[UPDATE] Spotify: Beyoncé #200 WW, OUT US (Day 9)

Ratviolo

A little monster made this thread and the rest of the squad ran in here, what a shocker.

We should start a list of all the pop girls they're obessed with.

OT: This thread will backfire a few weeks from now.

Edited by istan4badgalriri

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• Yanko

• yASSsss

• Cherry123

2 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

A little monster made this thread and the rest of the squad ran in here, what a shocker.

We should start a list of all the pop girls they're obessed with.

OT: This thread will backfire a few weeks from now.

Ironic (and quite shameless if you ask me) considering you would have been the one to open this thread or run into it had Gaga been in Beyoncé's shoes :toofunny2:

Thank you for creating this thread.

Some are pissed off. But that's the reality, Beyoncé MISSES the Top 200 with Spirit.

No fake news here. Thread made by a monster ? Thread made by a monster, or by my mom, this does change nothing.

Again, thank you.

I'm ALREADY tired of this, because you just know this song is going to make so moves when playlist support kicks in and the movie hits theatres. The Hive is going to make the same kind of threads/ bumping old threads clocking everyone posting dismissive comments. Why can't we just lift each other up.  :sleep::sleep::sleep:

They needed Rihanna for this song. 

It's still a cute song but yeah

Beyonce: *flops into oblivion*

Hive: BUT THE MONSTERS

I'll wait till the film is out to judge but damn :doc: this doesn't look good

Edited by Doqueo

:rip: 

Y'all always do the most.

11 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

They needed Rihanna for this song. 

It's still a cute song but yeah

to be as successful as Sledge Hammer?

Ya’ll are doing far too much. 

It’s going to pick up pace after the movie is released, that’s almost a guarantee. Once people see the song play in the movie, it’s gonna make an impact and the song will gain momentum. 

29 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

I'm ALREADY tired of this, because you just know this song is going to make so moves when playlist support kicks in and the movie hits theatres. The Hive is going to make the same kind of threads/ bumping old threads clocking everyone posting dismissive comments. Why can't we just lift each other up.  :sleep::sleep::sleep:

This tbh. Everyone trying to tit for tat. 

It's too soon imo.

I would wait for the movie before declaring it a flop.

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Oh wow i guess she’s over. Will the movie even gross $10M? :bibliahh:

It will, but it won’t be because of her at all. Will y’all seriously cling to the boxscores as if its success is because of her and not because Lion King is already one of the most iconic movie in Disney’s history? It’s not her movie, she just does the voice of one random character in one language. Spirit is her song, though. And it completely failed to enter the top 200 on Spotify :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

It will, but it won’t be because of her at all. Will y’all seriously cling to the boxscores as if its success is because of her and not because Lion King is already one of the most iconic movie in Disney’s history? It’s not her movie, she just does the voice of one random character in one language. Spirit is her song, though. And it completely failed to enter the top 200 on Spotify :toofunny2:

Her movie. Her soundtrack. Both going to flop tragically. Deal with it. Beyoncé is over and dead :ahh: 

peterstyles13
20 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Her movie. 

You can repeat it a million times and it still wouldn’t be true :toofunny2:

While I don't fully support everyone dragging Bey.. you all need to be realistic..

The song is underwhelming. Sure, vocals slay as usual, but the song isn't that good.

As for the people saying "wait for the movie to come out first"..

Sure this will get a boost, but it's not becoming some hit or something to be remembered in the near future. There's no Oscar, this is no Shallow type situation.

Bottom line.. it's not a great song.

The movie will pull in huge numbers obviously despite the horrible reviews, but this song will never be pulling in giant numbers and will fade after the movie release.

10 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

fjjgkhjkgjhf scream

sometimes you lose

XO.thumb.gif.6262df8009e3790f7d49013f3e0

But...I was told people will see Lion King just to hear Beyonce's voice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.