Lover: 257M 1st Week on Spotify

castle13

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

whatever. my point still stands. She's not underplaylisted at all. 

I think it's pretty clear that when we are discussing about her being underplaylisted it refers to the playlists followers. Never mind you might be confused with that. Anyway, Ariana, Drake, Ed are exposed to bigger followers compared to Taylor and that's the fact :cm:

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• marsblyr

• JawBreaker

• GorgeousRep

12 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

Ariana had more playlisting was the original commenter's point so yeah you made zero points. 

this was the original commenter's post I replied to tho, learn how to read before fuming at my posts.

Very cute number honestly considering she is underplaylisting 

9 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

I think it's pretty clear that when we are discussing about her being underplaylisted it refers to the playlists followers. Never mind you might be confused with that. Anyway, Ariana, Drake, Ed are exposed to bigger followers compared to Taylor and that's the fact :cm:

yeah cause all of them are bigger streaming forces than Taylor, and that's another fact :cm:

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

this was the original commenter's post I replied to tho, learn how to read before fuming at my posts.

Very cute number honestly considering she is underplaylisting 

yeah cause all of them are bigger streaming forces than Taylor, and that's another fact :cm:

and he meant in comparison to Ariana, Drake, and Ed which everyone specified in later posts but you continued to argue just like you do in pretty much every Taylor thread.

And they are bigger streaming forces, no one is denying that. But it's important to take into context that Taylor had fewer playlist followers when discussing track averages and total streams. :michael:

You're embarrassing yourself trying to be shady.

Just now, GorgeousRep said:

and he meant in comparison to Ariana, Drake, and Ed which everyone specified in later posts but you continued to argue just like you do in pretty much every Taylor thread.

And they are bigger streaming forces, no one is denying that. But it's important to take into context that Taylor had fewer playlist followers when discussing track averages and total streams. :michael:

You're embarrassing yourself trying to be shady.

lol whatever. the fumes over me pointing how she's not underplaylisted AT ALL as some fans may claim. stay mad. 

Just now, Starkboy said:

lol whatever. the fumes over me pointing how she's not underplaylisted AT ALL as some fans may claim. stay mad. 

do you know how to read? She factually has fewer playlist compared to Drake and Ariana. It's natural especially since they're stronger on streaming but when you post shady "track averages" without considering that more tracks lead to smaller track averages, it's only fair to point out Taylor also had way fewer playlist followers.

Seethe.

1 minute ago, GorgeousRep said:

do you know how to read? She factually has fewer playlist compared to Drake and Ariana. It's natural especially since they're stronger on streaming but when you post shady "track averages" without considering that more tracks lead to smaller track averages, it's only fair to point out Taylor also had way fewer playlist followers.

Seethe.

First of all I've never talked about Drake or Ariana's playlists unlike your fellow swifties. 

Average goes down with longer albums just like total streams go up. so if you don't find it fair to compare a 12 tracks album average to an 18, you shouldn't compare their total streams either. it works both ways.

you went ahead by using these followers numbers cause you felt threated by me pointing out objective numbers. 

Now explain me what I am supposed to "seethe" about? :deadbanana: Nevermind, keep it for yourself I've always wasted enough time with a close minded biased stan. 

10 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

First of all I've never talked about Drake or Ariana's playlists unlike your fellow swifties. 

Average goes down with longer albums just like total streams go up. so if you don't find it fair to compare a 12 tracks album average to an 18, you shouldn't compare their total streams either. it works both ways.

you went ahead by using these followers numbers cause you felt threated by me pointing out objective numbers. 

Now explain me what I am supposed to "seethe" about? :deadbanana: Nevermind, keep it for yourself I've always wasted enough time with a close minded biased stan. 

Calling someone closed minded biased stan when you already been exposed kiiiiiii :gaycat5:

5 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

you have always been shady towards Taylor so of course everyone is gonna take those averages as being shady cause it was. All everyone here is saying playlisting does help someones total streams go up. That's all that we were trying to say but you're here trying to be shady for no reason. We all know that Ariana and Billie are bigger streaming forces anyway with or without the playlisting. But Taylors numbers could've been higher if she had a little more playlisting. This didn't have to go soo far. :rip:

54 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

whatever. my point still stands. She's not underplaylisted at all. 

She is, since she had 62 less playlist followers than other artists. Simple as that 

22 minutes ago, GorgeousRep said:

Seethe.

You know what it kinda funny to see people with attitude of "I'm always right, I can't be wrong" suddenly loses in argument but the pride and ego are too thick to accept the defeat so they will do anything to control the damage. I always enjoy this very moment. Some people just need to be humble and accept the fact the are not always right, that's what my parents and teachers told me before.

1485888411_gabrielle-union-laughing.gif

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

What are you not understanding? You came around being shady and we pointed out Taylor had fewer playlist followers. Say whatever you want, that's a valid reason for the fewer streams, everyone knows it makes you SEETHE seeing Taylor ALWAYS win. If you don't have time, then leave the thread. All you're doing is arguing with everyone anyway.

22 minutes ago, dangerousbutera said:

massive :clap3:

do we know what BB&B and Scorpion opened with?

400m+ and 600m+ if I am not wrong :toofunny2:

Any 8th day numbers so we can see how the second week will do.

8 hours ago, Timber said:

Any 8th day numbers so we can see how the second week will do.

8th day - 26,094,664

9th day - 20,752,426

27 minutes ago, Agenor said:

8th day - 26,094,664

9th day - 20,752,426

ahhhhh you came around just in time when she's flopping :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.