Diversity - Season 1 - Round 3 - Love Songs - Live Results

Speezy

Now we get to see who is save for the week and who were the bottom three scores that will be up for elimination this Thursday.

In first place, with 38 out of 40 points. This act made their redemption and made it clear that last week was a fluke. In first place we have:

Spoiler

Miley Cyrus - @Touch It

Next we have a tie for second place. This tie was two points behind first place. Their score was 36 out of 40 points. Tied in second place we have:

Spoiler

Years & Years - @kipperskipper

Tinashe - @EriKills

Next we have a tie for fourth place. The following acts scored 34 out of 40 points. Ironically, they are compared to each other. In tonight's case, they share the fourth place:

Spoiler

Beyonce - @mokitsu

Rihanna - @Girlicious

Now, in last place. This person will be up for elimination. This act was 7 points below the safety line. The first act up for elimination is:

Spoiler

Ariana Grande - @Bawdee

Now, back to the safe acts. In 6th place and safe with 33 out of 40 points we have:

Spoiler

Queen - @Sabbath

Next, we have a THREE way tie for 7th place. They did not have the best scores but certainly not the worst scores. In 7th place we have: 

Spoiler

Janet Jackson - @wxvii

Mariah Carey - @Overprotected

Ellie Goulding - @luckystrike

We now have four acts left. The next act up for elimination with three points below the safety line is: 

Spoiler

Lady Gaga - @Noah

We are now left with three acts. There is a two way tie for 10th place. Those two acts who had those TWO points to keep themselves from possibility of elimination are:

Spoiler

Taylor Swift - @Psycho

Mans Zelmerlow - @fiercE

That means that the last person up for elimination with a score of 28 is:

Spoiler

Lea Michele - @Lukey

Below is the full score-board:

Spoiler
Score Board With Secret Vote
    Song Score  
Artist Song xBoyx Speezy Yvess NLTM Total
Miley Cyrus Malibu 10 10 10 8 38
Years & Years Sunlight 9 10 8 9 36
Tinashe Superlove 10 8 10 8 36
Beyonce Staniding in the Sun 6 10 9 9 34
Rihanana What's My Name? 8 8 9 9 34
Queen Don't Stop Me Now 9 6 8 10 33
Janet Jackson Escapade 7 8 8 9 32
Mariah Carey #Beautiful 7 7 9 9 32
Ellie Goulding Keep On Dancin' 8 7 8 9 32
Taylor Swift 22 7 7 8 8 30
Mans Zelmerlow Better Now 8 7 7 8 30
Lea Michele Don't Let Go 6 8 7 7 28
Lady Gaga Alejandro 6 9 5 7 27
Ariana Grande Popular Song 3 7 6 7 23
Edited by xBoySelenatorx

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xBoySelenatorx

• Sabbath

• luckystrike

• Yvess

not me placing 7th both first week and this week :emofish: anyways glad to see Popular Song got the 3 it deserved :clap3:

Fuck Yeah Mercury

i'll take the 6th place considering this round i was SET UP TO FAIL but talentry said NO!

Things have become heated this week. Are payola checks being accepted??? 

Anyways, let's cool down and start showing love. For week 3, the song theme is "Love" You can send in a song that you think fits into the category best. It can be a balled or an up-tempo love song, as long as it's about love. 

Again, you have until Thursday to send in your entry, we saw how much things were delayed when exceptions are made. 

Bottom acts, you are still required to send in your entries in case you are the one that stays. We will seal your fate on Thursday :gaycat3:

Spoiler

Judges, I will send over any performance that needs to be evaluated as soon as possible. Please ensure that if there needs to be any feedback, that it is done by Wednesday night. Regarding regular critiques, please let me know your schedule so I can try to send things as soon as possible. Thank you guys so much!

FYI:

Spoiler

Artist Week 1 Week 2 Totals
Mariah Carey 40 32 72
Tinashe 35 36 71
Beyonce 36 34 70
Years & Years 34 36 70
Queen 36 33 69
Janet Jackson 36 32 68
Miley Cyrus 30 38 68
Ellie Goulding 35 32 67
Rihanna 33 34 67
Lady Gaga 38 27 65
Taylor Swift 31 30 61
Lea Michele 30 28 58
Mans Zelmerlow 27 30 57
Ariana Grande 31 23 54
Lana Del Rey 28       - 28

Shocker.

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Yvess giving me a 5 while giving Popular Song, which is not only also off theme/a reach but also the worst song in Ariana's discography, a 6... :clown:

it was too dark for me sis :'( :sorry: 

19 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Sent

Image result for taylor scratch ass gif

Is this where you’re pulling your entries from? :dies: skhdkd jk

8 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Is this where you’re pulling your entries from? :dies: skhdkd jk

:bibliahh:

10 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Superlove is one of her worst songs (rnb Tinashe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pop Tinashe) but it fits the theme so :cm:

omg :biblio: 

Spoiler

kii some points tbh :-*

took a risk that will either put me in the top or in the bottom :dancehall: can’t wait for the results 

I think it would be better if the deadline of submission for the entries are on Tuesdays so that the judges will have more time with their critics. Then entries will  be revealed to the public + deadline for the "Sing Off performance" on Thursdays. Then deadline for judges critics on Saturday. Then results on Sunday.

Spoiler

@xBoySelenatorx

Also, since week 1 was a dud. can we reuse our "Sing Off" performance?

1 hour ago, fiercE said:

I think it would be better if the deadline of submission for the entries are on Tuesdays so that the judges will have more time with their critics. Then entries will  be revealed to the public + deadline for the "Sing Off performance" on Thursdays. Then deadline for judges critics on Saturday. Then results on Sunday.

This but with Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays tbh!!!

Wednesday - Entries deadline

Thursday - PTE + Sing off rihsults

Saturday - Judges' deadline

Sunday - Rihsults

2 hours ago, fiercE said:

!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

This but with Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays tbh!!!

Wednesday - Entries deadline

Thursday - PTE + Sing off rihsults

Saturday - Judges' deadline

Sunday - Rihsults

hmmm well see by the end of this week - too late to make changes this week.

3 hours ago, fiercE said:

Hide contents

@xBoySelenatorx

Also, since week 1 was a dud. can we reuse our "Sing Off" performance?

no /:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.