• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• Leptine

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Hives backtracking and finding excuses when you were the one’s who discredited Gaga’s ASIB soundtrack when it hit #1 (which is difficult to get, not everyone can get that) based on the movie’s success, yet TLK garnered $185 million+, the highest opening weekend ever for a July release, and ya’ll still can’t stream and buy her album to secure the #1, it don’t make sense hun

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

The way he clown came back to bite them 

now they are SITTING :bibliahh:

Now this is just tragic :rip:

The excuses lmao

"it's not a real Beyoncé album"

"It's not a studio album"

"It's not a solo album, it doesn't count"

"It's just a compilation album"

"A side project"

:isudumblmao:

Let's be real though, the music isn't radio-friendly and the album didn't have the normal "beyonce album" push. 

Disappointing if true cause all the songs are pretty good. However, i have a small feeling this will pull through as the week progresses. And also the record is for studio albums so if this doesnt go number one she remains in tact. 

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

I wonder of the hive will claim this as an actual album or find an excuse for it so ot won't break her #1 streak

The Hive is already trying to disown it :rip: 

12 minutes ago, Yoona said:

Ok I like don't care about the charts like that because I have a life so you're talking to the wrong person it just wasn't a real Bey album to me

Then why are you even posting in a chart threads if you don't care :priceless:

10 minutes ago, FAME. said:

I really don't get what the point of this album was anyway ...The Lion King is already an iconic film with an iconic soundtrack literally who was asking for an entire albums worth of new songs about it? :deadbanana: there is more than enough music already in the movie...

Isn't pretty obvious? She tried to use the movie name, hype and success in order to get those exactly things for her music project as well but it didn't work.

Imagine if she debuts at #3. :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, azii said:

its not really a beyonce album though :rip: the overreactions 

The Gift is a Beyonce' album. Full of brand new songs that Beyonce wrote, produced, etc. for the movie. So yes, it is a Beyonce album.

12 minutes ago, Dante said:

" so far the film's explosive box office has not translated into mega-streams and/or sales "

PQdTgoD.gif

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

13 minutes ago, - JED - said:

The excuses lmao

"it's not a real Beyoncé album"

"It's not a studio album"

"It's not a solo album, it doesn't count"

"It's just a compilation album"

"A side project"

:isudumblmao:

mte. the clown is biting. poor them (but not really) :isudumblmao:

8 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Let's be real though, the music isn't radio-friendly and the album didn't have the normal "beyonce album" push. 

It has a billion dollars grossing Disney movie attached to it. :bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, Dante said:

" so far the film's explosive box office has not translated into mega-streams and/or sales "

PQdTgoD.gif

:rip: 

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Then why are you even posting in a chart threads if you don't care :priceless:

Isn't pretty obvious? She tried to use the movie name, hype and success in order to get those exactly things for her music project as well but it didn't work.

Cuz I wanted to and can. You riding off my post and jumping down my throat with some wrong rhetoric didn't make it any less true that its not a real Beyonce album. But I hope this makes you feel better

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.