• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• marsblyr

• JawBreaker

• GorgeousRep

There’s no way to call Lover a flop, it is not possible. Even with horrible music and no big hit she’s about to do 700k or more that’s incredible to me

7 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Well when you do did 600k units SPS/1 billion streams first week something's got to give. Lover will be the only album that'll come close/surpass his first week since he dropped. Times have changed for everyone.

I actually don’t think that was a dig at Drake. More so that Drake’s streaming numbers were so huge and yet he couldn’t even clear 1M which kinda shows how impossible that feat is now a days. 

Streaming really makes it impossible to have huge debuts but it makes it easier for albums to have longevity. It's really a trade-off but if she doesn't clear 1m but continues with impressive streaming numbers, it will pay off for her in the long run.

38 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

I can’t believe fans of girls’ who cant scan 400k are in here calling this bad :bibliahh:

Drag it :ahh: 

1 hour ago, moonlight! said:

I mean I wouldn’t say its bad, its just very ok. I know she’s heavier on the sales but I expected a lil more from her on streaming. Shes barely outdoing Billie on Spotify with 7 or so more songs and her AM isn’t anything crazy

Lover has 4 more songs than WWAFAWDWG

1 minute ago, Ria said:

Album seller and a streaming force 

sGB8Qgp.gif

Album seller, streaming force, a touring force. She really can do it all :jonny5:

10 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

The Man is the first song on the new music Friday playlist. Her team is testing the waters for the next single.

What :biblio:

They need to make the most out of Cruel Summer right now with summer ending. Why do all my favorite single-potential songs lose.

32 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Lover has 4 more songs than WWAFAWDWG

5 since the intro didn’t count to Billies streams. But it doesn’t matter, she did better in the US than I expected after seeing the WW number

Unstoppable, 13 years in and still going strong :clap3:

19 minutes ago, FAN said:

is Cruel Summer or The Man receiving more of a push from the label? 

The Man.

anytime i even doubt her power in the slightest she comes around and SKULL DRAGS me like this :jonny5:based on the singles leading up to the album i would’ve never guessed for a second that Lover would still turn out to be a pure-sales/streaming monster that’s also somehow critically acclaimed?? I’m NEVER doubting Taylord again :jonny5:

1st day: 55M

2nd day: 40M

1 minute ago, castle13 said:

1st day: 55M

2nd day: 40M

Total: 95m :jonny5:

Yasssss! She did that. I'm glad it didn't collapse that much. 

I streamed her the entire day and still streaming before bed. This album is incredible 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.