• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• Leptine

Top Posters In This Topic

But the hive members told me it was very easy for albums attached to big films to be successful, what went wrong?

giphy.gif

:ahh: :ahh::ahh::ahh: 

15 minutes ago, Yves said:

This is the second time, I think, you're bringing up the Monsters in a random thread that has nothing to do with them directly.

Go focus your time and energy in creating a Change.org petition for your fave or doing something productive.

Second? he's crying about monsters all the time :rip: 

4 minutes ago, DG1 said:

Yall are just setting yall self up with this "she's over" mess. If yall think Bey is gonna go out like this. :deadbanana4:

Her next studio album will be #1 lol 

People are overreacting as usual

Wow, I guess Beyoncé truly is over, huh? Tragic.

Just now, Lipgloss said:

3 flops in a row ain't a good look. 

What are the 3 flops?

1 minute ago, DG1 said:

What are the 3 flops?

Everything is love

Homecoming (album and Netflix special) 

the gift are all so forgotten now and then sales ain’t looking cute 

3 minutes ago, Adonis said:

Did anyone really expect Bey to debut at #1 over Ed who has a top 5 hit? :bibliahh:

this is Ed's second week :rip: 

11 minutes ago, Yoona said:

Personally wasn't considering this a real Beyoncé album anyway.

The entire album is literally produced and curated by her, majority of the songs are performed by her, the excuses already :rip:

top 2 and i aint number 2 really came back to bite huh 

"Top 2 and I'm not 2"

Ever since she borrowed this line from Drake it's been nothing but hilarity. You hate to see it. 

Anyway I don’t think Bey is over but she is no longer the untouchable goddess her team tried to make her to be

she is gonna decline from now on 

Its her album. Its fine for her to hit #2 IdK why people are acting delusional. She release three albums in less than a year.

1 minute ago, HANZ94 said:

Homecoming (album and Netflix special) 

Homecoming was a success. Yall not gonna try it with the greatest live album of all time. A live album going #4 with decent sales and 2 days in its tracking. Plus over 300M streams on spotify and even more when we include Apple Music. Yall not gonna lie like that. 

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The entire album is literally produced and curated by her, majority of the songs are performed by her, the excuses already :rip:

Ok I like don't care about the charts like that because I have a life so you're talking to the wrong person it just wasn't a real Bey album to me

its not really a beyonce album though :rip: the overreactions 

Hives backtracking and finding excuses when you were the one’s who discredited Gaga’s ASIB soundtrack when it hit #1 (which is difficult to get, not everyone can get that) based on the movie’s success, yet TLK garnered $185 million+, the highest opening weekend ever for a July release, and ya’ll still can’t stream and buy her album to secure the #1, it don’t make sense hun

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

I really don't get what the point of this album was anyway ...The Lion King is already an iconic film with an iconic soundtrack literally who was asking for an entire albums worth of new songs about it? :deadbanana: there is more than enough music already in the movie...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.