• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• its_britney_bitch

Im kiing at this but also so worry for Taylor.

Lover debut week will be a mess

oh well...the album is absolute fire, so there's that

Clearly her gimmicks ain't working any longer..

BEYONCE - Surprise Release, Mid-week debut, Full Album Visuals (Amazing Result)

LEMONADE - Surprise Release, Mid-week debut, Full Album Visuals and HBO Documentary, Cheating Scandal and Black Lives Matter (Great Result)

EIL - Surprise Release, Louvre Museum, Urban/Hiphop Trend, Couple Collab (BOMB)

Homecoming - Surprise Release, Netflix Documentary (BOMB)

The Gift - Surprise Release?, Afrobeats, JAY-Z & Blue Ivy, Collaborations, Disney's The Lion King (BOMB)

Time for another gimmick..

People in here saying Bey doesn't care about the charts or promo, what about the artists she's supposed to be showcasing? What's it all for if she acted like she was doing some big intro to a group of artists and does the bare minimum to get people's attention? What's the point beyond her hoping to have a Black Panther cultural moment with little to no real risk or effort? 

THE GIFT that keeps on giving :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Clearly her gimmicks ain't working any longer..

BEYONCE - Surprise Release, Mid-week debut, Full Album Visuals (Amazing Result)

LEMONADE - Surprise Release, Mid-week debut, Full Album Visuals and HBO Documentary, Cheating Scandal and Black Lives Matter (Great Result)

EIL - Surprise Release, Louvre Museum, Urban/Hiphop Trend, Couple Collab (BOMB)

Homecoming - Surprise Release, Netflix Documentary (BOMB)

The Gift - Surprise Release?, Afrobeats, JAY-Z & Blue Ivy, Collaborations, Disney's The Lion King (BOMB)

Time for another gimmick..

Oh wow when you put it like this

3 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

At the end of the day, this album was pointless. No one asked for it.

I thought TLK was going to be a way for her to reach a new generation, and appeal to children/families. Instead she avoided the press run and made an afrobeats album like... ¿ that’s fine I guess, but everything regarding her treatment of the album and film confirms a lot of the negative opinions surrounding her lately. Going to the premieres and focusing on Spirit would have been way better.

But that has always been her way, everything is in service to her. This time it just didn't work out.

11 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

People in here saying Bey doesn't care about the charts or promo, what about the artists she's supposed to be showcasing? What's it all for if she acted like she was doing some big intro to a group of artists and does the bare minimum to get people's attention? What's the point beyond her hoping to have a Black Panther cultural moment with little to no real risk or effort? 

this tea :deadbanana4:

I'm actually surprised how poorly this is doing :rip: I really thought it would pull a frozen. And do atleast 10M SPS WW :dancehall2: I'm surprised that both the soundtrack and this is flopping :noparty:

I'm getting scared for Taylor after seeing these numbers and Ed numbers. 

3 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

it's noted as soundtrack as much as Dreamgirls and Cadillac Records on Wikipedia

67058747_397596724199315_8866003652288970752_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHujpN9rq_zeNWapHS82rGVcZ_nBU7_aZr3iIquMUmV2wxfn4D0vw5kO2iDGoZ9C9iAK6Tk1KMtyPLPmJvj8JCBFqwvmRgQ_bx7PN5U3rlcHw&_nc_oc=AQlGp2e4wxpsTve7JsXSQMZsQMezOi2Ky42J4PSuQGCqLqFMbdjbQyFFsJZeBmhDWrM&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1.xx&oh=8a0b45a59c5f7d1563ee9683d5b1be16&oe=5DAE9BCB

Soundtracks count if the artist is credited as the main artist, like Whitney's the bodyguard or ASIB for gaga

Beyonce is extremely out of touch with the GP. The fact a $200M box office movie couldn't even snag more than 50k SPS goes to show how the GP doesn't care or downright doesn't like her or her music :rip:

And from EIL to Homecoming to Lion King, it's apparent either her fans couldn't give two ****s about her "side projects" or they've abandoned her in droves :deadbanana4: When she's not surprise releasing or promoting with a gimmick, people just dont care 

Oh wow Ed is already back on top on iTunes

3 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Beyonce is extremely out of touch with the GP. The fact a $200M box office movie couldn't even snag more than 50k SPS goes to show how the GP doesn't care or downright doesn't like her or her music :rip:

And from EIL to Homecoming to Lion King, it's apparent either her fans couldn't give two ****s about her "side projects" or they've abandoned her in droves :deadbanana4: When she's not surprise releasing or promoting with a gimmick, people just dont care 

Divorce Jay-Z real quick! Maybe on B7. 

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

In what world is this a solo album :deadbanana4:

In which she is credited as the sole main artist 

12 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Divorce Jay-Z real quick! Maybe on B7. 

I'm sure she'll think of something, at this rate a normal pop-influenced traditional release B7 could be struggling to hit 100K :rip:

This is honestly not good for us gays i mean all our faves are becoming nostalgia acts :weeps:

Have any of the new Disney soundtracks done good? This album will pick up steam now that the movie is out. Like how shallow did.

Y'all are so lame lol. I can see if she released a single for it weeks before it came out and did promo.  Gaga released shallow and other things way before ASIB came out  plus a star is borns music wasn't as inclusive as afro beat.

She just needs to release find your back and let it smash across the radio and promote it;

14 minutes ago, Blue G said:

Soundtracks count if the artist is credited as the main artist, like Whitney's the bodyguard or ASIB for gaga

Isn’t there a rule of 5 or more songs and you can claim it as the artists album?

3 hours ago, Isaiah said:

but the hive DOES count them as bey's numbers :huh:

then they shouldn’t... Beyoncé, Destiny’s Child, and The Carters are three different recording acts. Destinys Child’s popularity overall is a part of Bey’s legacy and counts towards her longevity but their actual numbers shouldn’t be merged with hers. 

2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

I'm sure she'll think of something, at this rate a normal pop-influenced traditional release B7 could be struggling to hit 100K :rip:

She hasn't released radio friendly music since 2008. I'm sure by B7 she will change the tune. Songs like find your back are hope. It was too much #blackgirlmagic on this album. Ostracized the gp.

Edited by FreeXone

1 minute ago, FreeXone said:

Have any of the new Disney soundtracks done good? This album will pick up steam now that the movie is out. Like how shallow did.

Y'all are so lame lol. I can see if she released a single for it weeks before it came out and did promo.  Gaga released shallow and other things way before ASIB came out  plus a star is borns music wasn't as inclusive as afro beat.

She just needs to release find your back and let it smash across the radio and promote it;

She just released Shallow if i’m not mistaken. The MV of LWIF, ARUTW, and INLA were released after ASIB came out. 

1 hour ago, Blue G said:

But that has always been her way, everything is in service to her. This time it just didn't work out.

anna ou... :thing:

15 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

She just released Shallow if i’m not mistaken. The MV of LWIF, ARUTW, and INLA were released after ASIB came out. 

I feel like she had music and videos come out before the movie. I'm not for sure I don't follow Gaga like that. Regardless Beyonce is not dumb. Everything she does is calculated. 

B7 will be just fine.

:rip:  and the worst part is that she wasn't blocked by some sort of big album, she isnt global and now shes not even local

Y49BlM5.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.