And they called Madame X a flop for doing 95 SPS

You turds better hope the clown doesn't come back to bite that ass :laugh:

who are we kidding, she always eventually does lol

Madame X won :clap3:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Resultado de imagen de bionci

:rip:

Edited by Madonna

I have to be honest, this is the third bomb in a row for Beyonce... her brand and legacy are really showing some major cracks. If her next studio album bombs, I really don't see how she recovers. Time will tell I suppose

6 hours ago, Bayouboy said:

I mean name an artist whose album sells smash 20 years into there career. I’ll wait....

Barbra Streisand had 6 #1 albums since her career was over 20yo, 5 others were top 10, and 3 top 20 albums, including a 4 x platinum album, a 3 x platinum album, one 2 x platinum album, 5 platinum albums and 3 gold albums. all of them studio albums :deadbanana2:

All of Madonna's studio albums hit #1 (6 albums) except for one #2 peak since her career turned 20 yo, including albums eligible for multi platinum certifications and platinum certifications. 3 of these albums included top 10 hits as well and she was over 40 is all of these releases.

Also...P!nk didn't debut much later than Bey and Shakira still smashes nowadays.

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Barbra Streisand had 6 #1 albums since her career was over 20yo, 5 others were top 10, and 3 top 20 albums, including a 4 x platinum album, a 3 x platinum album, one 2 x platinum album, 5 platinum albums and 3 gold albums. all of them studio albums :deadbanana2:

All of Madonna's studio albums hit #1 (6 albums) except for one #2 peak since her career turned 20 yo, including albums eligible for multi platinum certifications and platinum certifications. 3 of these albums included top 10 hits as well and she was over 40 is all of these releases.

Also...P!nk didn't debut much later than Bey and Shakira still smashes nowadays.

So has Beyoncé. She holds the record as the only artist with 6 consecutive #1 albums, and all her albums have sold at least 1.6M+ pure sales in the US with 4 remaining the least selling studio album of her discography. Her next studio album will perform entirely different than this companion soundtrack. :rip:

P!nk's side project, You+Me, is the definition of a "flop". It opened with 50k at #4, and remains uncertified. But, she still sells her studio albums. She shows that side projects perform differently.

As does Beyoncé. B'Day debuted with 541k and Dreamgirls soundtrack opened with 92k. Lemonade opened with 653k. The three side project sales after that release aren't indicative of her selling power for her own solo material. She still smashes.

Is this album even going to be profitable? Beyonce, many guests, 23 songs, a lot songwriters (it's a Bey album duh) and producers and samples... gotta be a hefty price tag that 50-70k SPS can't match.

1 hour ago, QueenBLadyG said:

So has Beyoncé. She holds the record as the only artist with 6 consecutive #1 albums, and all her albums have sold at least 1.6M+ pure sales in the US with 4 remaining the least selling studio album of her discography. Her next studio album will perform entirely different than this companion soundtrack. :rip:

P!nk's side project, You+Me, is the definition of a "flop". It opened with 50k at #4, and remains uncertified. But, she still sells her studio albums. She shows that side projects perform differently.

As does Beyoncé. B'Day debuted with 541k and Dreamgirls soundtrack opened with 92k. Lemonade opened with 653k. The three side project sales after that release aren't indicative of her selling power for her own solo material. She still smashes.

I was answering about female acts slaying after 20 years in the business. Why are you talking about bday, all of bey's album sales, lemonade, etc? :deadbanana2:

She must actually be giving it away? No wonder she pushes so hard for TIDAL exclusives... and we thought it was self-sabotage.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:57 PM, Drais. said:

Aside from the obvious trolling were y'all expecting 500K for an afrobeat album full of people the GP arent familiar with? :confused:

Don t you guys tell us every other 5 mins that Beyonce is the biggest artist in the world? Suddenly the GP is bot familiar with Beyonce? And second of all there is like 1633 massive names on the album. Jay Z, Gambino, etc.. 

This is flopping on every Beyonce related front.

At least she released on a safe week for a #1 peak

eTHJs8G.gif

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

Resultado de imagen de bionci

fff at Britney's stans re-using what they did for 4. :lmao:

These numbers will obviously rise in the coming days, right ? :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, BnPac said:

fff at Britney's stans re-using what they did for 4. :lmao:

They were trying to make fun of 4, when it sold 2X the amount of Femme Fatale?:rip:

Wow i can’t believe i missed this thread. Did you guys make the hive suffer enough? Did you guys made them realize that the drags they use to every other artist who is not beyonce was actually dumb? Made you guys realize them that they should from now stfu and let us enjoy beyonce, her songs and every other artist? 

Beyonce needs to realize that “surprise” release doesn’t work anymore. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.