• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xBoySelenatorx

• Sabbath

• luckystrike

• Yvess

First up we have Taylor Swift ( @Psycho )

Taylor's Submission was Getaway Car. Here are your critiques:

@Not Like The Movies

Spoiler

I know most pop stans love this song but I would have preferred a different song. However, this song has really great production value and it reminds me of an 80s pop song but the production sometimes overpowers her voice.

Score: 8 

@Yvess

Spoiler

I like the relaxed vibe of this song but this is a choice. Guess the chorus is something to write home about. :-*

Score: 7

@Speezy

Spoiler

Getaway Car is well.. rather cringe worthy on the verses, the chorus was half baked but her melody and vocals are good.

Score:?

@xBoySelenatorx

Spoiler

I think this song is a great choice, is it her best? In my opinion no. I think the strongest part of the lyrics are the lyrics. Her word play is amazing, there is something that still can improve the overall sound of the song.  

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

girl where are the videos!!! where are the songs!!! where is my beautiful description!!!!!!!!!!!?????

As if something written by you could be beautiful, fat

qIfhZaW.gif

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

As if something written by you could be beautiful, fat

qIfhZaW.gif

excuse moi, my writing is flawless, as proven by the many wins it's given us during TABS!

21 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Queen – The Show Must Go On

Omg not @Sabbath sending a cover of a Céline song... Her impact tbh!!! 

Next entry consists of Ellie Goulding ( @luckystrike )

NLTM

Spoiler

This song is very fun and upbeat with the way it is produced but I personally would not consider it as one of her best but it's still a good choice since it's a bop.

Yvess

Spoiler

A solid choice that can stand the test of time in my  music library. I believe that this is a rare moment that critical acclaim and fan taste were agreeing to each other. :clap3:

Score: 9

Speezy

Spoiler

Okay you DELIVERED T with ACH right off that back and I stan, Either use your big guns now or use them later. 

Score: ?

XboyX

Spoiler

This is definitively one of her best songs. Not only does it have good lyrics but a good instrumental track. I'm not sure what it is but something about this makes me feel nostalgic.

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Omg not @Sabbath sending a cover of a Céline song... Her impact tbh!!! 

CTFU fattie!!!!! stay away from me and this game!!!!

9 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Next entry consists of Ellie Goulding ( @luckystrike )

NLTM

Hide contents

This song is very fun and upbeat with the way it is produced but I personally would not consider it as one of her best but it's still a good choice since it's a bop.

Yvess

Hide contents

A solid choice that can stand the test of time in my  music library. I believe that this is a rare moment that critical acclaim and fan taste were agreeing to each other. :clap3:

Speezy

Hide contents

Okay you DELIVERED T with ACH right off that back and I stan, Either use your big guns now or use them later. 

XboyX

Hide contents

This is definitively one of her best songs. Not only does it have good lyrics but a good instrumental track. I'm not sure what it is but something about this makes me feel nostalgic.

omg I snapped :gaycat2:

The next song is one of those songs that was overshadowed by another single.

Here we have "Kiss It Better" by Rihanna ( @Girlicious)

NLTM

Spoiler

Lovely choice! The production, the emotion, the lyrics! Everything is just tied in perfectly, we decided to stan forever.

Score: 10

Yvess

Spoiler

Hmmmm. shook at the song choice. It is a nice song, yeah but it is def not her best song. I love the first part to the first chorus but the rest is just ok. 

Score: 6

Speezy

Spoiler

I discovered Kiss It Better last year :jonny4: I avoided for so long because the intro but the first verse is such a pull in.

XboyX

Spoiler

Another great entry. This song was ignored because of "Needed Me." Regardless if it is successful or not, I think this is a highlight in Rih's discography. The chill mood, everything about it is great.

So far :eli:

Spoiler

Artist Song xBoyx Speezy Yvess NLTM Total
Ellie Goulding Anything Could Happen 9 ? 9 8 26
Rihanna Kiss It Better 9 ? 6 10 25
Taylor Swift Getaway Car 8 ? 7 8 23

4 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

The next song is one of those songs that was overshadowed by another single.

you're WRONG for this :bibliahh: God It Better :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

I discovered Kiss It Better last year :jonny4: I avoided for so long because the intro but the first verse is such a pull in.

who hurt you @Speezy

7 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

So far :eli:

Reveal hidden contents

omg the secret score makes this so fun 

"The (top 10) hit that got away"...

Into You - Ariana Grande ( @Bawdee )

NLTM

Spoiler

A bit predictable choice since this song is overrated by pop stans! But no one can deny that sonically it's a really good pop song and the lyrics are very relatable. Her vocals are great too.

Yvess

Spoiler

the real #1 that got away. I love the infectious chorus! :clap3:

Speezy

Spoiler

Wow so unexpected that ATRL'S most liked song from her was submitted. The song is good but it is not her best.

XboyX

Spoiler

Pop perfection... to some extend. I love the beginning, but something about the chorus pulls me away for a quick second until the 2nd bridge kicks in. It's not necessarily the production nor lyrics nor vocals, I can't quite put my finger in it.

I feel like I'm going to be on the bottom 2.
Male artist with a song from the 00's is not a good choice here.

"Can't be replicated"...

Fantasy - Mariah Carey ( @Overprotected )

NLTM

Spoiler

Mariah: TABS :worship2:Perfect choice, vocals, and production are slaying!

Yvess

Spoiler

I LOVE THIS SONG and IT IS JUST FITTING TO BE IN THIS ROUND. The verses to chorus is a vocal treat. Truly a classic that other main pop girls can never duplicate. 

Speezy

Spoiler

The song is THAT SONG PERIOD .

XboyX

Spoiler

This is my first time listening to this song... This was a great submission, it really captured the idea of a "fantasy." Sonically, lyrically. It took me to a certain place.

"The underdog"

Cara Mia - Mans Zelmerlow ( @fiercE )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYaDik3kMj0

NLTM

Spoiler

Another fun upbeat song but it just feels very generic and lacks creativity. He is talented though and I can bop to this song.

Yvess

Spoiler

It sounds like a party banger that Enrique Iglesias could record, I like the chorus the most. The verses are just ok.

Speezy

Spoiler

The song is one of those bad "unce unce" type songs. His vocals were good in it. The

XboyX

Spoiler

This is my first time I've ever listened to this artist. I feel like it lacks something. The lyrics are cute, but i think that's it. It sounds like one of those "filler" radio songs where it's like "okay i can bop to this but do I really care who sings it?" I just feel like it needs a little more life and not so eh. I hope we get to listen to more personal material.

Score: 6

Update 2 :-*

Spoiler

Mariah Carey Fantasy 10 ? 10 10 30
Ariana Grande Into You 8 ? 9 9 26
Mans Zelmerlow Cara Mia 6 ? 7 7 20

"Fun pop song"

King - Years & Years ( @kipperskipper )

NLTM

Spoiler

Fun, dance-pop song which has great vocals and production

Yvess

Spoiler

props to ya mamma for sending in this song and also for using this great band. I am quite torn with this song and my another fave song from them but listening to this again made me understand why you went with this. :clap3:

Speezy

Spoiler

The song was very good, I love the fresh pop feel of it.

xBoyx

Spoiler

The song is about 60-70% the same. If we put the repetitive lyrics to the side, it's a nice song. Its a fun song with a good (repeated) message. 

"Let's make some babies!"

Lonely - Janet Jackson ( @wxvii )

NLTM

Spoiler

Have always liked this song, love the instruments used in the production the most.

Yvess

Spoiler

BRILLIANT CHOICE

Speezy

Spoiler

Very emotional driven track and her soft vocals are so good with the instrumentals. #BabyMakingMusic

xBoyx

Spoiler

I was ready for a banger but Miss Jackson said no let's chill. Good song with amazing sultry vocals. Liked the outro of the song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.