Billboard: Joanne passes 500k in pure sales

Metamorphosis

Just now, perfectillusion said:

Is this supposed to be a drag

No. It definitely feels like its been a year though. Maybe because they've been milking Million Reasons.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metamorphosis

• perfectillusion

• Mystic Boy

• lonnie

9 minutes ago, perfectillusion said:

It sucks how gaga stans cant even make a thread about their fave making an achievement without the navy running in to try downplay any success Gaga gets. Its weird and obsessive 

True. 

Very sad. 

Just now, Buffy said:

No. It definitely feels like its been a year though. Maybe because they've been milking Million Reasons.

Okay... and?

19 minutes ago, Pop said:

:eek: and wasn't that album released a year before Joanne + had 7 singles released?

That's really impressive for Joanne. 

giphy.gif

Very impressive :clap3: everyone wanted an upbeat, dance album from her so these numbers are v impressive. Good longevity.

Okay... and?

... are you expecting something? 

Okay... and?

They drag with made up facts now. 

liberalmusiclover
33 minutes ago, Thor said:

OMG! WOW.

I'm SO proud. Gaga must be beaming with happiness! :'(

Close to 1 million is possible by the end of the year. :'(

Nah. Not possible. She'll probably Top out at 600K if that, which is kind of a low figure considering the album has been discounted multiple times and she promoted it in front of 100 million people... Not to mention she's allegedly releasing another album this October. 

Just now, Donald J. Trump said:

giphy.gif

Very impressive :clap3: everyone wanted an upbeat, dance album from her so these numbers are v impressive. Good longevity.

01. Four Five Seconds

02. BBHMM

03. American Oxygen

04. Work

05. Kiss It Better

06. Needed Me

07. Love On The Brain

Anyway, it indeed is very impressive :clap3: Especially considering the album sounds totally different than anything on the radio now. 

Metamorphosis
2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

You did equate the free giveaway to the discount. Anyway Anti has sold more without the free sales and without a discount, so...

WVNLdMK.gif

And how much did the Tour gross again?

You do realize that Joanne has sold 78% of Anti's sales despite being release over a year later, right?

WVNLdMK.gif

Can the Navy please get out of this thread and stop trying to downplay Gaga's success as usual?

OT: Congrats queen! :clap3:

39 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Still don't know what's more incredible: C2C's overperformance or AP's underperformance :ahh:

:skull: 

Metamorphosis
Just now, Pop said:

01. Four Five Seconds

02. BBHMM

03. American Oxygen

04. Work

05. Kiss It Better

06. Needed Me

07. Love On The Brain

Anyway, it indeed is very impressive :clap3: Especially considering the album sounds totally different than anything on the radio now. 

fgehes;

:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Not to mention she's allegedly releasing another album this October. 

Is she? Thanks for letting me know. :eek:

1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Nah. Not possible. She'll probably Top out at 600K if that, which is kind of a low figure considering the album has been discounted multiple times and she promoted it in front of 100 million people... Not to mention she's allegedly releasing another album this October. 

#AlternativeFacts.

She's easily gonna get to 1 milli or close to it. It's happening. It's on.

And again, #FakeNews, there's no Gaga album coming out in October. :celestial6:

1 minute ago, robotdanger said:

And how much did the Tour gross again?

You do realize that Joanne has sold 78% of Anti's sales despite being release over a year later, right?

WVNLdMK.gif

She's selling 4K a week now, even after performing on a 100M+ audience not so long ago, so yeah, the album isn't selling a lot (or streamed either)

WVNLdMK.gif

AlexStexaul
2 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

not u acting like selling 500 - 600k is bad thing... Joanne sold like a crazy people loving it. Gaga came from ARTPOP which is sold 770k in 2013 

500K in 2017 is very good numbers for Gaga. She'll top 600 650k sales dont worry.

Congratulations :clap3: 

Take my hand, slay Joanne
The charts are not
Ready for you

Resultado de imagen para oprah gif

Metamorphosis

She's selling 4K a week now, even after performing on a 100M+ audience not so long ago, so yeah, the album isn't selling a lot (or streamed either)

WVNLdMK.gif

You still didn't answer my question. How much did the Anti World Tour gross?

I mean, Joanne was able to sell out stadiums left and right. Sure an album as big as Anti would be able to fill stadiums, right? :confused:

Anyway, congrats to Gaga again on her success.

Edited by robotdanger

18 minutes ago, perfectillusion said:

It sucks how gaga stans cant even make a thread about their fave making an achievement without the navy running in to try downplay any success Gaga gets. Its weird and obsessive 

Wow, the insecurity of that fanbase.

OT: Go Gags and Go C2C!

14 minutes ago, lonnie said:

A discount counts towards sales, the free copies weren't counted. Now do you understand? And even more, the copies were paid for, 25 million dollars paid for, so again not similar

More so, even with the free copies, Joanne is only selling 1K more per week over a year old album that hasn't been half as promoted as Joanne :)

- The copies werent counted but she got a plaque? They werent counted on billboard, but there were mutiple "rihanna goes platinum in a week!!!" Articles everywhere...

- And yes, Gaga's number one album Joanne is holding up pretty well considering the ARTPOP era and a three year break from music. Unlike some other girls, she didnt have to release 3 different singles that flopped and restart an entire era with a 1M free giveaway deal.

Edited by perfectillusion

Just now, robotdanger said:

You still didn't answer my question. How much did the Anti World Tour gross?

I mean, Joanne was able to sell out stadiums left and right. I mean, surely an album that big would be able to fill stadiums, right? :confused:

I'm on topic, discussing album sales, the distraction isn't working. Lady Gaga is doing bad with a Q4, heavily promoted album which like its singles was discounted

WVNLdMK.gif

ATRL told me she'd never go gold in pure sales again so this is massive, congrats queen! Still one of the best selling females in the game. Gaga is here to stay. :clap3: 

The dusty Rihanna stans really need to stop trying it and should be properly warned for their trolling and derailment of the thread. If Gaga's sales are trash, so are Rihanna's. Adele, Taylor, and Bey stans are the only ones with any room to drag Gaga's album sales at the moment so kindly sit down. Screaming at the "but Anti was never discounted!1!1!1!1 but the Samsung deal!1!1!1!1" excuses being brought out with quickness. Rihanna is barely outselling the girl you're telling us is over despite all of those hits you're constantly bragging about and we're supposed to be impressed? Nobody is. 

Edited by DanceForYou

Metamorphosis

I'm on topic, discussing album sales, the distraction isn't working. Lady Gaga is doing bad with a Q4, heavily promoted album which like its singles was discounted

WVNLdMK.gif

Right that's what I thought. She's doing so bad, yet she sold 78% of your fave's last record in less than a year, with less singles too. And she's filling stadiums. No wonder you're so mad.

WVNLdMK.gif

Edited by robotdanger