Top Posters In This Topic

• prézli

• thecptz

• Wes

• Diarrhoea

Top Posters In This Topic

― Save 1 quote.

― You cannot save your entry.

― You can vote again after the VOTE AGAIN sign.

― Eliminated players & non-players also can vote.

1: Quote #20 "You used to captivate me by your resonating light, now, I'm bound by the life you left behind, your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams, your voice it chased away all the sanity in me"

2: Quote #5 "F*ck Nicki Minaj!"

3: Quote #7 "I love you, Nicki, but I listen to Cardi"

4: Quote #10 "I'm the F to the E-R-G the I, the E, and can't no other lady put it down like me, I'm fergalicious"

5: Quote #3 "Cause it’s super kawaii, that means super cute in Japanese"

6: Quote #13 "Let me think, I guess it’s my turn, maybe it’s time to put this p*ssy on your sideburns"

7: Quote #15 "The palest green I've ever seen, the color of your eyes, you're taking me so far away, one look and you stop time"

8: Quote #18 "You said, "Hey, whatcha doing for the rest of your life?" and I said, "I don't even know what I'm doing tonight""

9: Quote #6 "I can't believe how you slurred at me with your half wired broken jaw"

10: Quote #2 "Can you feel how cold I am? Do you cry as I do? Are you lonely up there all by yourself? Like I have felt all my life, the only one to save mine"

VOTE AGAIN

11: Quote #16 "What hides in my shadow? My worst fear is real life"

12: Quote #4 "Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up to me and you"

13: Quote #14 "Start back at this life, stretch myself back into the vibe, I'm waking up to say I've tried, instead of waking up to another TV Guide"

14: Quote #9 "I watched from a distance as you made life your own, every sky was your own kind of blue"

15: Quote #8 "I see us dancing by ourselves, we do it better with no one around, yeah"

16: Quote #17 "Work your blond (Jean) Benet Ramsey, we'll haunt like Liberace, find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your Kubrick"

17: Quote #19 "You thought that I'd be weak without you, but I'm stronger"

18:

19:

20:

21: GOODBYE!

Quote #1 "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims that I am the one"

Quote #11 "It was like James Dean, for sure, you so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer"

Quote #12 "Kanye West is blond and gone"

Quote #21 "Your love was breaking the law, but I needed a witness"

― Save 1 quote.

1: Quote #20 "You used to captivate me by your resonating light, now, I'm bound by the life you left behind, your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams, your voice it chased away all the sanity in me"

4: Quote #10 "I'm the F to the E-R-G the I, the E, and can't no other lady put it down like me, I'm fergalicious"

6: Quote #13 "Let me think, I guess it’s my turn, maybe it’s time to put this p*ssy on your sideburns"

7: Quote #15 "The palest green I've ever seen, the color of your eyes, you're taking me so far away, one look and you stop time"

8: Quote #18 "You said, "Hey, whatcha doing for the rest of your life?" and I said, "I don't even know what I'm doing tonight""

9: Quote #6 "I can't believe how you slurred at me with your half wired broken jaw"

10: Quote #2 "Can you feel how cold I am? Do you cry as I do? Are you lonely up there all by yourself? Like I have felt all my life, the only one to save mine"

VOTE AGAIN

12: Quote #4 "Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up to me and you"

13: Quote #14 "Start back at this life, stretch myself back into the vibe, I'm waking up to say I've tried, instead of waking up to another TV Guide"

14: Quote #9 "I watched from a distance as you made life your own, every sky was your own kind of blue"

15: Quote #8 "I see us dancing by ourselves, we do it better with no one around, yeah"

16: Quote #17 "Work your blond (Jean) Benet Ramsey, we'll haunt like Liberace, find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your Kubrick"

18: Quote #21 "Your love was breaking the law, but I needed a witness"

19:

20:

Quote #1 "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims that I am the one"

Quote #11 "It was like James Dean, for sure, you so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer"

― Save 1 quote.

VOTE AGAIN

18: Quote #21 "Your love was breaking the law, but I needed a witness"

19: Quote #1 "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims that I am the one"

20:

Oewmr5gw o

RESULTS

― Save 1 quote.

1: Quote #20 "You used to captivate me by your resonating light, now, I'm bound by the life you left behind, your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams, your voice it chased away all the sanity in me"------------------------------> Legend E

2: Quote #5 "F*ck Nicki Minaj!"------------------------------> Girlicious

3: Quote #7 "I love you, Nicki, but I listen to Cardi"------------------------------> Moonlightbae

4: Quote #10 "I'm the F to the E-R-G the I, the E, and can't no other lady put it down like me, I'm fergalicious"------------------------------> Wes

5: Quote #3 "Cause it’s super kawaii, that means super cute in Japanese"------------------------------> Girlicious

6: Quote #13 "Let me think, I guess it’s my turn, maybe it’s time to put this p*ssy on your sideburns"------------------------------> Girlicious :1stplace:

7: Quote #15 "The palest green I've ever seen, the color of your eyes, you're taking me so far away, one look and you stop time"------------------------------> Invisibility

8: Quote #18 "You said, "Hey, whatcha doing for the rest of your life?" and I said, "I don't even know what I'm doing tonight""------------------------------> Moonlightbae

9: Quote #6 "I can't believe how you slurred at me with your half wired broken jaw"------------------------------> thecptz

10: Quote #2 "Can you feel how cold I am? Do you cry as I do? Are you lonely up there all by yourself? Like I have felt all my life, the only one to save mine"------------------------------> Legend E

VOTE AGAIN

11: Quote #16 "What hides in my shadow? My worst fear is real life"------------------------------> Invisibility

12: Quote #4 "Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up to me and you"------------------------------> Wes

13: Quote #14 "Start back at this life, stretch myself back into the vibe, I'm waking up to say I've tried, instead of waking up to another TV Guide"------------------------------> Wes :2ndplace:

14: Quote #9 "I watched from a distance as you made life your own, every sky was your own kind of blue"------------------------------> Henry

15: Quote #8 "I see us dancing by ourselves, we do it better with no one around, yeah"------------------------------> Henry

16: Quote #17 "Work your blond (Jean) Benet Ramsey, we'll haunt like Liberace, find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your Kubrick"------------------------------> Legend E :3rdplace:

17: Quote #19 "You thought that I'd be weak without you, but I'm stronger"------------------------------> thecptz

18: Quote #21 "Your love was breaking the law, but I needed a witness"------------------------------> Moonlightbae

19: Quote #1 "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims that I am the one"------------------------------> Henry

20: Quote #12 "Kanye West is blond and gone"------------------------------> thecptz

21: GOODBYE! Quote #11 "It was like James Dean, for sure, you so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer"------------------------------> Invisibility

We're saying goodbye to @Invisibility. :weeps: Thank you for joining and congrats for making the top 10. :heart2:

OVERALL RANKING OF ROUND 11

1. Girlicious

2. Wes

3. Legend E

4. Moonlightbae

5. Henry

6. thecptz

7. Invisibility

Round 12 is coming later.

OVERALL SCOREBOARD

The scoreboard is just for fun to see how fast your entries get saved. NONE of the eliminations will be based on the scoreboard.

(The members with the same average score are ranked by the highest placement they ever earned.)

3JGTPpL.gif

1. Wes 5.2 =

2. Legend E 6.1 =

3. Henry 6.5 =

4. Moonlightbae 7.3 +1

5. thecptz 7.3 -1

6. Girlicious 9.3 +1

7. Invisibility 8.5

8. XxPrinceOfDarknessxX 6.7

9. fiercE 10.8

10. Hyun. 7.3

11. Psycho 10.9

12. Hikari 9.1

13. Solarie 11.8

14. EriKills 11.8

15. Overprotected 7.8

16. Touch It 12

17. Yvess 14.5

18. prézli 9

19. Scratch. 15

20. rooby.booby 13.7

21. MLD 11.5

22. potent 13

23. Lukey 18.5

24. KatyCatPH 24

25. LovaticSwiftie 25

@Legend E @Girlicious @Henry  @Wes @thecptz @Moonlightbae

oh wow i thought i was gone

X09bf3ps o

Iblxb2hj o

GIFS

Contestants must PM me 2 gifs: 1 of a male celebrity and 1 of a female celebrity. I accept one gif per celebrity, so back-up choices are highly recommended. (The gifs cannot be avatars/avatar-sized ones.)

PLEASE USE THE SAME PM WINDOW AS YOU DID LAST ROUND.

Good luck!

@Legend E @Girlicious @Henry  @Wes @thecptz @Moonlightbae

X09bf3ps o

EriKills | fiercE | Girlicious | Henry | Hikari | Hyun. | Invisibility | KatyCatPH | Legend E | LovaticSwiftie | Lukey | MusicLoverDude | Moonlightbae | Overprotected | potent | prézli | Psycho | rooby.booby | Scratch. | Solarie | thecptz | Touch It | Wes | XxPrinceOfDarknessxX | Yvess

5S4bICxg_o.gif

Gif #1

pfAokIpS_o.gif

Gif #2

KCT53b0F_o.gif

Gif #3

uiB9KLT.gif

Gif #4

SNAP3MXv_o.gif

Gif #5

dzSFPJfp_o.gif

Gif #6

45fH2W3n_o.gif

Gif #7

xgkAJrP2_o.gif

Gif #8

ERlHM04.gif

Gif #9

d4dfa4u.gif

Gif #10

o1r5asZU_o.gif

Gif #11

R1NRTFSj_o.gif

Gif #12

― Save 1 gif.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12: GOODBYE!

Gif #1

Gif #2

Gif #3

Gif #4

Gif #5

Gif #6

Gif #7

Gif #8

Gif #9

Gif #10

Gif #11

Gif #12

@Legend E @Marianne Williamson @Girlicious @Psycho @Solarie @Invisibility @MusicLoverDude @Scratch. @fiercE @Henry  @Overprotected @potent @Wes @Hikari @rooby.booby @KatyCatPH @Yvess @thecptz @Lukey @Moonlightbae @EriKills @Touch It @Hyun. @LovaticSwiftie

5S4bICxg_o.gif

Gif #1

pfAokIpS_o.gif

Gif #2

KCT53b0F_o.gif

Gif #3

uiB9KLT.gif

Gif #4

SNAP3MXv_o.gif

Gif #5

dzSFPJfp_o.gif

Gif #6

45fH2W3n_o.gif

Gif #7

xgkAJrP2_o.gif

Gif #8

ERlHM04.gif

Gif #9

d4dfa4u.gif

Gif #10

o1r5asZU_o.gif

Gif #11

R1NRTFSj_o.gif

Gif #12

― Save 1 gif.

1: Gif #2

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

Gif #1

Gif #3

Gif #4

Gif #5

Gif #6

Gif #7

Gif #8

Gif #9

Gif #10

Gif #11

Gif #12

5S4bICxg_o.gif

Gif #1

pfAokIpS_o.gif

Gif #2

KCT53b0F_o.gif

Gif #3

uiB9KLT.gif

Gif #4

SNAP3MXv_o.gif

Gif #5

dzSFPJfp_o.gif

Gif #6

45fH2W3n_o.gif

Gif #7

xgkAJrP2_o.gif

Gif #8

ERlHM04.gif

Gif #9

d4dfa4u.gif

Gif #10

o1r5asZU_o.gif

Gif #11

R1NRTFSj_o.gif

Gif #12

― Save 1 gif.

1: Gif #2

2: Gif #8

3: Gif #10

4: Gif #3

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

Gif #1

Gif #4

Gif #5

Gif #6

Gif #7

Gif #9

Gif #11

Gif #12

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.