H100: Old Town Road 15x #1, Goodbyes #3, BLOW #60

Renan90

3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

This song’s chart run is tragic. I- 

Welp, another flop for Ms Perry. It’s sad bc I thought this would be her career revival single

You sure know a lot about flopping, SweetTalker? 45 days in the Spotify global top 20 is more than fine.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Mr.Fenty

• Green

• UNNAMI

QueenofCopyPaste

PULSEMUSICBOARDS PREDICTION:

1 (=) Old Town Road 588
2 (=) bad guy 468
3 (+3) I Don't Care 328
4 (=) Talk 325
5 (=) Señorita 312
6 (+1) Truth Hurts 268
7 (+1) Sucker 237
8 (-5) Goodbyes 233
9 (+3) No Guidance 230
10 (-1) Sunflower 229

Omg this is the worst hot 100 I ever seen wtf happened to music ??

Never Really Over isn't a flop by any means. Further, it's also not a huge hit, but it's a hit regardless.

It's longevity speaks for itself. It may not have a huge week (except for the first one) but the consistency is there. If only radio helped more.

megatron is flop, NRO isn't

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

PULSEMUSICBOARDS PREDICTION:

1 (=) Old Town Road 588
2 (=) bad guy 468
3 (+3) I Don't Care 328
4 (=) Talk 325
5 (=) Señorita 312
6 (+1) Truth Hurts 268
7 (+1) Sucker 237
8 (-5) Goodbyes 233
9 (+3) No Guidance 230
10 (-1) Sunflower 229

Even better numbers for OTR :angelo:

7 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

20-92-97-OUT :sistrens:

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

They both flopped. Let’s be honest with ourselves here.

QueenofCopyPaste

Old Town Road has this

7 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

You sure know a lot about flopping, SweetTalker? 45 days in the Spotify global top 20 is more than fine.

Of course I do, literally all of my faves are flops wbk. Does that change the fact that the former Gospel chanteuse is flopping? Nope it doesn’t! 

So tragic the #1 song will be breaking a record :skull:

Wtf is happening with Señorita? It sounds like a big hit and a contender to OTR, but it did nothing.

tbh I'm kinda surprised at how well No Guidance is doing. Keeps rebounding. If they had dropped the video this week would have gone top 5.

49 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Wtf is happening with Señorita? It sounds like a big hit and a contender to OTR, but it did nothing.

PR didn't work. :clown:

1 hour ago, Losing my ground said:

come on on August when senorita will hit number one on hot 100 and we will talk again

2 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

no one is believing in this "relationship" and everyone knows that this is pr stunt and that is stoping people's "love" to this song

57 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

no one is believing in this "relationship" and everyone knows that this is pr stunt and that is stoping people's "love" to this song

Yeah, that's the reason why the song still getting 9M on spotify WW daily after 4 weeks, and for the same reason is why still #1 in YouTube MV with 8.2M.

:eddie:

Oh and #1 on every Platform WW. 

Yeah ppl doesn't love the song. 

:cries:

3 hours ago, thedastardly said:

tbh I'm kinda surprised at how well No Guidance is doing. Keeps rebounding. If they had dropped the video this week would have gone top 5.

They just shot it like a week and a half ago. But I'm not sure why they aren't rushing to get it out. It's been super stable and is now top 5 on both Urban and Rythmic radio. Imagine if the video was out.

If they don't release it by next week they're stupid. Like I understand that it was rush released because it leaked and therefore it probably wasn't planned and everything had to be done last min but just put it out

Edited by FAME.

34 minutes ago, Olhiver said:

Yeah ppl doesn't love the song. 

I am listening to that song since release day, it's on my daily playlist so shut up

18 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

This song’s chart run is tragic. I- 

Welp, another flop for Ms Perry. It’s sad bc I thought this would be her career revival single

Hardly a flop. Coming from singles that peaked outside the T40 and spent barely any time on the H100, NRO is a nice middle of the road single for her. Not my favorite but let’s not do sis. I don’t get how people say her career was done + expected a huge comeback.

Never Really Over is def a middle of the road hit. It could've been much bigger, but it also could've been much worse.

I do think that it was the absolute best song sound-wise she could've came back with though -- it sounds fresh out of PRISM era. If she can't get a legitimate comeback with it, then I don't think she can really get a comeback with anything at this point.

Katy's over tbh. Pop as a whole is dying rn

• ATRL Moderator

Did anyone actually expect Katy to get a smash hit? She's almost 35 and was already coming from a flop era. Never Really Over is great and that's all that matters

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.