ANTI biggest female album of 2017

VilsonMuqa

Congrats Rih! :clap3:

Lemonade is coming for it when it's released on Spotify in 3-4 weeks! 

Edited by Timber

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Boots

• liberalmusiclover

• ThirdWardBey

• ABeyBraith

On 3/30/2017 at 11:03 AM, CakeLikeLG said:

and how many pure album sales?

Lord :cupid:

This is her best work, so, nothing but :clap3: for whatever success it receives. 

Edited by QueenBLadyG

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 2:52 PM, ThirdWardBey said:

There's a handful of artists who can still sell pure albums. You're telling me global force Rihanna isn't one of them? :eek:

Nope.

Steaming revenue >>>>>>

Nobody wanna be stuck in the dusty past.

Next, u re gonna ask about how many vinyl she sold.

Smh

13 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

They go quiet when they see those words together. 

you don't have to be mad everytime rihanna wins though :deadbanana2:

rihanna has slayed your fave this decade in pure sales (albums and singles) so why do we have to go quiet. 

the hive is too loud for an artist who supposedly is an album seller and can't sell 3million copies even with the streaming scarcity and all the videos and promo and acclaim too :ahh::fan:

Edited by Mr Boots

7 hours ago, ABeyBraith said:

Lol 

Regardless, we shouldn't discredit streaming in regards to how big/popular an album is. It's a pretty good way to judge popularity. 

It's a shame Lemonade isn't on Spotify, she'd more than likely be topping these lists. Hopefully Bey embraces streaming, she needs to get with the times smh. 

if she had streaming, she would have lower album sales but probably make more money

3 hours ago, zombaland said:

That's you guys when bey and hot 100 is ever mentioned.

:fan:

1 hour ago, Mr Boots said:

if she had streaming, she would have lower album sales but probably make more money

Not necessarily, people are willing to purchase quality music regardless. The majority of spotify users are free, they'd just illegally download albums that can't be accessed through streaming. There would only be a minor, if any, difference if she had her album on Spotify and AM. I think the whole 'She only sold that much because she had it on TIDAL' nonsense is people looking for a way to discredit Beyoncé's success. It makes people look extremely bitter. 

No it isn't :rip: Joanne has sold vastly larger amounts than that.

:clap3:

That Rihanna reign just won't let up

4 hours ago, ABeyBraith said:

Not necessarily, people are willing to purchase quality music regardless. The majority of spotify users are free, they'd just illegally download albums that can't be accessed through streaming. There would only be a minor, if any, difference if she had her album on Spotify and AM. I think the whole 'She only sold that much because she had it on TIDAL' nonsense is people looking for a way to discredit Beyoncé's success. It makes people look extremely bitter. 

i'm not discrediting her success but the truth is it works like that which is why some people adopt the strategy (beyonce,adele,taylor being the biggest that do it)

1 hour ago, Mr Boots said:

i'm not discrediting her success but the truth is it works like that which is why some people adopt the strategy (beyonce,adele,taylor being the biggest that do it)

I wasn't referring to you per se, it's just that a LOT of people are wiling to say anything to undermine Beyoncé's success. I mean you are right in a sense but claiming that this is the only reason Beyoncé sold that many albums is absurd to me. Anyway, I still think she should embrace streaming. She's being foolish right now. 

• ATRL Moderator

People really need to ****ing let go of pure sales it's 2017

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

People really need to ****ing let go of pure sales it's 2017

1 pure sale=1500 streams. I don't see a reason why we should ignore pure sales. Streaming a song isn't the same with buying a full album.

Edited by jijie101

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.