Billboard: Joanne passes 500k in pure sales

Metamorphosis

liberalmusiclover
4 minutes ago, Thor said:

#AlternativeFacts.

She's easily gonna get to 1 milli or close to it. It's happening. It's on.

And again, #FakeNews, there's no Gaga album coming out in October. :celestial6:

She's not even at 1M with streaming, so no. It won't happen. 

Good on her for promoting and reaching 500K though. :clap3: 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metamorphosis

• perfectillusion

• Mystic Boy

• lonnie

33 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

645k is great for an album that was only promoted at BBMAs (May) & VMAs (August), never discounted and given away 1M times for free (and a streaming monster)

A bunch of excuses

Twenty One Pilots moved over a million in pure sales despite being streaming monsters and doing little promo.

Edited by Divine

:clap3: Another 500k for Gaga 

---

Rihanna is doing miles better in terms of SPS and the Navy still come in every thread to start something and then get angered themselves :fan:

1 minute ago, robotdanger said:

Right that's what I thought. She's doing so bad, yet she sold 78% of your fave's last record in less than a year. No wonder you're so mad.

WVNLdMK.gif

But the million reasons discount !1!!1 

Metamorphosis

Why is the Navy RUNNING in here if Gaga is such a struggling flop as they claim? :lmao:

Only now? It was released months ago and it had a lot of promo :deadbanana3:

Impressive for an album like Joanne :clap3:

17 minutes ago, lonnie said:

A discount counts towards sales, the free copies weren't counted. Now do you understand? And even more, the copies were paid for, 25 million dollars paid for, so again not similar

More so, even with the free copies, Joanne is only selling 1K more per week over a year old album that hasn't been half as promoted as Joanne :)

Hasn't it had 7 singles ? :deadbanana2:

Joanne has had 2. 1 song was performed at the Super Bowl .. Anti has had a LOT of promo gurl. Not to mention it was released almost a year earlier, meaning it had slightly better sales climate. 

2 minutes ago, robotdanger said:

Why is the Navy RUNNING in here if Gaga is such a struggling flop as they claim? :lmao:

Gaga threads seem to be some of the most popular on here. Its like shes talked about all the time by everyone! Not bad for a fad that no one cares about anymore.

Edited by perfectillusion

liberalmusiclover
3 minutes ago, DanceForYou said:

ATRL told me she'd never go gold in pure sales again so this is massive, congrats queen! Still one of the best selling females in the game. Gaga is here to stay. :clap3: 

The dusty Rihanna stans really need to stop trying it and should be properly warned for their trolling and derailment of the thread. If Gaga's sales are trash, so are Rihanna's. Adele, Taylor, and Bey stans are the only ones with any room to drag Gaga's album sales at the moment so kindly sit down. Screaming at the "but Anti was never discounted!1!1!1!1 but it was given away for free!1!1!1!1" excuses being brought out with quickness. Rihanna is barely outselling the girl you're telling us is over despite all of those hits you're constantly bragging about and we're supposed to be impressed? Nobody is. 

I mean, isn't that what the Navy has said? Little Monsters have continuously downplayed the success of ANTI, an album that sold 645K despite 1.47 million free copies being given away (and not counting toward the charts), minimal promo, and no discounts whatsoever. Yet Gaga's 500K is impressive, when her albums and singles have been discounted for months and she performed at Super Bowl 51 and the Grammy Awards in back-to-back weekends? LMAO. 

Good for Gaga.

Let's celebrate success in this thread, not failures. :cm:

Metamorphosis
Just now, perfectillusion said:

Gaga threads seem to be some of the most popular on here. Its like shes still talked about all the time by everyone! Not bad for a fad that no one cares about anymore.

I would agree. Can't wait to see how many of these Navy members will be in the box score thread for the sold-out Joanne World Tour.

lady-gaga-boobs-grammys.gif

People still care about pure sales? 

Oh. 

liberalmusiclover
12 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

not u acting like selling 500 - 600k is bad thing... Joanne sold like a crazy people loving it. Gaga came from ARTPOP which is sold 770k in 2013 

500K in 2017 is very good numbers for Gaga. She'll top 600 650k sales dont worry.

If you would have read my posts, you would have seen that I praised her sales. I was just replying to a member that said she will top 1 million in pure sales, which is just not happening. 

7 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

I mean, isn't that what the Navy has said? Little Monsters have continuously downplayed the success of ANTI, an album that sold 645K despite 1.47 million free copies being given away (and not counting toward the charts), minimal promo, and no discounts whatsoever. Yet Gaga's 500K is impressive, when her albums and singles have been discounted for months and she performed at Super Bowl 51 and the Grammy Awards in back-to-back weekends? LMAO. 

Gaga literally had the highest discography boost after a superbowl performance ever. Why do you expect her to be scanning 100K copies a week because of SB when she already had the biggest boost? Did Katy do that or something?

- she didnt even perform her own material at the Grammys. It was a last minute performance 

Edited by perfectillusion

AlexStexaul
1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

If you would have read my posts, you would have seen that I praised her sales. I was just replying to a member that said she will top 1 million in pure sales, which is just not happening. 

i didnt see your posts that u praised her sales. Anyway you cant know what happens if she releases Dancing in circles ft rihanna as a single she can easly top 1m sales 

12 minutes ago, romonster said:

Gaga winning and being successful nearly a decade into her career is sure driving some girls mad. Loves it!

WVNLdMK.gif

500k is successful now....ok 

47 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

645k is great for an album that was only promoted at BBMAs (May) & VMAs (August), never discounted and given away 1M times for free (and a streaming monster)

She literally gave a million copies away for free though.

MrBhroD.gif

6 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

It is considering the few number of albums which can achieve that nowadays. 

Edited by Amaryllis

5 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Yes, nowadays it is.

See you the HDD thread for KP4 first week sales.

WVNLdMK.gif