Cardi, Camila, Ed go gold in Canada

Bentley

My country showing TASTE

Considering Antisocial flopped and Beautiful People is having a mediocre chart run I’m shocked that this wasn’t made a single. Especially after how well it did week 1 and Cardi’s standing on Instagram 

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

My country showing TASTE

Considering Antisocial flopped and Beautiful People is having a mediocre chart run I’m shocked that this wasn’t made a single. Especially after how well it did week 1 and Cardi’s standing on Instagram 

Has he announced a single for after Beautiful People yet? 

7 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

:rip:

Mad a non single is doing THAT? 

Ed is so obsessed with certifications, he's updating them all the time :dies:

Idk what's he's thinking for always ignoring this hit that's waiting to happen. He keeps on releasing these music videos like every 2 weeks and nothing is doing good. 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

The obsession with Camila :deadbanana4: 

Her fans have trolled Normani threads relentlessly for the past year trying to dismiss her duets and you defend that every step of the way. It's annoying. The user above this post was literally the first C fan to troll my threads starting two years ago, so sure that Love Lies couldnt match IKWYDLS when now it's certified twice as many units and has halved it's peak.

Now you're writing full page papers  about Camila in Normani threads and everyone is disgusted at how threatened you are.

Since the tables have turned, Normani is set to have a better solo lead debut while your fav clings to a pr relationship and latin fetishism, it's intersting that this is the kind of thing you guys celebrate. Features not even duets.

Hang it up :rip: Dont act holier than thou. I'm not obsessed with Camilla or her gold certification with Cardi B and Ed Sheeran lmao. I'm just trying to speak the language of her fans

aka Congrats to Ed Sheeran and Cardi B as it's their impact. :clap3:

Edited by cliche_display

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Ed is so obsessed with certifications, he's updating them all the time :dies:

no different than your obsession with him :dies:

Edited by Katamari

45 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

Her fans have trolled Normani threads relentlessly for the past year trying to dismiss her duets and you defend that every step of the way. It's annoying. The user above this post was literally the first C fan to troll my threads starting two years ago, so sure that Love Lies couldnt match IKWYDLS when now it's certified twice as many units and has halved it's peak.

Now you're writing full page papers  about Camila in Normani threads and everyone is disgusted at how threatened you are.

Since the tables have turned, Normani is set to have a better solo lead debut while your fav clings to a pr relationship and latin fetishism, it's intersting that this is the kind of thing you guys celebrate. Features not even duets.

Hang it up :rip: Dont act holier than thou. I'm not obsessed with Camilla or her gold certification with Cardi B and Ed Sheeran lmao. I'm just trying to speak the language of her fans

aka Congrats to Ed Sheeran and Cardi B as it's their impact. :clap3:

Girl, you’re full of hate. I love Motivation and I think the video is phenomenal. I full support her becoming a success and I’m incredibly excited for her VMA performance. The fact I didn’t like some of her past material and I’m a Camila stan is purely coincidental. None of the Camila stans care that Motivation will outdebut Crying in the Club considering it’s not even on her album just like Waves so I don’t know why you constantly bring it up. Even @Bentley has been posting positive things about her. Give it up and stop playing the victim. Nobody cares for it and nobody likes you. 

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Girl, you’re full of hate. I love Motivation and I think the video is phenomenal. I full support her becoming a success and I’m incredibly excited for her VMA performance. The fact I didn’t like some of her past material and I’m a Camila stan is purely coincidental. None of the Camila stans care that Motivation will outdebut Crying in the Club considering it’s not even on her album just like Waves so I don’t know why you constantly bring it up. Even @Bentley has been posting positive things about her. Give it up and stop playing the victim. Nobody cares for it and nobody likes you. 

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.