• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Mr.Fenty

• Green

• UNNAMI

5 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

if it didn't get this week I don't see why it would next one

Right. It's over for them. The remix is objectively worse than the original so it won't stand up beyond the gimmick of release week and the purchases/excitement from Beliebers.

They essentially pulled an S&M, except failed.

Wait.. He really uploaded a "Week 17" no dialog version?? :deadbanana2: I thought y'all were joking. omg :ahh: I really hope he goes 20 weeks now. 

how is this any different from having an audio, music video, lyric video and vertical video which a lot of pop girls have done :skull: the only difference is that people are actually interested in this

17 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

how is this any different from having an audio, music video, lyric video and vertical video which a lot of pop girls have done :skull: the only difference is that people are actually interested in this

Right? As usual you’re spilling several tea’s. Like when Ariana uploaded trailer of thank you next and followed it with a track lmao 

Here for Mr. Maraj going 20 weeks. 

25 minutes ago, Cz! said:

:jonny:

Thank God ChartsFan is not here anymore.

Can you imagine the racist, misspelled bile that would be spewed over this song if he were still here? Whew.

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

misspelled

:toofunny3:

OTR back to #1 on iTunes. BG remix started to freefall  :dancehall:

if BG won't stop it this week or next, is there any other threat to stop it anytime?

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, UNNAMI said:

if BG won't stop it this week or next, is there any other threat to stop it anytime?

It will fall gradually I guess if no huge releases

Grammy deadline is August 31

I assume some lead singles will be dropped before the date.

15 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

OTR is losing way too much AI now, it wont last atop for too long. I guess señorita/truth hurts will be the next #1 cuz both songs are exploding on pop radio right now 

Edited by XXXO
typo

37 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

Señorita could challenge in 2-3 weeks. If not, then we'll have to wait until Post song grows (like all his songs do) so more like 4 weeks :rip: Maybe if the Git Up blows up?

New releases I guess Rihanna is expected to release this year, but she doesn't debut that high usually so it might take even longer to reach #1. Don't see any other big-profile artist releasing that soon (unless Taylor goes for a 3rd single pre-album)

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

It will fall gradually I guess if no huge releases

Grammy deadline is August 31

I assume some lead singles will be dropped before the date.

that 4 more weeks, that's insane

2 hours ago, Brando said:

OTR back to #1 on iTunes. BG remix started to freefall  :dancehall:

week 17 here we go :gaycat1:

Does BG stand any chance of dethroning it this week? Be honest :jonny2:

29 minutes ago, bowdown said:

Does BG stand any chance of dethroning it this week? Be honest :jonny2:

Not really. I don't think it's even particularly that close anymore. It looked a lot more likely 5-6 days ago

Billie's extremely consistent album sales coupled with her single being blocked for multiple weeks reminds me of Taylor's early career

3 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

senorita

Billie could have a chance in 2 or 3 weeks as long as Señorita doesn't pass her on airplay

Unless a big release happens. Now that Nasmaraj will decrease everyone will want to release something. Maybe Taylor will release a 3rd single since her album is coming around the VMA's

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.