4. Bad Guy (-2)

5. Talk (-1)

6. I Don't Care (=) 

7. Goodbyes (=) 

8. No Guidance 

9. Sucker (-1)

10. Sunflower (-1)

no guidance will definitely be top 5.

A gay icon did that :clap3: One of our own ATRL sisters to boot. I'm proud of her :weeps: 

And a Barb! This single has been more successful than any song of his fave's entire career. I love talented stans. 

POOR NICKI 

:rip: Despacito at 16 weeks looks so ugly. Forgotten on arrival. Generic trash. Bieber feature stained. Chantaje deserved >>>>>

Congrats OTR :clap3: 

Congratulations to him. :clap3:We will see where his career goes from this debut single. 

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

and I am yet to listen to this song.

You should be glad you haven't, it's literal horse sh!t (no pun intended) that's how bad it is. I've only listened to it once and my ears will likely never recover from how bad of an experience it was :mazen:

I keep reading about this song yet I don't have any idea of how it sounds. I haven't heard it in my country and haven't taken the time to listen to it either. I'm curious to know if it's worth it though but the US tend to have the worst taste in music.

11 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

ariana is coming.

She needs about 500 points so the success of 7 rings. Might be hard to do.

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

You should be glad you haven't, it's literal horse sh!t (no pun intended) that's how bad it is. I've only listened to it once and my ears will likely never recover from how bad of an experience it was :mazen:

Your signature explains a lot.

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I keep reading about this song yet I don't have any idea of how it sounds. I haven't heard it in my country and haven't taken the time to listen to it either. I'm curious to know if it's worth it though but the US tend to have the worst taste in music.

It is way different than anything released in past few years. Country song with a lot of trap influence. I recommend it, clearly.

Just now, Badboidami said:

Your signature explains a lot.

Aww that's cute with a Nicki avi and Cardi in your sig, that's real cute :clown:

Congratulations, Lil Nas X!

:clap3: 

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The song is huge worldwide, y'all need to stop. :rip:

Gays talking about how OTR is a terrible song when they stan people like Kesha, Katy Perry or Miley Cyrus. 

SUFFER!

CONGRATS, KING. 

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats, it's bout time somebody broke that record becasue I'm sick of people talking about it.  Though I suppose now we're gonna talk about "can it beat Old Town Road!??!"  You know, records were meant to be broken.  Mariah had that record for 21 years, then somebody tied it and it was finally beaten 23 years in, that's a very long time to hold that record.

Is staying at the top easier now? Feels like his record could be broken soon with how songs can stall at the top.

Closer, Despacito, now this. I could be forgetting something. 

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

she's ariana ..she's coming from two number one smash hits and one #2 peak song -it got blocked by herself-...    she's big now..and the hype is still big.plus she will have radio deal,good spotify  placement and music video premiere on friday...

4 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Aww that's cute with a Nicki avi and Cardi in your sig, that's real cute :clown:

As if I stanned Nicki. This avi is ironical, but ok. :clown:

Just now, sakisfan16 said:

she's ariana ..she's coming from two number one smash hits and one #2 peak song -it got blocked by herself-...    she's big now..and the hype is still big.plus she will have radio deal,good spotify  placement and music video premiere on friday...

We'll see.

38 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Did any of the other songs on the list debut at number 1? :jonny6:

It didn’t debut #1. All versions of the song are only counted as one charting title. Sucker debuted #1 though.

Well congrats :clap3:

and stop with the “global!!1!1” bull. if i didn’t keep up with western music i would’ve gone my whole life not knowing such a song exists 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.