Redirected

HeWolf

Wait, Adele has the highest certified albums of everyone in Switzerland? Wow :dies: legendè

And RITD is 3x plat, huge therre

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeWolf

• filmman

• ParallelLines

• tiagol88

That top 5 tho <3

• 2 weeks later...

The swiss media reported that "Lush Life" is 2x Platinum in Switzerland (60k), while "Never Forget You" & "Uncover" are both Platinum (30k). Even while it's not listed on swiss chart site. 

http://www.20min.ch/panorama/wettbewerbe/story/31240888

So,

Lush Life 60,000

Uncover 30,000

Never Forget You 30,000

This One's For You 15,000

Symphony 15,000

= 150,000

• 4 weeks later...

I'm always impressed by how huge Shakira and Rihanna are in Europe compared to their contemporaries :jonny:

• 10 months later...
On 3/31/2017 at 4:25 AM, tiagol88 said:

Celine doing twice as good as Madonna :deadbanana2:

It does not include the 1980s, Madonna's biggest decade.

On 3/31/2017 at 2:57 AM, Michael21 said:

It's interesting how Shakira is slaying everywhere besides US. :ace:

I really don't get posts like these. According to y'all, Shakira has never had even a moderate hit on the Hot 100, she hasn't sold any records and is completely unknown in the states and it's just simply not true lol (she got a judging seat on the American Voice show for God's sake). She's easily the biggest and most well known Latin female crossover act here.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2018 at 4:41 AM, Soda Pop Queen said:

I really don't get posts like these. According to y'all, Shakira has never had even a moderate hit on the Hot 100, she hasn't sold any records and is completely unknown in the states and it's just simply not true lol (she got a judging seat on the American Voice show for God's sake). She's easily the biggest and most well known Latin female crossover act here.

+100000

They treat her as if she was on Kylie's level in the States :deadbanana4:

• 6 months later...

Gaga will collect certs when they update.. Million Reasons/Joanne AND Shallow, ARUTW/ INLA/ASIB :alexz:

On 3/31/2017 at 3:05 AM, AlexStexaul said:

@Eternium you say there no single country that Gaga outsold Britney. Here we are Gaga outsold Britney in Switzerland

I’m just now seeing this :ahh: Even being undercertified Britney still has higher album certifications and her overall album stats are estimated at 465k. Gaga is at 230k (pre-ASIB).

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

I’m just now seeing this :ahh: Even being undercertified Britney still has higher album certifications and her overall album stats are estimated at 465k. Gaga is at 230k (pre-ASIB).

why u waited 1 year to post lololol :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.