HDD:Ed Sheeran 2x #1 73k, Beyoncé #3 50/12k, TLK #14

Renan90

Her third BOMB in a row :ahh: where are the stans of the god empress? Why arent they streaming/buying her album? 

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• its_britney_bitch

3 minutes ago, DG1 said:

Take that up with Billboard. :cm:

Billboard counted Justin Bieber's Journals 'compilation' as a studio album, so his label purposely didn't submit sales to Billboard so it would be excluded from the chart.

“Journals” was not submitted for sales tracking to SoundScan so it has not turned up on a chart since its release. This just never happens, it’s very rare, and done as a sneaky way to get around a perceived disaster.

I'm not seeing why they wouldn't also consider this compilation as a studio album. :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Why are all of the negative threads made by monsters :toofunny2:

Amazing for Ed !

Another top 3 for bey 

This is the second time, I think, you're bringing up the Monsters in a random thread that has nothing to do with them directly.

Go focus your time and energy in creating a Change.org petition for your fave or doing something productive.

1 minute ago, tiagol88 said:

The way people want her to fail i- :deadbanana2:

Same for Taylor.

Social media really killed the popstar huh?

Anyway... I'm now starting to believe those tidal rumors about the fake lemonade's numbers were real. Even if this isn't purely a Beyonce studio album...how do you go from that to barely selling 20k and barely 50k/70k SPS?

This movie is #1 everywhere. The sound track failing...this failing with Beyonce name attached to it.

I'm actually scared for Taylor Swift now. It's gonna be a mess :deadbanana2:

MTE, as much as I love her I don't understand how is that possible... This is a disaster:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Yanko said:

Her third BOMB in a row :ahh: where are the stans of the god empress? Why arent they streaming/buying her album? 

We're streaming her songs only :gaycat1:

Damn that's not good. She needs to restrategize. Although these past 3 albums aren't solo studio albums, this is possibly an indicator of how B7 will do. But some of yall look so stupid "dragging" someone who has been dominating for 20+ years. God forbid she stumbles along the way 

11 minutes ago, Bentley said:

“Another number for her!” Was the quote when the numbers were low.

now what? :bibliahh:

"Another Billboard 200 debut for her! :clap3:"

1 minute ago, Yves said:

This is the second time, I think, you're bringing up the Monsters in a random thread that has nothing to do with them directly.

Go focus your time and energy in creating a Change.org petition for your fave or doing something productive.

He's obsessed with monsters :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Billboard counted Justin Bieber's Journals 'compilation' as a studio album, so his label purposely didn't submit sales to Billboard so it would be excluded from the chart.

I'm not seeing why they wouldn't also consider this compilation as a studio album. :celestial5:

I'm not too familiar with what Journals is. I've seen it described as a 'collection.' 

I assume Billboard will consider this as a companion soundtrack as described or a compilation as the UK is treating it. :celestial5:

It is not her typical follow-up studio album, that is pretty obvious. 

An unparalleled disaster. Her solo streak will be over if this comes true

Rv4pWlR.gif

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Because this site is there entire life and also extracurricular activity :skull:

11 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Because this site is there entire life and also extracurricular activity :skull:

Personally wasn't considering this a real Beyoncé album anyway.

We just lost another pop girl

She's legit over :deadbanana4:

Oh well she had a great run and will be remembered as a legend 

#2 Everything Is Love

#4 Homecoming

#2-3 The Lion King: The Gift

Rv4pWlR.gif

Yall are just setting yall self up with this "she's over" mess. If yall think Bey is gonna go out like this. :deadbanana4:

More important: Where are the numbers of Main pop girl Peppa Pig?

Just now, gerardsuxx said:

#2 Everything Is Love

#4 Homecoming

#2-3 The Lion King: The Gift

Rv4pWlR.gif

Now, yall can drag the mess that is EIL. But Homecoming was a live album, what did yall expect? Plus it outsold TLK 

Rv4pWlR.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.