• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metamorphosis

• perfectillusion

• Mystic Boy

• lonnie

:clap3:

On 4/2/2017 at 9:03 AM, erianoillim said:

If Gaga can't have more-than-decent streaming, I need Joanne to sell at least 1m pure in the US. :celestial5:

Not at all going to happen.

It'll reach 600k by the end of the year though

3 minutes ago, asanders10795544 said:

Not at all going to happen.

It'll reach 600k by the end of the year though

I wasnt claiming it will. I just said I want it to

On 3/30/2017 at 1:39 PM, Trav said:

she'll be like 300,000 away from 1m by the end of the year, not even close to "close to 1 million"

what if she dies? :cm:

It will do Artpop #s easily if there is a third decent hit single and 1m with a 4th one.. DIC and Joanne/Hey girl are the best options. WW it will reach 1.7-2m easily in pure sales

Why are people mentioning the Grammys? I didn't realize a Metallica song was helping sell Joanne.

On 3/30/2017 at 11:49 PM, istan4badgalriri said:

645k is great for an album that was only promoted at BBMAs (May) & VMAs (August), never discounted and given away 1M times for free (and a streaming monster)

anti also had huge radio support and multiple hits

On 3/31/2017 at 0:27 AM, liberalmusiclover said:

I mean, isn't that what the Navy has said? Little Monsters have continuously downplayed the success of ANTI, an album that sold 645K despite 1.47 million free copies being given away (and not counting toward the charts), minimal promo, and no discounts whatsoever. Yet Gaga's 500K is impressive, when her albums and singles have been discounted for months and she performed at Super Bowl 51 and the Grammy Awards in back-to-back weekends? LMAO. 

how the **** did the grammy performance help jaonne? :skull:   navy needs to stop 

21 minutes ago, Yanko said:

anti also had huge radio support and multiple hits

Call-out scores were better for Anti's singles... The public reception for her songs were a lot better, and her singles sales and streamings proved it.

Just now, DELE2125 said:

Call-out scores were better for Anti's singles... The public reception for her songs were a lot better, and her singles sales and streamings proved it.

um ok?.......... :skull:  

-

congrats to gaga :clap3:  

Edited by Yanko