 18 (town) vs 8 (mafia). Might as well take risks right now that there's still a huge difference.

43 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

X4LvE6H.gif

it's easier said than done, as shown by everyone voting for Weed even though they were a substitute player and was barely given a chance to defend themselves 

4AcT.gif

2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

it's easier said than done, as shown by everyone voting for Weed even though they were a substitute player and was barely given a chance to defend themselves 

4AcT.gif

Yeah I just read the roles again and couldn't come up with anything. At least Boo Boo The Fool tried.

4AcT.gif

1 hour ago, Brutus and Cassius said:

XxPrinceOfDarknessxX has 20 letters

There are 20 townie roles 

Who's trying to kill townies?

Serial Killer

coincidence?

4AcT.gif

Don't expose me like this!

4AcT.gif

I think its best for the detective to out himself on Day 6/7 if he is still alive and at least 2 mafia members are exposed from his list.

20 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Perched to see who the killer targets tonight 

4AcT.gif

How many hrs left?

NIGHT IS OVER! DO NOT POST UNTIL I POST THE RESULT

No story tonight. 

Night 2

@bestfiction was murdered by the mafia! Bestfiction was...

Spoiler

Minnie Mouse: (Back-up JOAT) If Mickey is killed or lynched, you gain only ONE stock for Detective, Doctor, Vigilante and Enforcer. In other words, you can only choose one of the ability to use at night. 

@Psycho was killed by the vigilante. Psycho was...

Spoiler

Genie: (3 wishes) You have one stock each for the following:
1) You may gift a player a present with a random stock of Doctor, Vigilante, Enforce or Bomb.
2) You may wish to invoke a magical mini-game that all players can partake in. 
3) Freed. If the first two wishes have been granted AND resolved. You may wish to be removed from the game. This will count as a win for you regardless of the surviving alignment. Otherwise, you’d win with town. 

Psycho can now only win with town.

@Dante has been jailed. They may not submit a vote today. 

@fiercE has been silenced. They cannot post or submit a vote today. 

It is now Day 3. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190908T05&p0=197&msg=End+of+Day+3&font=hand&csz=1

@fiercE @Hikari @XxPrinceOfDarknessxX @kiiwii @Bawdee  @Overprotected @mokitsu @Guero @Nurr @PinkBox @Dibbles  @Dolce Vita @Dante @Badboidami @Iceland @Icarus @wesleywalrus @Cherry123 @Moonlightbae @Disruptive @Hug @Caesar @Lady Bird @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Wes @coldoutside @Brutus and Cassius

There will be a minigame this phase, on saturday. This will not require in-thread participation and the winners will be awarded at the end of phase. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.