ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

Okay so I read back and y’all said me and @kiiwii are suspicious, so why isn’t anyone checking on miss Kiiwii?

vEwfFWy.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Lady Bird said:

Thus tactic of randomly lynching anyone without any suspicion whatsover is what's gonna get us all killed.

vEwfFWy.jpg

I mean, I agree, but I also don't want to not lynch another day and keep getting killed by the mafia

Is there another member that you would suggest?

DQmrWk3.gif

The Disney Acquisition Minigame

every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion

• There are 33 characters in this game (including Walt Disney).
  • I have given each character a "twin". These twins are known character in the various walt disney companies.
  • The matching characters are counterparts from the following: Pixar, Lucasfilm, and Marvel
  • Simply match the characters with who you think I given as a twin. Hint: I use matching characteristics. This could be race, personality, appearnace, powers, and/or just cause.
  • You MUST PM me your guess at least 30 minutes before the Day end. The top two players who matched the most will win an item prize.

List -

Walt Disney:

Basil:

Mickey:

Donald:

Cinderella:

Pinocchio:

Timon:

Pumbaa:

Tinker Bell:

Elsa:

Goofy:

Minnie:

Jasmine:

Daisy:

Simba:

Stitch:

Pooh:

Mulan:

Snow White:

Tiana:

Moana:

Hades:

Maleficent:

Ursula:

Scar:

Cruella:

Jafar:

Yzma:

Shan Yu:

Pluto:

Genie:

Cheshire Cat:

Pete:

Reminder: You must Private Message me your list at least 30 minutes before the end of Day. Do NOT it post in the thread.

@fiercE @Hikari @XxPrinceOfDarknessxX @kiiwii @Bawdee  @Overprotected @mokitsu @Guero @Nurr @PinkBox @Dibbles  @Dolce Vita @Dante @Badboidami @Iceland @Icarus @wesleywalrus @Cherry123 @Moonlightbae @Disruptive @Hug @Caesar @Lady Bird @thecptz  @Wes @coldoutside @Brutus and Cassius

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I mean, I agree, but I also don't want to not lynch another day and keep getting killed by the mafia

Is there another member that you would suggest?

DQmrWk3.gif

Idk, I just think it’s very weird how nobody’s checking on kiiwii when he’s been accused too, unless some of the members are working together with him...

I would maybe check moki too. He was all too quick to lynch me and started this whole bandwagon when I have given no reason for you all to believe I’m guilty. 

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

well I personally don't get why moki called out kiiwii

@mokitsu explain

vEwfFWy.jpg

It wasn't moki who called out kiwi, it was Icarus who called him and me out and moki lynched me out of nowhere. 

vEwfFWy.jpg

Minigame: There will be no match list provided. You will just have to take your best educated guesses. Some of these are really obvious though. Like the very first one, Walt Disney. 

7 minutes ago, Nurr said:

@mokitsu explain

vEwfFWy.jpg

i didn’t :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

that just makes Icarus look sus now that you put it like that

image0.gif

Why did would he single us out in the first place?

image0.gif

8 minutes ago, Nurr said:

@mokitsu explain

vEwfFWy.jpg

Yeah same, kiiwii didn't particularly stand out to me :rip:

Also death at there being no match list when some of the matches are just cause alskdas

@Icarus singling me and kiiwii out is sus as well, there’s several other inactive members yet he singles us out, maybe he got an alliance with them

vEwfFWy.jpg

we had agreed to start lynching people who got in, voted and left. mafia tends to hide among us and vote with the pack to let the active town self destruct. there’s nothing about lady bird that makes me suspect her more than anyone else but we had to start with someone. and it worked because now she’s talking and defending herself. i don’t find her that sus anymore but i don’t find her innocent either. 

i haven't noticed kiiwii’s posts much but i’m fine with pressuring him with a lynch too.

Just now, Bawdee said:

because we post gifs with direct links in servers that i'm in

image0.gif

And which server would that be?

I have one in mind

image0.gif

1 minute ago, Bawdee said:

because we post gifs with direct links in servers that i'm in

image0.gif

aka the mafia server?

vEwfFWy.jpg

Also didn’t @Cherry123 mention that mafia can silence their own? Maybe it’s possible they did that on Night 1.

vEwfFWy.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.