Hot 100: #1 Bad Guy; #11 Hot Girl Summer; #81 Small Talk

iHype.

55 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Lizzo is one of the worst artists blowing up. All of her music is trash and she’s terrible live. Truth Hurts does not deserve to go #1.

18 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Prince thought otherwise so... :cm:

Her performance at the BET Awards and that other one that paid homage to black movies got great reception and I thoroughly enjoyed both

She brings life and charisma to her performances and she had fun doing it which was great to see

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• FAN

• sakisfan16

• QueenofCopyPaste

3 hours ago, cliche_display said:

They're so ignorant luv, hoping for the literal physical altercation of a black woman. I found out through repeated contact just how foul they are. Go Lizzo and Billie!

3 hours ago, Blank said:

MTE, when stanning goes too far :biblio: 

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

But honestly :rip:

3 hours ago, Iceland said:

That fan base is known for hating on black women. No surprises here!! :rip:

come through bad guy :duca:

And truth hurts next week :cm:

3 hours ago, Vespertine said:

It’s a Camila stan isn’t it? Not surprising. 

Honestly I hope Lizzo and Shawn/Camila both manage to snag a week at #1. Lizzo because she sure as hell deserves it :heart2: And Shawn/Camila because their PR is so cringeworthy, they need to get their damn #1 that they so desperately want and move on :rip: The world doesn’t need any more photo shoots of them pretending to suck each other’s faces :rip: 

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Disgusting thing to say about a black woman who is potentially getting her first #1 hit :biblio: Like fave like stan it seems.

The way you all thought you were doing something here and ended up looking like :clown: nnn

28 minutes ago, FAN said:

The way you all thought you were doing something here and ended up looking like :clown: nnn

Not really, you just showed your true colors. How does Señorita going number 1 change the fact you were advocating violence against a strong woman of color :biblio:

31 minutes ago, FAN said:

Not really? I only see 1 clown in this situation

butterflysupreme
3 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Prince thought otherwise so... :cm:

Who cares what that corpse thought. He also thought his music was too good for streaming and now it’s forgotten

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Her performance at the BET Awards and that other one that paid homage to black movies got great reception and I thoroughly enjoyed both

She brings life and charisma to her performances and she had fun doing it which was great to see

She’s got ~stage presence~ but horrendous like vocals

1 hour ago, Blank said:

Not really, you just showed your true colors. How does Señorita going number 1 change the fact you were advocating violence against a strong woman of color :biblio:

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Not really? I only see 1 clown in this situation

Everyone that’s not an OCH could tell my comment was a joke and had ZERO to do with race. It’s people like you why the world doesn’t take racism seriously because you make a mockery out of it. Don’t quote me again.

23 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Who cares what that corpse thought. He also thought his music was too good for streaming and now it’s forgotten

Stage presence makes up for the vocals

I have yet to hear bad stuff about her performances

2 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

get your WP

Edited by Mr.Fenty

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Everyone that’s not an OCH could tell my comment was a joke and had ZERO to do with race. It’s people like you why the world doesn’t take racism seriously because you make a mockery out of it. Don’t quote me again.

what even Camila haters have to it? y'all are paranoid, i swear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.