BB: Shallow's Record Breaking Run

Cryptique

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/chart-beat/8528079/shallow-wraps-hot-100-run-oscars-record?__twitter_impression=true

Weeks on Hot 100, Title, Artist(s), Oscar-Winning Film, Peak Pos., Year

45 weeks, "Shallow," Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, A Star Is Born, No. 1, one week,  2019

33 weeks, "Let It Go," Idina Menzel, Frozen, No. 5, 2014

26 weeks, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," Elton John, The Lion King, No. 4, 1994

26 weeks, "I Just Called to Say I Love You," Stevie Wonder, The Woman in Red, No. 1, three weeks, 1984

26 weeks, "Moon River," Henry Mancini and His Orchestra, Breakfast at Tiffany's, No. 1, one week, 1961

25 weeks, "Flashdance...What a Feeling," Irene Cara, Flashdance, No. 1, six weeks, 1983

25 weeks, "You Light Up My Life," Debby Boone, You Light Up My Life, No. 1, 10 weeks, 1977

25 weeks, "Evergreen (Love Theme From A Star Is Born)," Barbra Streisand, A Star Is Born, No. 1, three weeks, 1977

23 weeks, "Lose Yourself," Eminem, 8 Mile, No. 1, 12 weeks, 2002-03

23 weeks, "Up Where We Belong," Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes, An Officer and a Gentleman, No. 1, three weeks, 1982

23 weeks, "The Way We Were," Barbra Streisand, The Way We Were, No. 1, three weeks, 1974

Edited by Cryptique

"The song, from A Star Is Born, co-starring Gaga and Cooper (the film's director), totaled 45 weeks on the Hot 100, the most for an Academy Award winner for best original song, including a week at No. 1 on the chart dated March 9, after it won the Oscar in the category on Feb. 24."

Gaga just cant stop winning I CAN take it :clap3:

12weeks ahead of the 2nd longest run :cm:

LEGENDS:jonny4:

45 weeks, "Shallow," Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, A Star Is Born, No. 1, one week,  2019

33 weeks, "Let It Go," Idina Menzel, Frozen, No. 5, 2014

26 weeks, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," Elton John, The Lion King, No. 4, 1994

The biggest song of all time :clap3:

Only the song of the decade, song of the century, biggest duet of all time etc. :clap3:

So is it the biggest Oscar Winning Song now?? :razzle:

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

Only the song of the decade, song of the century, biggest duet of all time etc. :clap3:

Preach :clap3:

An iconic Oscar winning smash with longevity :clap3:

mOvIe SoNgS dO wElL

Only the biggest song from a movie wow, TABs did that :clap3: 

the GP could've just ignored the songs when watching the movie but they made it the  

longest running Oscar winning song of all time :clap3:

Can You Feel The Love Tonight peaked at no.4?? :biblio:

Felt like a no.1

4 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Only the biggest song from a movie wow, TABs did that :clap3: 

let's not overstep when there are still Happy, See You Again, Lose Yourself, etc. but yes we stan TABS

Vt7yiz8.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.