luckystrike charts | Dua stays at #, Tove rebounds

luckystrike

LUCKYSTRIKE'S CHARTS

WEEK 14 | SINGLES

#1. Lonely - Noah Cyrus (+3)

#2. Graveyard - Halsey (-1)

#3. Are U Gonna Tell Her? - Tove Lo feat. MC Zaac (+4)

#4. Taken - MUNA (+9)

#5. Circles - Post Malone (DEBUT)

#6. Cry For Me - Camila Cabello (-4)

#7. White Mercedes - Charli XCX (-4)

#8. Stayaway - MUNA (+8)

#9. Really Don't Like U - Tove Lo feat. Kylie Minogue (=)

#10. So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings - Caroline Polachek (+18)

FULL TOP 40 HERE

• Noah Cyrus rises to the top as "Lonely" dethrones "Graveyard" by Halsey after one week at the top of the chart, making this Noah's first #1.
  • Post Malone surprisingly scores a Top 10 song with "Circles" debuting at #5.
  • Caroline Polachek also scores her first Top 10 song with "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" which debuts at #10.

WEEK 14 | ALBUMS

#1. Sunshine Kitty - Tove Lo (=)

#2. PANG - Caroline Polachek (DEBUT)

#3. Saves the World - MUNA (+1)

#4.  Lover - Taylor Swift (-1)

#5. Charli - Charli XCX (-3)

#6. Turn Off the Light - Kim Petras (-1)

#7. Norman F***ing Rockwell! - Lana Del Rey (=)

#8. High Expectations - Mabel (=)

#9. Immunity - Clairo (=)

#10. K-12 - Melanie Martinez (-4)

• "Sunshine Kitty" by Tove Lo stays at #1 for a fifth consecutive week.
  • "PANG" by Caroline Polachek debuts at #2, becoming Tove Lo's third victim as she is blocked from the #1 spot, joining "Saves The World" by MUNA which also debuted at #2 and was blocked, and "Charli" by Charli XCX which peaked at #2, also being blocked by her.

are you gonna tell her? climbing into the top 3 :worship2:

LUCKYSTRIKE'S CHARTS

WEEK 15 | SINGLES

#1. Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez (DEBUT)

#2. Pang - Caroline Polachek (+34)

#3. Look At Her Now - Selena Gomez (DEBUT)

#4. Wrong Turn - Kim Petras (+9)

#5. Easy - Camila Cabello (+21)

#6. We Don't Say... - Mabel (+25)

#7. Lonely - Noah Cyrus (-6)

#8. Graveyard - Halsey (-6)

#9. Caroline Shut Up - Caroline Polachek (DEBUT)

#10. Circles - Post Malone (-5)

FULL TOP 40 HERE

• Selena Gomez makes a triumphant comeback as she manages to debut in #1 with "Lose You To Love Me" and also at #3 with "Look At Her Now"
  • Caroline Polachek scores 2 more Top 10 songs with "Pang" rising to #2 and "Caroline Shut Up" debuting at #9.
  • Mabel scores her third Top 10 song with "We Don't Say..." which manages to finally rise to #6 after charting for 12 long weeks
  • Kim Petras scores another Top 10 song this week with "Wrong Turn" rising to #4
  • Camila Cabello also earns another Top 10 song with "Easy" rising to #5

WEEK 15 | ALBUMS

#1. PANG - Caroline Polachek (+1)

#2. Sunshine Kitty - Tove Lo (-1)

#3. Turn Off The Light - Kim Petras (+3)

#4. Saves the World - MUNA (-1)

#5. Charli - Charli XCX (=)

#6. High Expectations - Mabel (+2)

#7. Lover - Taylor Swift (-3)

#8. Norman F***ing Rockwell! - Lana Del Rey (-1)

#9. K-12 - Melanie Martinez (+1)

#10. Revival - Selena Gomez (DEBUT)

• Carole Polachek's "PANG" dethrones "Sunshine Kitty" by Tove Lo from the #1 spot after 5 weeks at #1.
  • "Revival" by Selena Gomez debuts at #10.

LUCKYSTRIKE'S CHARTS

WEEK 16 | SINGLES

#1. Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa (DEBUT)

#2. Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez (-1)

#3. Maniac - Conan Gray (+14)

#4. So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings - Caroline Polachek (+7)

#5. Look At Her Now - Selena Gomez (-2)

#6. Graveyard - Halsey (+2)

#7. Pang - Caroline Polachek (-5)

#8. Afterglow - Taylow Swift (+30)

#9. Easy - Camila Cabello (-4)

#10. Hit Me Where It Hurts - Caroline Polachek (+16)

FULL TOP 40 HERE

• Dua Lipa's triumphant comeback song "Don't Start Now" makes its debut at the top of the chart, dethroning Selena Gomez's "Lose You to Love Me" after 1 week at the top, which falls to #2.
  • Conan Gray scores his third Top 10 song with "Maniac" as it rises 14 spots to #3.
  • Taylor Swift scores an impressive seventh Top 10 song from her album "Lover", with "Afterglow" rising to #8. This makes her the second artist to have 7 or more Top 10 songs from one album, after Tove Lo scored an impressive nine Top 10 songs from her latest album "Sunshine Kitty".
  •  Caroline Polachek scores her fourth Top 10 song with "Hit Me Where It Hurts" charting at #10, while "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" reaches a new peak at #4 and "Pang" stays stable at #7.

WEEK 16 | ALBUMS

#1. PANG - Caroline Polachek (=)

#2. Sunshine Kitty - Tove Lo (=)

#3. Lover - Taylor Swift (+4)

#4. Charli - Charli XCX (+1)

#5. Turn Off The Light - Kim Petras (-2)

#6. Saves the World - MUNA (-2)

#7. Immunity - Clairo (RE-ENTRY)

#8. Norman F***ing Rockwell! - Lana Del Rey (=)

#9. High Expectations - Mabel (-3)

#10. K-12 - Melanie Martinez (-1)

• "PANG" by Caroline Polachek stays at #1 for a second consecutive week.
  • "Immunity" by Clairo re-enters the chart at #7 after not charting for one week.

LUCKYSTRIKE'S CHARTS

WEEK 17 | SINGLES

#1. Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa (=)

#2. Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez (=)

#3. Wrong Turn - Kim Petras (+10)

#4. Maniac - Conan Gray (-1)

#5. So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings - Caroline Polachek (-1)

#6. We Don't Say... - Mabel (+33)

#7. Circles - Post Malone (+21)

#8. Death By Sex - Kim Petras (+19)

#9. Harleys In Hawaii - Katy Perry (+13)

#10. Afterglow - Taylow Swift (-2)

FULL TOP 40 HERE

• Dua Lipa's "Don't Start Now" stays at #1 for a second week.
  • "Wrong Turn" by Kim Petras re-enters the Top 10 at a new peak of #3.
  • Katy Perry scores her first Top 10 with "Harleys In Hawaii" rising to #9.

WEEK 17 | ALBUMS

#1. Sunshine Kitty - Tove Lo (+1)

#2. PANG - Caroline Polachek (-1)

#3. Turn Off The Light - Kim Petras (+2)

#4. Lover - Taylor Swift (-1)

#5. Charli - Charli XCX (-1)

#6. Saves the World - MUNA (=)

#7. High Expectations - Mabel (+2)

#8. Immunity - Clairo (-1)

#9. Conscious - Broods (DEBUT)

#10. Melodrama - Lorde (DEBUT)

• "Sunshine Kitty" by Tove Lo returns to #1 for a sixth non-consecutive week after "PANG" by Caroline Polachek spent two weeks at the top, which falls to #2 this week.
  • Broods' 2016 album "Conscious" enters the chart at #9.
  • Lorde's 2017 album "Melodrama" enters the charts at #10,

Selena #2 and Katy Top 10 :clap3:

Dua at #1...as she should be :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.